Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Wierd thing you like about yourself?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My freckles probably? It wasn't until a while ago I realized how many I truly had. And now that it's summer they're all over, it's like one big freckle.
My freckles probably? It wasn't until a while ago I realized how many I truly had. And now that it's summer they're all over, it's like one big freckle.
I have one little black dyed strand in the front left side of my hair and I love it. It's about two inches wide and it's really awesome.

Hmm, I'm decently tall and I have an amazingly powerful speaking voice.
I have one little black dyed strand in the front left side of my hair and I love it. It's about two inches wide and it's really awesome.

Hmm, I'm decently tall and I have an amazingly powerful speaking voice.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
I have an approximate knowledge of various types of mythology/religions. Greek, egyptian,norse, hindu, buddhism, christianity, you name it i probably know something about it.

This one birthmark on my leg. its super cute, and its just a lil dot.

hmmm, thats it :3
I have an approximate knowledge of various types of mythology/religions. Greek, egyptian,norse, hindu, buddhism, christianity, you name it i probably know something about it.

This one birthmark on my leg. its super cute, and its just a lil dot.

hmmm, thats it :3

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
pan_by_teeeal-dce64z9.png
polyamorous_by_teeeal-dcef60l.png
I like how androgynous I look! I mean, I'm AFAB but with my hair short I can pass as a guy no problem. Never thought I'd be glad to have a hormone imbalance but it's pretty okay in my opinion~

Also I tend to act kinda quiet and unassuming but if someone gives me a reason I will absolutely fite them. Beneath the soft, squishy exterior is a core of protective rage and honestly it's kinda hilarious. Especially considering how short and fat I am. :'D

And I guess the fact that I'm so eccentric but also kinda chill? I have a loooot of odd quirks that probably make me sound ridiculous, but I'm pretty down-to-earth for a magical nature-worshipping wolfperson. Just doin' my thing, my dudes. And unless I actually mention it nobody even knows how strange I actually am, haha.
I like how androgynous I look! I mean, I'm AFAB but with my hair short I can pass as a guy no problem. Never thought I'd be glad to have a hormone imbalance but it's pretty okay in my opinion~

Also I tend to act kinda quiet and unassuming but if someone gives me a reason I will absolutely fite them. Beneath the soft, squishy exterior is a core of protective rage and honestly it's kinda hilarious. Especially considering how short and fat I am. :'D

And I guess the fact that I'm so eccentric but also kinda chill? I have a loooot of odd quirks that probably make me sound ridiculous, but I'm pretty down-to-earth for a magical nature-worshipping wolfperson. Just doin' my thing, my dudes. And unless I actually mention it nobody even knows how strange I actually am, haha.
i love how much i hate myself

i can't tell if my self esteem is too high or too low
i love how much i hate myself

i can't tell if my self esteem is too high or too low
no
My gray/white hairs. I'm getting them all over, mostly below the top layer of my hair, but I've got a thicker cluster of them on the right side of my head, near my temple. I'm getting a Rouge streak as I age!
My gray/white hairs. I'm getting them all over, mostly below the top layer of my hair, but I've got a thicker cluster of them on the right side of my head, near my temple. I'm getting a Rouge streak as I age!
noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
@Amura oof, I'm not that flexible but I am pretty bendy. That's cool!

@Rosella so you are a walking talking freckle?

@FloofyDragon good who doesn't love mythology? I know quite a lot myself and I love flashing it on people.

@Everyone (AKA my favorite player on this game due to your username that I constantly stalk) that's awesome bro. I've never dyed any part of my hair, but I always see people looking hella fly with dyed hair or dyed strands.

@Charias ugh I wish I could cut my hair/pass? Please??

@sddalek hey, that's a cool thing to be proud of. I'm impressed that your so open to the change that age brings. :)

This thread is so full of positivity ahhh!!
@Amura oof, I'm not that flexible but I am pretty bendy. That's cool!

@Rosella so you are a walking talking freckle?

@FloofyDragon good who doesn't love mythology? I know quite a lot myself and I love flashing it on people.

@Everyone (AKA my favorite player on this game due to your username that I constantly stalk) that's awesome bro. I've never dyed any part of my hair, but I always see people looking hella fly with dyed hair or dyed strands.

@Charias ugh I wish I could cut my hair/pass? Please??

@sddalek hey, that's a cool thing to be proud of. I'm impressed that your so open to the change that age brings. :)

This thread is so full of positivity ahhh!!
N o t h i n g Edit: Actually I'm kinda proud of my flexibility Oh and this: [quote name="Verrse" date="2018-06-16 19:45:40" ] [quote name="Kairo" date="2018-06-16 16:57:35" ] I have crooked pinky fingers. I'm very proud of them. [/quote] [/quote] The top sections of mine bend inward ovo
N o t h i n g

Edit: Actually I'm kinda proud of my flexibility
Oh and this:
Verrse wrote on 2018-06-16 19:45:40:
Kairo wrote on 2018-06-16 16:57:35:
I have crooked pinky fingers.

I'm very proud of them.
The top sections of mine bend inward ovo
genderqueer_by_teeeal-dcebql0.png
polysexual_by_teeeal-dcef60i.png
I have nicely shaped eyebrows and my hair is always perfectly straight even when I don't brush it.
I have nicely shaped eyebrows and my hair is always perfectly straight even when I don't brush it.

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
I have an almost perfectly heart-shaped birthmark just above my elbow on the back of my right arm :D
I have an almost perfectly heart-shaped birthmark just above my elbow on the back of my right arm :D
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8