Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | music?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Mi Gente
(I know, I know, i don't know whatever the heck that language is and therefore don't know what it says but I don't care)
Mi Gente
(I know, I know, i don't know whatever the heck that language is and therefore don't know what it says but I don't care)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I see other people have mentioned Portugal. The Man already :D! I have been listening to them a lot lately along with Foster The People and... as always... STRFKR.
I see other people have mentioned Portugal. The Man already :D! I have been listening to them a lot lately along with Foster The People and... as always... STRFKR.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
THIS
THIS
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
@iiDandiPlayz it's Spanish... XD
@iiDandiPlayz it's Spanish... XD
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
uhh well
BTS (of course), Panic! At The Disco (new album soon!! yes!!), and Fall Out Boy, as we'll as The Cab, are what I've been listening to recently.
uhh well
BTS (of course), Panic! At The Disco (new album soon!! yes!!), and Fall Out Boy, as we'll as The Cab, are what I've been listening to recently.
9CxYF0H.png
@Prismid

I loveeee that album! Have you heard In the Mountain, In the Cloud?
@Prismid

I loveeee that album! Have you heard In the Mountain, In the Cloud?
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
Also, I've mainly been listening to the Shelter 2 soundtrack ever since I got it on sale last week. It's just so chill. Definitely good for studying and such. Very peaceful and unique to me.
Also, I've mainly been listening to the Shelter 2 soundtrack ever since I got it on sale last week. It's just so chill. Definitely good for studying and such. Very peaceful and unique to me.
@Zenikay Yeah! I try to cycle through all of their albums but I’m kinda biased towards Waiter: “You Vultures!” and Evil Friends.

Senseless, All Your Light, and Sleep Forever are my favorites from In The Mountain In The Cloud :)
@Zenikay Yeah! I try to cycle through all of their albums but I’m kinda biased towards Waiter: “You Vultures!” and Evil Friends.

Senseless, All Your Light, and Sleep Forever are my favorites from In The Mountain In The Cloud :)
@Prismid

Definitely, All Your Light was my favorite song about a year ago and Sleep Forever is always perfect in describing what I want in my future. SLEEP.

I’ve been trying to cycle through the albums too, though I honestly haven’t heard all the songs yet. It’ll be an exciting venture sometime to do
@Prismid

Definitely, All Your Light was my favorite song about a year ago and Sleep Forever is always perfect in describing what I want in my future. SLEEP.

I’ve been trying to cycle through the albums too, though I honestly haven’t heard all the songs yet. It’ll be an exciting venture sometime to do
@izak

High Hopes - Panic! at the Disco
Mercury - Sleeping at Last
Back to You - Selena Gomez
lovely - Billie Eilish (ft. Khalid)
@izak

High Hopes - Panic! at the Disco
Mercury - Sleeping at Last
Back to You - Selena Gomez
lovely - Billie Eilish (ft. Khalid)
tumblr_o8gks4WZ6S1tpjk93o7_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7