Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Worst Pokemon
1 2 3 4 5
[img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/4/47/263Zigzagoon.png/250px-263Zigzagoon.png[/img] this boi *cough* i do not like this pokemon i don't know why but it just looks so ugly to me
250px-263Zigzagoon.png
this boi

*cough* i do not like this pokemon

i don't know why but it just looks so ugly to me
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
I used a hypnosis/dreameater combo on my mew in OrAs and my husband wouldn't battle it XD Little bugger never seemed to miss lol

On topic Hawlucha is my least favorite pokemon but I have no clue how its stats or moves are
I used a hypnosis/dreameater combo on my mew in OrAs and my husband wouldn't battle it XD Little bugger never seemed to miss lol

On topic Hawlucha is my least favorite pokemon but I have no clue how its stats or moves are
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
unown. just... unown.

Also, Ledyba. I actually had a Ledian as a main member of my team in Moon, and that boy saved my butt more times than I'd like to mention with moves like Mach Punch and Bug Buzz. Sure, useless competitively (even though I did actually beat up someone's Pokemon online with Ledian, probably much to their embarrassment,), but I'd say Ledian has worth overall.
unown. just... unown.

Also, Ledyba. I actually had a Ledian as a main member of my team in Moon, and that boy saved my butt more times than I'd like to mention with moves like Mach Punch and Bug Buzz. Sure, useless competitively (even though I did actually beat up someone's Pokemon online with Ledian, probably much to their embarrassment,), but I'd say Ledian has worth overall.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Seconding Unown if you really want pain

How about Happiny as well? Enjoy beating up things with that 5 attack stat
Seconding Unown if you really want pain

How about Happiny as well? Enjoy beating up things with that 5 attack stat
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Qwilfish is a Pokemon I keep forgetting exists but is apparently a solid attacker, with good defensive typing, and is a good user of both the item Black Sludge and the move Explosion. Poison Jab and Waterfall would be other good moves to teach it. [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/7/7f/Spr_4d_211.png[/img]
Qwilfish is a Pokemon I keep forgetting exists but is apparently a solid attacker, with good defensive typing, and is a good user of both the item Black Sludge and the move Explosion. Poison Jab and Waterfall would be other good moves to teach it.

Spr_4d_211.png
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Luvdisc is definitely the worst imo. It can do literally nothing but give you heart scales lol
Luvdisc is definitely the worst imo. It can do literally nothing but give you heart scales lol
FR_SIGGY.png
Dunsparce is a good underdog, since it can do a surprising amount with serene grace. The Level 1 Aron strategy sounds fun too. It uses Sturdy and endeavour, and a shell bell for staying power.

The underdog I enjoyed using was Dusclops on leftovers, where I basically used curse on everything.

Most useless pokemon would be unown, for reasons already mentioned. As for least favourite pokemon? Conkeldurr, throh and sawk look like uncanny humanoids and that bothers me.
Dunsparce is a good underdog, since it can do a surprising amount with serene grace. The Level 1 Aron strategy sounds fun too. It uses Sturdy and endeavour, and a shell bell for staying power.

The underdog I enjoyed using was Dusclops on leftovers, where I basically used curse on everything.

Most useless pokemon would be unown, for reasons already mentioned. As for least favourite pokemon? Conkeldurr, throh and sawk look like uncanny humanoids and that bothers me.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
Metapod and Kakuna and obviously Magikarp. If also probably say Wailmer, useless smiling blob.
Metapod and Kakuna and obviously Magikarp. If also probably say Wailmer, useless smiling blob.
Heart.gif
I'd go Unown since the only move it can learn is Hidden Power. If you want true pain...give it a go haha.
I'd go Unown since the only move it can learn is Hidden Power. If you want true pain...give it a go haha.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
luvdisc and shuckle. @ game freak please do something with them
luvdisc and shuckle. @ game freak please do something with them
1 2 3 4 5