Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Splatooners here?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
[quote name="catmeow1" date="2018-06-09 21:28:44" ] Pearl in splatoon 2 because i support the underdog. [/quote] yes
catmeow1 wrote on 2018-06-09 21:28:44:
Pearl in splatoon 2 because i support the underdog.

yes

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
@veszelyite

Thank you! I joined in, but don't have the permissions yet. If I miss y'all it's because I'm getting on a plane here soon but I'll be on later tonight.
@veszelyite

Thank you! I joined in, but don't have the permissions yet. If I miss y'all it's because I'm getting on a plane here soon but I'll be on later tonight.
light_banner.pngfR0MgwK.giflight_banner.png
Oooo, a fr splatoon discord? :D *runs to join*
Oooo, a fr splatoon discord? :D *runs to join*
oDFWcfL.gif Vj0BLbc.png
100 Hatchling Challenge ~
@veszelyite

Question.

Is discord a voice chat group? I'm afraid I dislike voice chats, but I'm fine with typing.
@veszelyite

Question.

Is discord a voice chat group? I'm afraid I dislike voice chats, but I'm fine with typing.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
@MoonEclispe

discord is mainly text-based with the option of voice chats- there might not be any vcs on the fr splat server but text is prioritised there
@MoonEclispe

discord is mainly text-based with the option of voice chats- there might not be any vcs on the fr splat server but text is prioritised there
bmkYwEK.png
@veszelyite

Guess, I'm joining! :D

Time to crash the party uninvited and unwanted! The best way too be!
@veszelyite

Guess, I'm joining! :D

Time to crash the party uninvited and unwanted! The best way too be!
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
Hello! I play Splatoon 2, but never played the first one since we didn't have a Wii U, and sadly I can only play it at specific times since the wifi at my house is so outdated that I can't stay in matches, so I only play when I go to any of my friends' houses!

I forgot what level I'm currently at, but I do main the sploosh-o-matic! And I mostly play turf wars and salmon run, I'm not the best at any other mode nor had a lot of practice with them yet, but I plan to try some out next time I get the chance!
Hello! I play Splatoon 2, but never played the first one since we didn't have a Wii U, and sadly I can only play it at specific times since the wifi at my house is so outdated that I can't stay in matches, so I only play when I go to any of my friends' houses!

I forgot what level I'm currently at, but I do main the sploosh-o-matic! And I mostly play turf wars and salmon run, I'm not the best at any other mode nor had a lot of practice with them yet, but I plan to try some out next time I get the chance!
Anyone here heard of the splatoon/splatoon 2 based discord server called inkademy?
Anyone here heard of the splatoon/splatoon 2 based discord server called inkademy?
@veszelyite

Hey!

I don't mean to be a bother, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do to introduce myself on this chat.

Its says to ping a mod first, but where do I ping them. Do I make an introduction and ping them there?

I also don't know what It means by flight rising role? Does it mean the role I am in regards to the site, because I am just a common player and that's about as much as I could think of in that subject.

I'm guessing I'm just confused on how to get started up, I don't want to be kicked out of the discord either so, that's why I'm asking.

EDIT

Sorry I have one more question. Are you guys serious players, because I just wanted some to talk to some casual peoples.
@veszelyite

Hey!

I don't mean to be a bother, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do to introduce myself on this chat.

Its says to ping a mod first, but where do I ping them. Do I make an introduction and ping them there?

I also don't know what It means by flight rising role? Does it mean the role I am in regards to the site, because I am just a common player and that's about as much as I could think of in that subject.

I'm guessing I'm just confused on how to get started up, I don't want to be kicked out of the discord either so, that's why I'm asking.

EDIT

Sorry I have one more question. Are you guys serious players, because I just wanted some to talk to some casual peoples.
Question for people who beat all 80 levels in the Octo Expansion:

Ok, so the fight against agent 3 post game is insane. If any of you have defeated her already, do you get anything afterwards? I want to know if it’s worth the trouble
Question for people who beat all 80 levels in the Octo Expansion:

Ok, so the fight against agent 3 post game is insane. If any of you have defeated her already, do you get anything afterwards? I want to know if it’s worth the trouble
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14