Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | glasses?
1 2 3 4 5
so after 16 years i finally went to the eye doctor and got glasses.. the world looks so much clearer omg,,

does anyone else wear glasses?
so after 16 years i finally went to the eye doctor and got glasses.. the world looks so much clearer omg,,

does anyone else wear glasses?
dczs3nl-43d2b676-fe43-4f56-8bfe-1eaf5f76b574.png
Go outside and look at a tree if you can. It’s amazing to see the individual leaves!
Go outside and look at a tree if you can. It’s amazing to see the individual leaves!
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Congrats! I refused to get glasses until I was 18, because I was so badly bullied for everything else that I didn't want to give them more ammunition.
It was amazing. I never knew how clear the world was, haha!
Congrats! I refused to get glasses until I was 18, because I was so badly bullied for everything else that I didn't want to give them more ammunition.
It was amazing. I never knew how clear the world was, haha!
Been wearing glasses since first grade (I'm in my 30's now). I was supposed to wear them in kindergarten but my mom couldn't get me to comply. I finally did in first grade because I couldn't see the blackboard :D. Anyway, that was when I was young enough that now I don't remember a life before glasses.
Been wearing glasses since first grade (I'm in my 30's now). I was supposed to wear them in kindergarten but my mom couldn't get me to comply. I finally did in first grade because I couldn't see the blackboard :D. Anyway, that was when I was young enough that now I don't remember a life before glasses.
bmc86yo.pngC7i9WrC.pngcOEuydC.pngMUSskfQ.png
@Willowfrost10 omg yes when i walked outside i felt like i was i a fairy tale! i live in the middle of no where being surrounded by trees and tall grass and it was just so beautiful to me :D

@Willowfrost10 omg yes when i walked outside i felt like i was i a fairy tale! i live in the middle of no where being surrounded by trees and tall grass and it was just so beautiful to me :D

dczs3nl-43d2b676-fe43-4f56-8bfe-1eaf5f76b574.png
i've had glasses since i was in second grade bc now i literally can't see an inch in front of my face without them :T
i've had glasses since i was in second grade bc now i literally can't see an inch in front of my face without them :T
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
yes I do...I think I had to use glasses since 3rd? or maybe it was 7th grade....
though I might get my current ones replaced since I accidentally scratched the glass.
yes I do...I think I had to use glasses since 3rd? or maybe it was 7th grade....
though I might get my current ones replaced since I accidentally scratched the glass.
Welcome to the world of the seeing, lol! I got mine during winter, so the branches on the trees were most shocking to me. I was actually disappointed by stars at first; they're just little dots, not the big blurry bright things I thought they were! But now that my vision has gotten even worse, I like how they look again.
I'm also doing a musical right now, and I can't wear glasses because it doesn't fit my character. I don't have contacts. RIP me lol
Welcome to the world of the seeing, lol! I got mine during winter, so the branches on the trees were most shocking to me. I was actually disappointed by stars at first; they're just little dots, not the big blurry bright things I thought they were! But now that my vision has gotten even worse, I like how they look again.
I'm also doing a musical right now, and I can't wear glasses because it doesn't fit my character. I don't have contacts. RIP me lol
Why is a mouse when it spins? The higher the fewer!
Yep! I didn't wear glasses until I was 18 or 19 (I'm now 32) and... while I could do with a new pair (lol I'm not made of money) being able to see is good! XD
Yep! I didn't wear glasses until I was 18 or 19 (I'm now 32) and... while I could do with a new pair (lol I'm not made of money) being able to see is good! XD
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I’ve worn glasses since I was a child, but I remember putting them on and being shocked that I COULD SEE INDIVIDUAL LEAVES ON THE TREES!

Still, I was pretty bummed out that I had to wear them for a few years. Contacts don’t work for me. But now I love them!
I’ve worn glasses since I was a child, but I remember putting them on and being shocked that I COULD SEE INDIVIDUAL LEAVES ON THE TREES!

Still, I was pretty bummed out that I had to wear them for a few years. Contacts don’t work for me. But now I love them!
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5