Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Splatooners here?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I never played the first game, but once I got a Switch last October, I bought Splatoon 2 and LOVE ITTTT

Inkbrush Nouveau is my favorite to use, although I've yet to do anything in the ranked modes. Call me crazy, but I'm perfectly content to play nothing but Turf War.
I never played the first game, but once I got a Switch last October, I bought Splatoon 2 and LOVE ITTTT

Inkbrush Nouveau is my favorite to use, although I've yet to do anything in the ranked modes. Call me crazy, but I'm perfectly content to play nothing but Turf War.
light_banner.pngfR0MgwK.giflight_banner.png
OG WOOMY
I've been playing splat1 since before the first splatfest! (I was at my grandma's so I couldn't play it but I would've totally be team cat) Right now in splat2n I'm level 66, 1000% fresh, and my best rank is Splat Zones S+0. I'm not that good for the amount of time I play (700+ in the first and 450+ in 2) but I have a lot of fun playing and I love the whole vibe of the game. I have a splat1 cosplay complete with a light-up ink tank, too. I have some squid ocs but Scout (a drawing of her below) is my most prevalent. If anyone needs someone to play with, party with, or do league with, I'm your squid. I really want a competitive team or clan to join but I have no idea where to start, lol.
https://imgur.com/a/mi6HL9t
HMU with my friend code, SW 2216-1470-8819
OG WOOMY
I've been playing splat1 since before the first splatfest! (I was at my grandma's so I couldn't play it but I would've totally be team cat) Right now in splat2n I'm level 66, 1000% fresh, and my best rank is Splat Zones S+0. I'm not that good for the amount of time I play (700+ in the first and 450+ in 2) but I have a lot of fun playing and I love the whole vibe of the game. I have a splat1 cosplay complete with a light-up ink tank, too. I have some squid ocs but Scout (a drawing of her below) is my most prevalent. If anyone needs someone to play with, party with, or do league with, I'm your squid. I really want a competitive team or clan to join but I have no idea where to start, lol.
https://imgur.com/a/mi6HL9t
HMU with my friend code, SW 2216-1470-8819
aKXw7.gifHWOKb.gif
OH I forgot!!! I main the rapid blaster, jet squelcher, vanilla splat roller, and the krak-on. In in first game I play as a VERY aggressive dynamo, and I would have continued into sploon2 like that but they've been nerfed to the point where vanilla e-liters in ranked are more common, so I had to move on :( I still use it occasionally but only in tw or splatfests. Also Callie is best idol.
OH I forgot!!! I main the rapid blaster, jet squelcher, vanilla splat roller, and the krak-on. In in first game I play as a VERY aggressive dynamo, and I would have continued into sploon2 like that but they've been nerfed to the point where vanilla e-liters in ranked are more common, so I had to move on :( I still use it occasionally but only in tw or splatfests. Also Callie is best idol.
aKXw7.gifHWOKb.gif
finally a group of woomys
finally a group of woomys
*the forum post shrivels up out of boredom*
hi, i main hydra splatling/range blaster for the most part, but i dabble in a lot of weapons. im low s+ and my team is called SWG (Squids With Guns)
hi, i main hydra splatling/range blaster for the most part, but i dabble in a lot of weapons. im low s+ and my team is called SWG (Squids With Guns)
harvey.png
I play splatoon. Playing right now in fact.
I play splatoon. Playing right now in fact.
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
Ah yes, I should probably specify that I only have the first game.
I'm not at all impressed with the Switch, and as much as I'd love to play Splatoon 2, I just can't justify tossing out $400 on a console for one game. X'D

If anyone still plays the first game, though, perhaps you'll see me around - I still play. XD My Mii name is Pepe Pengu, and my mii is a penguin kid.
Ah yes, I should probably specify that I only have the first game.
I'm not at all impressed with the Switch, and as much as I'd love to play Splatoon 2, I just can't justify tossing out $400 on a console for one game. X'D

If anyone still plays the first game, though, perhaps you'll see me around - I still play. XD My Mii name is Pepe Pengu, and my mii is a penguin kid.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
HI HELLO if yall ever wanna play together hmu (Splatoon two though cause I no longer have a wiI u)
HI HELLO if yall ever wanna play together hmu (Splatoon two though cause I no longer have a wiI u)
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
[quote name="Zenzic" date="2018-05-23 17:22:28" ] I'm not at all impressed with the Switch, and as much as I'd love to play Splatoon 2, I just can't justify tossing out $400 on a console for one game. X'D [/quote] @Zenzic Are you talking USD, CAD, or AUD? the switch is $100 less in US dollars so I'll assume you're you're not american or you haven't found any good deals.
Zenzic wrote on 2018-05-23 17:22:28:
@Zenzic Are you talking USD, CAD, or AUD? the switch is $100 less in US dollars so I'll assume you're you're not american or you haven't found any good deals.
aKXw7.gifHWOKb.gif
[quote name="terabyte" date="2018-05-23 22:24:53" ] @/Zenzic Are you talking USD, CAD, or AUD? the switch is $100 less in US dollars so I'll assume you're you're not american or you haven't found any good deals. [/quote] @Terabyte The Switch is $400 here in Canada.
terabyte wrote on 2018-05-23 22:24:53:
@/Zenzic Are you talking USD, CAD, or AUD? the switch is $100 less in US dollars so I'll assume you're you're not american or you haven't found any good deals.

@Terabyte

The Switch is $400 here in Canada.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14