Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bowser's Inside Story Remake!
1 2
So next year, we're getting a Bowser's Inside Story remake! Who's ready to experience the adventure again in HD? I hope in it there's an easier way to know where you're going.

I hope they don't change the timeline.
So next year, we're getting a Bowser's Inside Story remake! Who's ready to experience the adventure again in HD? I hope in it there's an easier way to know where you're going.

I hope they don't change the timeline.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
YES! MY BOI DARK BOWSER IS GONNA BE IN HD!
YES! MY BOI DARK BOWSER IS GONNA BE IN HD!
VGxuHXT.png
Oh I've never played it before but I've always been interested in trying the rest of the mario and luigi series! Still need to complete the last one tho..

(Wonder when they'll do the partners in time remake? that's the one I remember the most.)
Oh I've never played it before but I've always been interested in trying the rest of the mario and luigi series! Still need to complete the last one tho..

(Wonder when they'll do the partners in time remake? that's the one I remember the most.)
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
@Blueflare
I'm not sure when they'll do the PIT remake, but I hope it'll be soon, there's SO many enemies in that game that need to be nerfed.

I also hope they'll put some sort of extra mode in the BIS remake, I enjoyed Minion Quest in Superstar Saga greatly.
@Blueflare
I'm not sure when they'll do the PIT remake, but I hope it'll be soon, there's SO many enemies in that game that need to be nerfed.

I also hope they'll put some sort of extra mode in the BIS remake, I enjoyed Minion Quest in Superstar Saga greatly.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
I wish it was a partners in time remake that game was the first mario game I ever played
I wish it was a partners in time remake that game was the first mario game I ever played
akueye3.png
I'm mad they changed the Toads. None of them are unique now except for the family in the beginning cutscene.

I hope this remake goes well, though, since BIS is my personal favorite of the M&L series (Superstar Saga's a close 2nd!)
I'm mad they changed the Toads. None of them are unique now except for the family in the beginning cutscene.

I hope this remake goes well, though, since BIS is my personal favorite of the M&L series (Superstar Saga's a close 2nd!)
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Oh! I grew up with BIS, and I still love it! Though I do kinda want a PIT remake more, because that is the more nostalgic one of the two for me (and in my opinion I think it needs it more than BIS tbh), I still won’t ignore the BIS remake! I just hope it’s at least as good or even better than the original ^^

Oh yeah, and In the Final better sound kicka** in the remake too, because I really love that track XD
Oh! I grew up with BIS, and I still love it! Though I do kinda want a PIT remake more, because that is the more nostalgic one of the two for me (and in my opinion I think it needs it more than BIS tbh), I still won’t ignore the BIS remake! I just hope it’s at least as good or even better than the original ^^

Oh yeah, and In the Final better sound kicka** in the remake too, because I really love that track XD
xk7ymDQ.png
If they do put some type of extra mode into the remake, I hope it'll cover up a few plot holes, you know?
If they do put some type of extra mode into the remake, I hope it'll cover up a few plot holes, you know?
i literally just finished this game for the first time today
i literally just finished this game for the first time today
q8IJer2.gif
sounds of extreme hype
THE BEST GAME IN THE ENTIRE SERIES!
sounds of extreme hype
THE BEST GAME IN THE ENTIRE SERIES!
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2