Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | RIP Koko the Gorilla
1 2 3
Koko the famous sign language gorilla has died at age 46 in her sleep. We'll miss you Koko. :(
Koko the famous sign language gorilla has died at age 46 in her sleep. We'll miss you Koko. :(
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
I hope no one makes a meme based on her death..
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
Aw, jeez. Whenever I think 2018 can't get any worse, it does. :( R.I.P ...
Aw, jeez. Whenever I think 2018 can't get any worse, it does. :( R.I.P ...
T3TuubO.png
I found out this morning at work. Very sad indeed :(
I found out this morning at work. Very sad indeed :(
I remember being so enchanted by her story as a kid. I'm glad she lived to an old age and died peacefully. RIP Coco!
I remember being so enchanted by her story as a kid. I'm glad she lived to an old age and died peacefully. RIP Coco!
[quote name="ChompyMawile" date="2018-06-21 13:10:12" ] I hope no one makes a meme based on her death.. [/quote] my thoughts exactly guys please don't make memes out of anyones' deaths it's incredibly disrespectful
ChompyMawile wrote on 2018-06-21 13:10:12:
my thoughts exactly

guys please don't make memes out of anyones' deaths it's incredibly disrespectful
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Awww. Now she can reunite with Robin Williams in Heaven and hang out.

(For those who don't get what I'm talking about, watch this: https://youtu.be/GorgFtCqPEs)

(For those who don't get what I'm talking about, watch this: https://youtu.be/GorgFtCqPEs)
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
[quote name="Cataclasm" date="2018-06-21 13:48:59" ] Awww. Now she can reunite with Robin Williams in Heaven and hang out. [/quote] That was my first thought. I was already sad when he died, but hearing how she was upset just shattered my heart that day. Rest in peace, Koko.
Cataclasm wrote on 2018-06-21 13:48:59:

That was my first thought. I was already sad when he died, but hearing how she was upset just shattered my heart that day.

Rest in peace, Koko.
Formerly known as Brenning.
Aw I just found about this. She was such a sweet girl. F
Aw I just found about this. She was such a sweet girl. F
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
Oh no. :( I remember being heartbroken finding out that Alex the parrot had died, too. RIP.
Oh no. :( I remember being heartbroken finding out that Alex the parrot had died, too. RIP.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
1 2 3