Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Warframe players, I summon you.
1 2 3 4
I'm curious to know who among us are Tenno, and if anyone would be interested in playing together! (IIRC there used to be other threads and a Discord server, but I'm not sure if it's still active.) I'm on PC, IGN's the same as my FR username.

Icebreakers to start: how did you get into the game and who is your favorite frame?

I heard about it from a friend, signed up just to try it out, and never looked back. Saryn's my best girl. I looked through the profiles and wanted her from day one.
I'm curious to know who among us are Tenno, and if anyone would be interested in playing together! (IIRC there used to be other threads and a Discord server, but I'm not sure if it's still active.) I'm on PC, IGN's the same as my FR username.

Icebreakers to start: how did you get into the game and who is your favorite frame?

I heard about it from a friend, signed up just to try it out, and never looked back. Saryn's my best girl. I looked through the profiles and wanted her from day one.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
^
^
60Avnmu.png
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
I'm just a baby tenno lol I've only been playing for a little over a month now

I was looking through my old favorite badly drawn jojo blog (basically an ask blog, but with JoJo characters) and saw the Destiny-theme they did for a space au event. I heard Destiny was pretty good so I checked it out, but then heard that 2 kinda flopped so I looked for an alternative cause I have the biggest soft spot for futuristic robot/cyborg/mech stuff. Somehow I ended up at Warframe and have had a blast since!
So, Destiny got me into Warframe!

Design-wise, I like Chroma but he really isn't too good stat-wise. I've heard he needs a lot of modding to be good, and after maxing him out I believe that, which is a shame cause I bought him with irl money. I also like Harrow but I hear his blueprints & materials are a pain to get so I think I'll wait until I get more spending money and just buy him next.

Gameplay-wise, Trinity Prime all the way! Initially, I only wanted her cause she was free from twitch prime (aint gonna turn up a free prime!) but after leveling her I just fell in love!
I'm just a baby tenno lol I've only been playing for a little over a month now

I was looking through my old favorite badly drawn jojo blog (basically an ask blog, but with JoJo characters) and saw the Destiny-theme they did for a space au event. I heard Destiny was pretty good so I checked it out, but then heard that 2 kinda flopped so I looked for an alternative cause I have the biggest soft spot for futuristic robot/cyborg/mech stuff. Somehow I ended up at Warframe and have had a blast since!
So, Destiny got me into Warframe!

Design-wise, I like Chroma but he really isn't too good stat-wise. I've heard he needs a lot of modding to be good, and after maxing him out I believe that, which is a shame cause I bought him with irl money. I also like Harrow but I hear his blueprints & materials are a pain to get so I think I'll wait until I get more spending money and just buy him next.

Gameplay-wise, Trinity Prime all the way! Initially, I only wanted her cause she was free from twitch prime (aint gonna turn up a free prime!) but after leveling her I just fell in love!
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
@MalusNight
Yeah, Chroma's buffs got changed to not buff himself as much in exchange for his Vex buffs applying to his teammates. I haven't played him much so I can't say how they compare to the way it was before. Most frames need rare mods to truly shine, though some more than others.

Harrow's Systems Blueprint is only found on Defection missions, which is notoriously unpopular/disliked, but his other parts aren't as tedious to get.

Then again, I like to grind everything out and try to only spend plat on cosmetics/stuff I can't just get by farming the materials and building it.

Trinity is a solid choice! I remember trying to farm her Prime back when she came out and it was... an experience. I used to play her a lot more, but then sustainable energy regen became a thing. Still the queen of healer frames though.

@Fervor
Same! I probably wouldn't have stayed with it or spent money on it if it had softlocked content for money, but I love its F2P business model so much I ended up spending a bunch of money anyway lol.
@MalusNight
Yeah, Chroma's buffs got changed to not buff himself as much in exchange for his Vex buffs applying to his teammates. I haven't played him much so I can't say how they compare to the way it was before. Most frames need rare mods to truly shine, though some more than others.

Harrow's Systems Blueprint is only found on Defection missions, which is notoriously unpopular/disliked, but his other parts aren't as tedious to get.

Then again, I like to grind everything out and try to only spend plat on cosmetics/stuff I can't just get by farming the materials and building it.

Trinity is a solid choice! I remember trying to farm her Prime back when she came out and it was... an experience. I used to play her a lot more, but then sustainable energy regen became a thing. Still the queen of healer frames though.

@Fervor
Same! I probably wouldn't have stayed with it or spent money on it if it had softlocked content for money, but I love its F2P business model so much I ended up spending a bunch of money anyway lol.
60Avnmu.png
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@Serpenthyne

Baby Tenno here, been playing for 26 days :P My friend started about a month earlier so we're both pretty new to the game. IGN's Toxsinon, I'm on PC. Helloween4545 on YT showed a bit of the game and that got me to join up. I still need to uninstall and reinstall on the Steam side of things one of these days in case login gets me a good cut on plat.

I've just reached Pluto and since I only have three frames atm I can't say anything about faves, though I'm a blueprint away from having all the parts for Zephyr Prime, who'll prolly be my "avatar" (I <3 birds). Been leveling up Valkyr, and she's been fun so far, and saved my rear against sentients. Nyx is on my scopes too, since turning foes against each other for max chaos is fun :D

The most annoying thing about the game has to be that they don't explain much of anything. I use the wiki on almost all games I play but this one actually requires it.

As an 80+ percent solo player I don't really like the idea that I have to join a clan to get access to many items/frames. I like working together with like-minded people, but I'd need to find them first. Maybe one day I'll find a laid back clan without excessively vocal min/maxers who try to tell you how the game should be played (no bad experiences with this game, but that would be a real mood killer for me).
@Serpenthyne

Baby Tenno here, been playing for 26 days :P My friend started about a month earlier so we're both pretty new to the game. IGN's Toxsinon, I'm on PC. Helloween4545 on YT showed a bit of the game and that got me to join up. I still need to uninstall and reinstall on the Steam side of things one of these days in case login gets me a good cut on plat.

I've just reached Pluto and since I only have three frames atm I can't say anything about faves, though I'm a blueprint away from having all the parts for Zephyr Prime, who'll prolly be my "avatar" (I <3 birds). Been leveling up Valkyr, and she's been fun so far, and saved my rear against sentients. Nyx is on my scopes too, since turning foes against each other for max chaos is fun :D

The most annoying thing about the game has to be that they don't explain much of anything. I use the wiki on almost all games I play but this one actually requires it.

As an 80+ percent solo player I don't really like the idea that I have to join a clan to get access to many items/frames. I like working together with like-minded people, but I'd need to find them first. Maybe one day I'll find a laid back clan without excessively vocal min/maxers who try to tell you how the game should be played (no bad experiences with this game, but that would be a real mood killer for me).
Long-time PC player here! Ign: iota
I'd love to squad up with a few mates!

Me and my friend took one good look at default Excaliburs design before the game was even out and we just bet on it because of pure aesthetics. Let me tell you this game has come so far since beta and it's only getting better.

Frost has withstood the test of time and still remains my favorite since the very beginning. He's not all that versatile for end-game content, I just like protecting things and looking like a ripped norse god I guess. LMAO

@MalusNight
Chroma is still super amazing to have on an Eidolon team. But yeah... the modding, man...
Long-time PC player here! Ign: iota
I'd love to squad up with a few mates!

Me and my friend took one good look at default Excaliburs design before the game was even out and we just bet on it because of pure aesthetics. Let me tell you this game has come so far since beta and it's only getting better.

Frost has withstood the test of time and still remains my favorite since the very beginning. He's not all that versatile for end-game content, I just like protecting things and looking like a ripped norse god I guess. LMAO

@MalusNight
Chroma is still super amazing to have on an Eidolon team. But yeah... the modding, man...
This too shall pass...
hi hello yes

iiiiii have been playing since 2014, my wife found the game through it being on the front page of steam because it was the day after hydroid released. it hooked us both and i don't think i've ever actually stayed with an online game even remotely close to how long i've stayed with warframe despite how often i take breaks from playing. i love this game a lot

my favorite frame right now is probably saryn, the second rework only made her better, but nova is also an old standby. i've had both primes since the weeks of their release. nova was back when you got prime parts from the void even. ancient history.

i wish there were enough people on fr who played to make our own clan i would join that in a heartbeat (my current clan is kind of sort of dead i think i'm like the only person in it who's still actually around)

edit: oh right ign is the same as my fr username and i'm a pc player i should probably mention those
hi hello yes

iiiiii have been playing since 2014, my wife found the game through it being on the front page of steam because it was the day after hydroid released. it hooked us both and i don't think i've ever actually stayed with an online game even remotely close to how long i've stayed with warframe despite how often i take breaks from playing. i love this game a lot

my favorite frame right now is probably saryn, the second rework only made her better, but nova is also an old standby. i've had both primes since the weeks of their release. nova was back when you got prime parts from the void even. ancient history.

i wish there were enough people on fr who played to make our own clan i would join that in a heartbeat (my current clan is kind of sort of dead i think i'm like the only person in it who's still actually around)

edit: oh right ign is the same as my fr username and i'm a pc player i should probably mention those
ofEAVKK.png
ohhh warframe, the game that stole my heart (and my money)
im a mr24 pc player! my ign is Ossidiana

ive been playing since 2016? a friend told me about it and when i got to install it i fell in love with the aesthetic at first sight

mesa, valkyr and nyx are my fav frames still waiting on mesa prime tbh but ive played pretty much all of them (except khora, cant be asked to farm sanctuary)
ohhh warframe, the game that stole my heart (and my money)
im a mr24 pc player! my ign is Ossidiana

ive been playing since 2016? a friend told me about it and when i got to install it i fell in love with the aesthetic at first sight

mesa, valkyr and nyx are my fav frames still waiting on mesa prime tbh but ive played pretty much all of them (except khora, cant be asked to farm sanctuary)
ee1sh9d.png
Yes hello. I’m a Warframe player too on Xbox one though. Usually play alone since eh I dunno. I haven’t checked if I got Trinity Prime yet though. Do I get all her components right away or do I just have to grind for them?
Yes hello. I’m a Warframe player too on Xbox one though. Usually play alone since eh I dunno. I haven’t checked if I got Trinity Prime yet though. Do I get all her components right away or do I just have to grind for them?
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
Actually Warframe holds a special place in my heart. Its how I met my husband and started my journey to Germany. We both were Founders and played together. So I'm a long long time player but on and off. My husband and I still play on occasion; but its rare anymore as we play a lot of other games too. But warframe is awesome I am always recommending it. For a F2P game it beats out a lot of the other AAA titles.
Actually Warframe holds a special place in my heart. Its how I met my husband and started my journey to Germany. We both were Founders and played together. So I'm a long long time player but on and off. My husband and I still play on occasion; but its rare anymore as we play a lot of other games too. But warframe is awesome I am always recommending it. For a F2P game it beats out a lot of the other AAA titles.
6NDVAGQ.png
1 2 3 4