Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Wierd thing you like about yourself?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
my smol hands and my pale skin
my smol hands and my pale skin
sydney , fem , she/her, + 0

dog person

gimme that gay s--t
aaaaGrotesque-2-_R.png
hmmm......

i like my tattoos! and my eye color!
hmmm......

i like my tattoos! and my eye color!
I like the fact that I don't sunburn. I know it's possible for me to, but I've yet to have it happen to me, and it's not because I stay indoors. I'm outside all time time during the summer in brutal 90+ degree heat. Working out in the heat is hard enough as it is, so I'm just so glad I don't burn on top of it, and really feel for people that do.
I like the fact that I don't sunburn. I know it's possible for me to, but I've yet to have it happen to me, and it's not because I stay indoors. I'm outside all time time during the summer in brutal 90+ degree heat. Working out in the heat is hard enough as it is, so I'm just so glad I don't burn on top of it, and really feel for people that do.
pixel_icon___coffee_cup_by_moth_doll-dbl7qny.gif
-- --
I love my central heterochromia
I love my central heterochromia
I've got a love-hate relationship with my dead fish black eyes.
I've got a love-hate relationship with my dead fish black eyes.
dGVSNyM.png
10/10 pure thread

On good days, I think I have a really nice smile. It gives me these two little dimples on my chin, which imo are just adorable. Also, I got super long, thick lashes from my dad, so I constantly look like I'm wearing mascara.

Of course, on bad days I hate everything about myself, but today is a good day :3
10/10 pure thread

On good days, I think I have a really nice smile. It gives me these two little dimples on my chin, which imo are just adorable. Also, I got super long, thick lashes from my dad, so I constantly look like I'm wearing mascara.

Of course, on bad days I hate everything about myself, but today is a good day :3
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

I have ALOT of freckles but I have a single one on my lower lip that I'm weirdly fond of. I also like my eyes, they're exactly the same as my grandpas.
I have ALOT of freckles but I have a single one on my lower lip that I'm weirdly fond of. I also like my eyes, they're exactly the same as my grandpas.
tumblr_pbamt5KuU91v9jturo1_100.png ___________ tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_75sq.png ____________ tumblr_pc4nuf8UaQ1v9jturo1_100.gif
I don't really like anything about myself haha um if I had to say anything, I like my name! It's unisex, which is really helpful in my case being nonbinary/mostly masculine! I don't know it's something I actually appreciate about it.
I also like the random moles and freckles I have.
I don't really like anything about myself haha um if I had to say anything, I like my name! It's unisex, which is really helpful in my case being nonbinary/mostly masculine! I don't know it's something I actually appreciate about it.
I also like the random moles and freckles I have.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
...my pinky toes...
...my pinky toes...
KUe9sUF.png
I like my singing range and a birthmark on my arm that looks like a big scar.
even though there are other scars on that arm
I like my singing range and a birthmark on my arm that looks like a big scar.
even though there are other scars on that arm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8