Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Wierd thing you like about yourself?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Dolokhov god, A+ scar. How did you get it?
@Dolokhov god, A+ scar. How did you get it?
@Melova haha, me too! I have five scars on my right hand and two on the left from cats. :)
@Melova haha, me too! I have five scars on my right hand and two on the left from cats. :)
@Wisea it's not a cool story, unfortunately! When I was a kid, I was playing tag in the playground and I tripped- my face got very intimate with a very hard, very cold concrete step. I had to go to hospital and I couldn't eat solid food for a week. It's faded a little since then but it's still very noticeable :D I have a scar on my eyebrow as well from smacking my head into a table as a kid.
@Wisea it's not a cool story, unfortunately! When I was a kid, I was playing tag in the playground and I tripped- my face got very intimate with a very hard, very cold concrete step. I had to go to hospital and I couldn't eat solid food for a week. It's faded a little since then but it's still very noticeable :D I have a scar on my eyebrow as well from smacking my head into a table as a kid.
@Dolokhov lmao, I have some dumb scars too.
One is on my knee where I had to get stitches because I fell off the ladder of a zip line from 20 feet up haha.
Another is fairly recent (a few weeks, but my skin scars easily and I can tell it's not going anywhere) from when I swing off the side of some bleachers in a pitch attempt to win a race with my cousin. I let go too late and my entire shoulder blade and back got a nasty two inch thick scrape.... And yes, I won the race. ;)
@Dolokhov lmao, I have some dumb scars too.
One is on my knee where I had to get stitches because I fell off the ladder of a zip line from 20 feet up haha.
Another is fairly recent (a few weeks, but my skin scars easily and I can tell it's not going anywhere) from when I swing off the side of some bleachers in a pitch attempt to win a race with my cousin. I let go too late and my entire shoulder blade and back got a nasty two inch thick scrape.... And yes, I won the race. ;)
[quote name="Kairo" date="2018-06-16 16:57:35" ] I have crooked pinky fingers. I'm very proud of them. [/quote]
Kairo wrote on 2018-06-16 16:57:35:
I have crooked pinky fingers.

I'm very proud of them.

looong legs and arms

i'm also hypermobile, ya'll should see the things I can do with my hands and knee caps it awesome and really weirds people out.
looong legs and arms

i'm also hypermobile, ya'll should see the things I can do with my hands and knee caps it awesome and really weirds people out.
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
I really like my hair. It's super curly and hard to take care of, but people comment on it a lot. I used to not like it but I'm coming to accept it a lot more. I also really like my hards, they're really soft and cold and it's weird to most people, but I like it.

also the fact that I'm bi. I came to terms with it not long ago, and I'm finally accepting myself for who I am.
I really like my hair. It's super curly and hard to take care of, but people comment on it a lot. I used to not like it but I'm coming to accept it a lot more. I also really like my hards, they're really soft and cold and it's weird to most people, but I like it.

also the fact that I'm bi. I came to terms with it not long ago, and I'm finally accepting myself for who I am.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
I made an okay post on reddit today. And I like it when my fingernails get relatively long - I once drew a picture of my hands for an art class, and my teacher knew the hands were mine due to the nails.

Otherwise I think I'm a pretty insufferable person.
I made an okay post on reddit today. And I like it when my fingernails get relatively long - I once drew a picture of my hands for an art class, and my teacher knew the hands were mine due to the nails.

Otherwise I think I'm a pretty insufferable person.
FrLyhzu.gif
My crippling anxiety help me not forget things! You cant forget things you never stop worrying about lol
My crippling anxiety help me not forget things! You cant forget things you never stop worrying about lol
I have a preeeeetty good death stare which is where my broadcast message came from ahaha, I also like that I have double joints in my fingers so I can do some really weird things with them that freak my friends out (like place my thumbs on the back of my hand)

It's greaaaaaat
I have a preeeeetty good death stare which is where my broadcast message came from ahaha, I also like that I have double joints in my fingers so I can do some really weird things with them that freak my friends out (like place my thumbs on the back of my hand)

It's greaaaaaat
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8