Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Warframe players, I summon you.
1 2 3 4
I'm Ivara neuroptics away from Ivvy :D Got the warframe bp from Uranus Spy. I used to have terrible difficulties there because I didn't deal enough damage, but after getting Soma catalysed, no problems.

Grineer vaults are so much easier than Corpus for me. The lasers are just awful, since I'm pretty bad a precision jumping/timing the laser wall avoidance.
I'm Ivara neuroptics away from Ivvy :D Got the warframe bp from Uranus Spy. I used to have terrible difficulties there because I didn't deal enough damage, but after getting Soma catalysed, no problems.

Grineer vaults are so much easier than Corpus for me. The lasers are just awful, since I'm pretty bad a precision jumping/timing the laser wall avoidance.
@Tharatira
Corpus vault laser walls are the worst. If you're talking about the vault that has two parallel corridors of laser walls, you can usually wait to hop over them until they sink into the ground, or if they're positioned at the ceiling, wait until they lift up and crouch-walk underneath them. The posts in the walls can be used to stop your momentum when you wall-hop over the floor gaps so you don't accidentally fly facefirst into the next laser.

I still play Ivara on Sortie Spy out of caution, even though I can do most vaults just fine without her. (I still hate Lua Spy and Uranus Sealab Spy, though. I need a lot more practice on Lua...)
@Tharatira
Corpus vault laser walls are the worst. If you're talking about the vault that has two parallel corridors of laser walls, you can usually wait to hop over them until they sink into the ground, or if they're positioned at the ceiling, wait until they lift up and crouch-walk underneath them. The posts in the walls can be used to stop your momentum when you wall-hop over the floor gaps so you don't accidentally fly facefirst into the next laser.

I still play Ivara on Sortie Spy out of caution, even though I can do most vaults just fine without her. (I still hate Lua Spy and Uranus Sealab Spy, though. I need a lot more practice on Lua...)
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@Serpenthyne

The paraller corridors one is fine imo, my achilles heel is the one with fast moving laser walls. It wouldn't be an issue but in higher level venues there is a camera situated just before the laser disabling room (around the corner from the second laser corridor) that almost always spots me. Obviously this vault isn't an issue if I have my Huras with me, but I kinda want to learn to do the vaults without relying on easy mode play :P I also find that the more I do spy with Huras, I tend to get sloppy and impatient = bad.

I used to hate Uranus spy, now it's kinda my favourite, since it's so different from the others.

I tried the Lua spy once and had to abort because I just couldn't understand what you're supposed to do in the mirrors vault. The text explanation I found still confused me so I'll need to look for a video at some point XD

Anyway, my new kubrow is black with dark grey spots. It's still in incubation so don't know what kind it'll be but I love it already. Funny how I'm a cat person irl but Warframe's dogs are so cute to me. My Huras is a sort of cream colour and he looks like an albino with his pink eyes, so it's nice that the new one is a polar opposite.

I've read people post that there might be a pets revamp in the future, but I don't know if this is just something people would like to happen or if it's been mentioned by the staff.
@Serpenthyne

The paraller corridors one is fine imo, my achilles heel is the one with fast moving laser walls. It wouldn't be an issue but in higher level venues there is a camera situated just before the laser disabling room (around the corner from the second laser corridor) that almost always spots me. Obviously this vault isn't an issue if I have my Huras with me, but I kinda want to learn to do the vaults without relying on easy mode play :P I also find that the more I do spy with Huras, I tend to get sloppy and impatient = bad.

I used to hate Uranus spy, now it's kinda my favourite, since it's so different from the others.

I tried the Lua spy once and had to abort because I just couldn't understand what you're supposed to do in the mirrors vault. The text explanation I found still confused me so I'll need to look for a video at some point XD

Anyway, my new kubrow is black with dark grey spots. It's still in incubation so don't know what kind it'll be but I love it already. Funny how I'm a cat person irl but Warframe's dogs are so cute to me. My Huras is a sort of cream colour and he looks like an albino with his pink eyes, so it's nice that the new one is a polar opposite.

I've read people post that there might be a pets revamp in the future, but I don't know if this is just something people would like to happen or if it's been mentioned by the staff.
Ayyyyyyyyyyy wassup.
I'm a Trinity/Harrow main (idk why but whenever someone says that a certain warframe is their 'main' in the game it sounds snarky to me lmao)
I got almost 1000 hours in it
I still suck at it
If y'all wanna add me I'm BalthasarMelchior (PC)
Ayyyyyyyyyyy wassup.
I'm a Trinity/Harrow main (idk why but whenever someone says that a certain warframe is their 'main' in the game it sounds snarky to me lmao)
I got almost 1000 hours in it
I still suck at it
If y'all wanna add me I'm BalthasarMelchior (PC)
bal | she/her | lesbian | apply directly to forehead | FR+6 (brazil)
-i love goats!
-graevyard on neopets, myxini on gaia online, vy on recolor.me
-used to be Robothika, now saving up to not be Raezyr anymore

@Tharatira
Oh yeah, that one! I usually just run into the room as soon as the first laser wall sweeps right, so that I duck through with every laser at my back. An AOE frame can help to nuke the cameras (Saryn, Limbo, Ember, Equinox etc., Equinox's Maim is great in particular since you can set it up before walking in and it'll autokill the cameras). The timing of running through the vault is just so automatic for me at this point and I don't think about it anymore, lol... Keep practicing and you'll get there someday! An invisibility frame like Loki or Octavia are good to practice, or in your case Huras, if that works for you.

@Raezyr
Don't worry. I don't remember when I stopped sucking, but it took me a while. People saying they main a frame doesn't seem snarky to me... more just an indicator that "I play this frame the most often/best".
@Tharatira
Oh yeah, that one! I usually just run into the room as soon as the first laser wall sweeps right, so that I duck through with every laser at my back. An AOE frame can help to nuke the cameras (Saryn, Limbo, Ember, Equinox etc., Equinox's Maim is great in particular since you can set it up before walking in and it'll autokill the cameras). The timing of running through the vault is just so automatic for me at this point and I don't think about it anymore, lol... Keep practicing and you'll get there someday! An invisibility frame like Loki or Octavia are good to practice, or in your case Huras, if that works for you.

@Raezyr
Don't worry. I don't remember when I stopped sucking, but it took me a while. People saying they main a frame doesn't seem snarky to me... more just an indicator that "I play this frame the most often/best".
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Today was a nice day in Warframe. Went fishing and mining in the Plains (my aim with the spear is pretty horrid haha, don't know if it's wobbly on purpose or if there's a lag element in play - still, 'twas fun), made it to Sedna, started and finished the War Within quest and caught an Orokin Reactor blueprint alert in the morning.

First meeting with the Ogma in the Plains and boy was that "fun". Well it didn't bother my Rhino much, but I had one of my kubrows with me and she did not enjoy the carpet bombings. Luckily Rhino can revive just fine. Now the kubrow's max lvl though so I've gone back to Carrier.

I'm wondering if I should buy a new sentinel bp. I have Taxon and Carrier, but with limited slots I'm unsure which to pick up. If the wiki is correct, you can no longer get Carrier Prime?
Today was a nice day in Warframe. Went fishing and mining in the Plains (my aim with the spear is pretty horrid haha, don't know if it's wobbly on purpose or if there's a lag element in play - still, 'twas fun), made it to Sedna, started and finished the War Within quest and caught an Orokin Reactor blueprint alert in the morning.

First meeting with the Ogma in the Plains and boy was that "fun". Well it didn't bother my Rhino much, but I had one of my kubrows with me and she did not enjoy the carpet bombings. Luckily Rhino can revive just fine. Now the kubrow's max lvl though so I've gone back to Carrier.

I'm wondering if I should buy a new sentinel bp. I have Taxon and Carrier, but with limited slots I'm unsure which to pick up. If the wiki is correct, you can no longer get Carrier Prime?
1 2 3 4