Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Wierd thing you like about yourself?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
What are some wierd things you like/admire about your body or personality?

Personally I think my feet and hands are very handsome and attractive. Trust me, I don't have a foot or hand fetish or anything, I just think those limbs have great genetics lol.

My favorite things are my scars though. I love seeing the lagged lines from the many adventures I participated in. I like how they are unique to me and stand out in the crowd.

I'm kind of proud of my beautiful parts because I don't have a view of myself. Every thing I like about myself is a victory (esp because I have bad gender dysphoria).

What about you guys?

PS. Keep it clean!
What are some wierd things you like/admire about your body or personality?

Personally I think my feet and hands are very handsome and attractive. Trust me, I don't have a foot or hand fetish or anything, I just think those limbs have great genetics lol.

My favorite things are my scars though. I love seeing the lagged lines from the many adventures I participated in. I like how they are unique to me and stand out in the crowd.

I'm kind of proud of my beautiful parts because I don't have a view of myself. Every thing I like about myself is a victory (esp because I have bad gender dysphoria).

What about you guys?

PS. Keep it clean!
I have Groucho Marx eyebrows and I can use them to give the best "wat" expression in existence. Caterpillars living on my forehead might as well be good for something. :V
I have Groucho Marx eyebrows and I can use them to give the best "wat" expression in existence. Caterpillars living on my forehead might as well be good for something. :V
I have long and lanky arms, they’re great for reaching things that are up high in cabinets and on shelves!
I have long and lanky arms, they’re great for reaching things that are up high in cabinets and on shelves!
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I have the most amazing resting face, so everyones constantly asking me if I'm alright due to how deadpan sad or angry I look.
I have the most amazing resting face, so everyones constantly asking me if I'm alright due to how deadpan sad or angry I look.
1141feb3d24695a76a1aa79bfc975bf920c52277.giff3c1de26fe141b6ca5cfb53edb13ae265de82e61.gif00549699aa6a84bbe5d610dd8016d9e327d6981a.gif43e179c18ab5dcf76c168abbcbb7eb21ac137ee1.gifec3b7a1b2e68c524e7b01b1150e44cdf0781d277.gif
@roadworthy lmao, this is probably the best I've ever heard
I mean I have great taste in music, but otherwise for sure my height. I'm always one of the tallest at any given time and if I slap on my 4 inch platforms I'm approaching the 6'5" mark and its amazing and ridiculous.
I mean I have great taste in music, but otherwise for sure my height. I'm always one of the tallest at any given time and if I slap on my 4 inch platforms I'm approaching the 6'5" mark and its amazing and ridiculous.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
i like my scars and my freckles
i like my scars and my freckles
fight me m8
@Blackthorns ya! I get the height thing, I feel the same way. I'm not as tall as you (only 5'10) but it's still a pretty good height.

@xxCerberusxx God, freckles! I love 'em! They can be so frickin cute and adorable Espeon on girls.
@Blackthorns ya! I get the height thing, I feel the same way. I'm not as tall as you (only 5'10) but it's still a pretty good height.

@xxCerberusxx God, freckles! I love 'em! They can be so frickin cute and adorable Espeon on girls.
I'm starting to like my feet! For the first time in...ever they aren't in pain anymore, and I have two awesome mirrored scars on the inside of my heels. And they are so normal looking that they make me smile.

I also love how flexible I am. I creep people out by touching my ear to my shoulder without moving my shoulder at all. (And my shoulder stays at the lowest position I can have it) Also, when I touch my toes, my knees bend backwards almost like they're broken. It's amusing to say the least.
I'm starting to like my feet! For the first time in...ever they aren't in pain anymore, and I have two awesome mirrored scars on the inside of my heels. And they are so normal looking that they make me smile.

I also love how flexible I am. I creep people out by touching my ear to my shoulder without moving my shoulder at all. (And my shoulder stays at the lowest position I can have it) Also, when I touch my toes, my knees bend backwards almost like they're broken. It's amusing to say the least.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8