Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ;) come here
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[quote name="BlackStatic" date="2018-08-18 00:57:19" ] can u save meh a spot for my chara coz im beign kicked me off the compy XDDD heres my wip form tho PLZ DONT REJECT ME!!!1! [b]Name:[/b] Ebony Whitefang (but she prefers Raven) [b]Age:[/b] 15-16 but obvs 18 when shes being smexeh xDD [b]Specoes[/b: vampire/werewofl (edward and jacob r her adopted parents!! if u dont like it idc because shes mY CHARACTER) [b]Description[/b]: ill finish this later soz [b[ Image[/b]: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/f2/74/60/f274609cf9302abf38f7f1d8f59d0a35--emo-anime-girl-dark-anime-girl.jpg[/img] [b]Personality[/b]: funy and random.loyal and loving to her bffs until they steal her cookies (take her cookeis and you dIE!!!1 XDD). she eats a lot of cookeis becose they have blood in them and that stops her eating ppl! so yeagh dont take her cookeis rofl [b]history:[/b] i have too get off the comp now soz bye!!! [s]Okay but hear me out, we all had this phase. [/s] [/quote] hey bs i'm calling the cops on you ...because i did
BlackStatic wrote on 2018-08-18 00:57:19:
can u save meh a spot for my chara coz im beign kicked me off the compy XDDD

heres my wip form tho PLZ DONT REJECT ME!!!1!

Name: Ebony Whitefang (but she prefers Raven)
Specoes[/b: vampire/werewofl (edward and jacob r her adopted parents!! if u dont like it idc because shes mY CHARACTER)
Description: ill finish this later soz
[b[ Image
: f274609cf9302abf38f7f1d8f59d0a35--emo-anime-girl-dark-anime-girl.jpg
Personality: funy and random.loyal and loving to her bffs until they steal her cookies (take her cookeis and you dIE!!!1 XDD). she eats a lot of cookeis becose they have blood in them and that stops her eating ppl! so yeagh dont take her cookeis rofl
history: i have too get off the comp now soz bye!!!

Okay but hear me out, we all had this phase.
hey bs i'm calling the cops on you
...because i did
zidanerun.gif b / zid - they/them
smily face
smily face
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
*insert a pic of Sonic who has been recolored with MS Paint*

"original character do not steal"

[quote name="LucidWhispers" date="2018-08-13 09:21:30" ] Hi everyone!!! I signed up to FR becuse of draaaaaagooooonnnnssss, which, as you can see, I love very much!!! <3 yOu can call me the Waffle of D00M, you know, because its random, hehe!! My OC, (which you can just call my persona, hehe) is a Undertale AU character called Unicorn Sans (because again it’s random!! unicorn Sans is the best <3) He can summon Unicorns and stuff, which is supper duper awesome, don’tcha think?? <3 Anyways, im gonna gooooo play some FR now, yay!!! XOXO, Waffle of D00M [/quote] This haunts me because this is scarily reminiscent of me when I first joined
LucidWhispers wrote on 2018-08-13 09:21:30:
Hi everyone!!! I signed up to FR becuse of draaaaaagooooonnnnssss, which, as you can see, I love very much!!! <3 yOu can call me the Waffle of D00M, you know, because its random, hehe!!

My OC, (which you can just call my persona, hehe) is a Undertale AU character called Unicorn Sans (because again it’s random!! unicorn Sans is the best <3) He can summon Unicorns and stuff, which is supper duper awesome, don’tcha think?? <3

Anyways, im gonna gooooo play some FR now, yay!!!

XOXO, Waffle of D00M
This haunts me because this is scarily reminiscent of me when I first joined
zhMvOXK.png
ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVAIATION

A BEE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO FLY

THE BEE OF COURSE STILL FLIES ANYWAY
ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVAIATION

A BEE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO FLY

THE BEE OF COURSE STILL FLIES ANYWAY
mY uNcLe wORkS fOR ANiMaL JAm hE wIll BAN U iF U dONt DO whAt I SaY
mY uNcLe wORkS fOR ANiMaL JAm hE wIll BAN U iF U dONt DO whAt I SaY
02Je2eu.png
Mary Sues are fun. Cringe culture is stupid. People are working hard to create characters and then enjoying them, producing content for them, relating to them, whatever, and a lot of people in this thread are mocking them for it. Like, get over it. What's really cringey is that there are people here who actively make fun of middle and elementary schoolers enjoying things meant for them and being happy.
Mary Sues are fun. Cringe culture is stupid. People are working hard to create characters and then enjoying them, producing content for them, relating to them, whatever, and a lot of people in this thread are mocking them for it. Like, get over it. What's really cringey is that there are people here who actively make fun of middle and elementary schoolers enjoying things meant for them and being happy.
7sttWNX.png
don't refer to me with the q slur // he/him/his
we all had those phases that make us cringe tho, there's nothing wrong with that. tbh i like looking back at all of my old OCs and laughing about how cringey they were. let people have fun lol.
we all had those phases that make us cringe tho, there's nothing wrong with that. tbh i like looking back at all of my old OCs and laughing about how cringey they were. let people have fun lol.
[quote name="PrehistoryMaker" date="2018-08-12 14:55:23" ] You’re really out here making fun of 13-year-olds for enjoying things you don’t enjoy and not being master writers/artists straight out of the womb when incels and their ilk exist. [/quote]
PrehistoryMaker wrote on 2018-08-12 14:55:23:
You’re really out here making fun of 13-year-olds for enjoying things you don’t enjoy and not being master writers/artists straight out of the womb

when incels and their ilk exist.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
[quote name="@LobsterKnight" date="2018-08-18 07:34:32" ] *insert a pic of Sonic who has been recolored with MS Paint* "original character do not steal" [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IGpLNvA.png[/img]
@LobsterKnight wrote on 2018-08-18 07:34:32:

IGpLNvA.png
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14