Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | glasses?
1 2 3 4 5
I wear glasses! I like to think that staring at a computer screen for years ruined my vision, but both of my parents wear glasses, so it may also be because of genetics. I've had them over half a year.
I wear glasses! I like to think that staring at a computer screen for years ruined my vision, but both of my parents wear glasses, so it may also be because of genetics. I've had them over half a year.
Yep! I've worn glasses since 2nd or 3rd grade. I have to go in for a new prescription every so often, and whenever I do, the world looks SO CLEAR it's amazing.
Yep! I've worn glasses since 2nd or 3rd grade. I have to go in for a new prescription every so often, and whenever I do, the world looks SO CLEAR it's amazing.
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I couldn't make out facial features almost my entire life until I got glasses. However now I have to go back every month to tweak the lenses, as my eyes keep changing. Right now I can't even wear mine because I get horrible migraines.. The world is once again shapes
I couldn't make out facial features almost my entire life until I got glasses. However now I have to go back every month to tweak the lenses, as my eyes keep changing. Right now I can't even wear mine because I get horrible migraines.. The world is once again shapes
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
ever since I was two and my parents saw me walk into a table at a flea market. They pulled me aside and my eyes were crossed! I'll be a lifer with mine, I cannot have anyone stick anything in my eyes so contacts are a no. the docs said i might have a risk for my eyes deteriorating when i get older and possibly getting glaucoma. Hopefully not for a long while though... I like to be able to make my artwork. Need me peepers for that.
ever since I was two and my parents saw me walk into a table at a flea market. They pulled me aside and my eyes were crossed! I'll be a lifer with mine, I cannot have anyone stick anything in my eyes so contacts are a no. the docs said i might have a risk for my eyes deteriorating when i get older and possibly getting glaucoma. Hopefully not for a long while though... I like to be able to make my artwork. Need me peepers for that.
1468711001v3.png
i've never needed glasses, but my little sister got some a few years ago, and i will never forget her screeching about how the trees haVE INDIVIDUAL LEAVES NOW
i've never needed glasses, but my little sister got some a few years ago, and i will never forget her screeching about how the trees haVE INDIVIDUAL LEAVES NOW
lightning_small.pngplague_small.png
| remember that there is metal in your blood and lightning in your heart |
| they/them | certified dweeb | +3 fr time |
I just recently got glasses a month and a half ago, and I am 17! I can't go anywhere without them. I love how crisp everything is.
I just recently got glasses a month and a half ago, and I am 17! I can't go anywhere without them. I love how crisp everything is.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
I've worn glasses since the 6th grade (I'm now graduating college) and was super embarrassed when I first got them because my TEACHER told my parents to get me checked as she noticed I was always squinting at the board.

Now I love my glasses and hate wearing contacts because my face looks too foreign without frames. also there are good sites to get really cute, unique frames for dirt cheap so I'm Hip™ now

Funnily enough I still own every pair of glasses I've ever worn. Let's just say my head is much bigger now XD
I've worn glasses since the 6th grade (I'm now graduating college) and was super embarrassed when I first got them because my TEACHER told my parents to get me checked as she noticed I was always squinting at the board.

Now I love my glasses and hate wearing contacts because my face looks too foreign without frames. also there are good sites to get really cute, unique frames for dirt cheap so I'm Hip™ now

Funnily enough I still own every pair of glasses I've ever worn. Let's just say my head is much bigger now XD
________ BE5QlZm.png ____

A N D R O M E D A N
home of clan capella

ANDI/ELLIOT | 28 | they/them | +1fr
*sips 'i love prince zuko' juice*

___ 0tuLDkB.png
My vision is really blurry since I was 10 years old. But of course, fear of being ridiculed with wearing glasses I never really told my parents my I literally couldn't see anything until they found out I was having migraines at 8th grade- and well here I am lol, I actually screeched when I can clearly see my pet dog and how the clouds are like cotton candy.

I currently have two glasses which I often switch, since I got another one like a month or two! :>
My vision is really blurry since I was 10 years old. But of course, fear of being ridiculed with wearing glasses I never really told my parents my I literally couldn't see anything until they found out I was having migraines at 8th grade- and well here I am lol, I actually screeched when I can clearly see my pet dog and how the clouds are like cotton candy.

I currently have two glasses which I often switch, since I got another one like a month or two! :>
LX1Eotg.gif
I've worn glasses for maybe 4 years now, I remember when I walked out of the shop where I got them from and my mind just exploded. So much details, so many leaves, it was gorgeous.
Gotta say that I would gladly live without them if I could, since they can be a pain sometimes .w. Wanna lay on your side? Nah your glasses protest. Walk into your home during winter? Now you can't see a thing. Wanna open an oven or check on the sauna? Gotta take those off. Wanna walk in the rain? Joke's on you you're gonna die.
I've worn glasses for maybe 4 years now, I remember when I walked out of the shop where I got them from and my mind just exploded. So much details, so many leaves, it was gorgeous.
Gotta say that I would gladly live without them if I could, since they can be a pain sometimes .w. Wanna lay on your side? Nah your glasses protest. Walk into your home during winter? Now you can't see a thing. Wanna open an oven or check on the sauna? Gotta take those off. Wanna walk in the rain? Joke's on you you're gonna die.
I'm pretty much blind without mine :p Basically because my eyes are both bad AND I see things twice without them.
I'm pretty much blind without mine :p Basically because my eyes are both bad AND I see things twice without them.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
1 2 3 4 5