Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Splatooners here?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
are you online? (the game i mean)
are you online? (the game i mean)
huh. lemme check.
huh. lemme check.
@BlackwatchGenji
press x and go to status
@BlackwatchGenji
press x and go to status
B rainmaker, B- saltzones*cough* splatzones, C- tower control, C clam blitz.
B rainmaker, B- saltzones*cough* splatzones, C- tower control, C clam blitz.
-Raises hand-
Splatooooooon! (2)

I play whenever I can when I get off work for my days off. My level isn't that high, 26 or something, I stopped playing for a bit simply due to the fact I was salty about having to move my switch from the main tv to the secondary ;;

My favourite modes are Salmon Run, now that I know what I'm doing OTL;; I feel sorry for the people that had to carry me through my learning stages...
And I play a lot of Regular Battles just to breeze through leveling up my gear and getting some cash, for Ranked Battles I really like Splat Zones and Rainmaker.
Clam Blitz is new to me and I've honestly only played maybe 3 or 4 rounds but I could see that becoming a favourite.

I main dualies simply because of the dodge option, I've also found some love for the Roller and I cannot work with a Charger whatsoever (Sorry Salmonrun coworkers!)
-Raises hand-
Splatooooooon! (2)

I play whenever I can when I get off work for my days off. My level isn't that high, 26 or something, I stopped playing for a bit simply due to the fact I was salty about having to move my switch from the main tv to the secondary ;;

My favourite modes are Salmon Run, now that I know what I'm doing OTL;; I feel sorry for the people that had to carry me through my learning stages...
And I play a lot of Regular Battles just to breeze through leveling up my gear and getting some cash, for Ranked Battles I really like Splat Zones and Rainmaker.
Clam Blitz is new to me and I've honestly only played maybe 3 or 4 rounds but I could see that becoming a favourite.

I main dualies simply because of the dodge option, I've also found some love for the Roller and I cannot work with a Charger whatsoever (Sorry Salmonrun coworkers!)
15140562.png15140563.png14828121.png12797386.png15191311.png
woomy
woomy
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
did i hear splatoon?

i play splatoon 2, and i main the krak-on roller and the slosher deco. yesterday, i kid you not, i was on a team with 3. other. rollers. we crushed the other team. (we did not, we only won by 1 percent.)
did i hear splatoon?

i play splatoon 2, and i main the krak-on roller and the slosher deco. yesterday, i kid you not, i was on a team with 3. other. rollers. we crushed the other team. (we did not, we only won by 1 percent.)

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
Hello yes I too enjoy the sploon

I just got the game a month ago so I’m still relatively new to the game, but it’s pretty fun so far! I haven’t found a main yet but I really like the octobrush and slosher. Right now I’m trying to get some good abilities on my gear but it takes forever. I’m too scared to play ranked lmao oops.
Hello yes I too enjoy the sploon

I just got the game a month ago so I’m still relatively new to the game, but it’s pretty fun so far! I haven’t found a main yet but I really like the octobrush and slosher. Right now I’m trying to get some good abilities on my gear but it takes forever. I’m too scared to play ranked lmao oops.
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Woomy!

I main moostlyy Sploosh-o-matic (where's all the sploosh love at...?), Carbon Roller (gotta go fast), N-Zap and Splash-o-matic. I also enjoy Bamboozler, Undercover Brella and Mini Splatling on the side. And the Octobrushes.
For some reason I've been less inspired to play ranked this time around (played it a lot in splatoon 1) so I've only done 1-3 matches of each gametype, but looking forward to doing more finally. Splatzones is still my personal fave from the bunch.
Woomy!

I main moostlyy Sploosh-o-matic (where's all the sploosh love at...?), Carbon Roller (gotta go fast), N-Zap and Splash-o-matic. I also enjoy Bamboozler, Undercover Brella and Mini Splatling on the side. And the Octobrushes.
For some reason I've been less inspired to play ranked this time around (played it a lot in splatoon 1) so I've only done 1-3 matches of each gametype, but looking forward to doing more finally. Splatzones is still my personal fave from the bunch.
LIo8D8G.gif
Eyy, woomy booyah ;o

I’ve been bumbling around since Splat1- I’m a brush main through and through, with a bit of carbon roller in there. Not as good with rollers yet but I’m making an attempt.
Lvl 72 at the moment, my ranks aren’t S+ like you see in most high levels (if I ever play enough to get to X I’ll eat one of my amiibos pff) because I just don’t play enough/have a lot of fun there. I get stressed easily and ranked can really jab that in the eyes if it’s a bad day. I usually hang out in turf to annoy snipers and generally be a speedy nuisance; I have a tendency to attract hordes of partiers though. I like squid parties as long as it’s not just 1-2 people trying to get everyone to join in. Made some cool friends that I goof off with in PB a lot, so.

Salmon Run is neato, gets a lil chaotic sometimes but still fun! Profreshional 100, I think? Can’t check right now.
Eyy, woomy booyah ;o

I’ve been bumbling around since Splat1- I’m a brush main through and through, with a bit of carbon roller in there. Not as good with rollers yet but I’m making an attempt.
Lvl 72 at the moment, my ranks aren’t S+ like you see in most high levels (if I ever play enough to get to X I’ll eat one of my amiibos pff) because I just don’t play enough/have a lot of fun there. I get stressed easily and ranked can really jab that in the eyes if it’s a bad day. I usually hang out in turf to annoy snipers and generally be a speedy nuisance; I have a tendency to attract hordes of partiers though. I like squid parties as long as it’s not just 1-2 people trying to get everyone to join in. Made some cool friends that I goof off with in PB a lot, so.

Salmon Run is neato, gets a lil chaotic sometimes but still fun! Profreshional 100, I think? Can’t check right now.
udj6wT1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14