Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Wierd thing you like about yourself?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="TheSugarSword" date="2018-06-15 20:22:45" ] I have the most amazing resting face, so everyones constantly asking me if I'm alright due to how deadpan sad or angry I look. [/quote]
TheSugarSword wrote on 2018-06-15 20:22:45:
I have the most amazing resting face, so everyones constantly asking me if I'm alright due to how deadpan sad or angry I look.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I love my long straight dark brown hair because I don't have to straighten it like most girls. I also love it because it gains these highlights in the summer!

I also love my cheekbones even though it may be a little strange. They just have this nice figure to my face.

My short height. I'm shorter than most of y'all lol.

I've also just discovered that I'm heteroflexible and I'm quite proud!

I love my long straight dark brown hair because I don't have to straighten it like most girls. I also love it because it gains these highlights in the summer!

I also love my cheekbones even though it may be a little strange. They just have this nice figure to my face.

My short height. I'm shorter than most of y'all lol.

I've also just discovered that I'm heteroflexible and I'm quite proud!

I have crooked pinky fingers.

I'm very proud of them.
I have crooked pinky fingers.

I'm very proud of them.
9CxYF0H.png
I like my RBF (resting biatch face). I always make it in public so people don't mess with me. More or less for security? Haha
I like my RBF (resting biatch face). I always make it in public so people don't mess with me. More or less for security? Haha
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
[quote name="TheSugarSword" date="2018-06-15 20:22:45" ] I have the most amazing resting face, so everyones constantly asking me if I'm alright due to how deadpan sad or angry I look. [/quote] i sat [i]criss-cross applesauce[/i] in just about every class this school year i'm not very flexible but being able to curl up and take up less space is something i do often plus i can time throwing and catching a ball in time with music with my [i]left hand[/i] (i'm extremely right handed) also my right pinky finger is weirdly bent because of playing cello and flute and it's fun to freak people out sometimes
I have the most amazing resting face, so everyones constantly asking me if I'm alright due to how deadpan sad or angry I look.

i sat criss-cross applesauce in just about every class this school year
i'm not very flexible but being able to curl up and take up less space is something i do often

plus i can time throwing and catching a ball in time with music with my left hand (i'm extremely right handed)

also my right pinky finger is weirdly bent because of playing cello and flute and it's fun to freak people out sometimes
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
i think this is such a cute & positive thread, i love love love it!!!

I'd have to say my favorite thing about me is my eyes. they're stupidly big for my face and bright green with yellow around the pupil, and i have pretty decent sized lashes so i think that's kinda cool.

this is going to sound really cocky and arrogant ugh im sorry but i think I have a pretty cute face??

the weirdest thing i like about me is that i've got two big freckles on either side of my face, which i used to be made fun of for but now i'm starting to like a lot :))))

i'm really happy that i'm starting to love myself, because its been a while ahah.

i think this is such a cute & positive thread, i love love love it!!!

I'd have to say my favorite thing about me is my eyes. they're stupidly big for my face and bright green with yellow around the pupil, and i have pretty decent sized lashes so i think that's kinda cool.

this is going to sound really cocky and arrogant ugh im sorry but i think I have a pretty cute face??

the weirdest thing i like about me is that i've got two big freckles on either side of my face, which i used to be made fun of for but now i'm starting to like a lot :))))

i'm really happy that i'm starting to love myself, because its been a while ahah.

@Pandahead I love this thread too! It's not vain (no one is coming across that way) it's just a super great way to feel good about yourself. We've been taught to focus on the bad instead of the good, and reminding people that they can love themselves is a good thing.
@Pandahead I love this thread too! It's not vain (no one is coming across that way) it's just a super great way to feel good about yourself. We've been taught to focus on the bad instead of the good, and reminding people that they can love themselves is a good thing.
@Wisea awwwww that was so sweet to read!! thank you so much for that reminder and this thread, really made my day <3
@Wisea awwwww that was so sweet to read!! thank you so much for that reminder and this thread, really made my day <3
So there's not much I like about myself but I like that I have synesthesia And I like that my feet are tough like leather so I can walk barefoot on basically any surface [quote name="TheSugarSword" date="2018-06-15 20:22:45" ] I have the most amazing resting face, so everyones constantly asking me if I'm alright due to how deadpan sad or angry I look. [/quote] And this ^
So there's not much I like about myself but I like that I have synesthesia
And I like that my feet are tough like leather so I can walk barefoot on basically any surface
And this ^
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
I really like this scar I have under my nose- it runs down to my lip and just adds something to my face which I love! I also love my shoulders; they are powerful looking and broad.
I like my face, in general- it's really androgynous which is exactly what I want and isn't quite symmetrical so it's got this weird charm to it that I like a lot.
I really like this scar I have under my nose- it runs down to my lip and just adds something to my face which I love! I also love my shoulders; they are powerful looking and broad.
I like my face, in general- it's really androgynous which is exactly what I want and isn't quite symmetrical so it's got this weird charm to it that I like a lot.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8