Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's Your Favorite Name?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(Not like I'm totally trying to think of names for book characters, not at all *creepy laugh*)
(Not like I'm totally trying to think of names for book characters, not at all *creepy laugh*)
Rowan.
I use it for all my Game characters/Save Files and Oc's. When my boyfriends sister was pregnant, she had chosen that name to give to her son and I was livid lol I had hoped for months that she'd change her mind but it didn't. Turns out it's a more popular name than I thought because I've heard of a fair few kids with it.
Rowan.
I use it for all my Game characters/Save Files and Oc's. When my boyfriends sister was pregnant, she had chosen that name to give to her son and I was livid lol I had hoped for months that she'd change her mind but it didn't. Turns out it's a more popular name than I thought because I've heard of a fair few kids with it.
15140562.png15140563.png14828121.png12797386.png15191311.png
I quite like the name Annie, or Anna. I don't know why but whenever I need a name for a character I typically go with that.
I quite like the name Annie, or Anna. I don't know why but whenever I need a name for a character I typically go with that.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Quinn

Because:
It's pretty, like Quill
It's gender-neutral
It's just so pretty
Quinn

Because:
It's pretty, like Quill
It's gender-neutral
It's just so pretty
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
Do I choose just one? How can I choose just one?
Elisabeth, Margot or Sonia for girls' names.
Kuba, Kaspar or Daniel for boys' names.
Those names have their different versions in other languages, but I especially like those versions here ( :
Do I choose just one? How can I choose just one?
Elisabeth, Margot or Sonia for girls' names.
Kuba, Kaspar or Daniel for boys' names.
Those names have their different versions in other languages, but I especially like those versions here ( :
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump carrd
I almost always name my character in any game Anabel, but I also like Juniper, Yulia, Russell, Zoe, and Basil.
I almost always name my character in any game Anabel, but I also like Juniper, Yulia, Russell, Zoe, and Basil.
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
It's hard to pick just a few names when there are so many great ones. But I'd say my favourites tend to be the more "classic" names or gender-neutral, like:
Emily/Emma, Elizabeth, Adrian, Jules, Daniel
It's hard to pick just a few names when there are so many great ones. But I'd say my favourites tend to be the more "classic" names or gender-neutral, like:
Emily/Emma, Elizabeth, Adrian, Jules, Daniel
oWOU8WM.png
savanna rose
savanna rose
plants.png
Yannick's pretty nice.
Yannick's pretty nice.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
[quote name="PopatoPips" date="2018-04-21 13:42:26" ] Quinn Because: It's pretty, like Quill It's gender-neutral It's just so pretty [/quote] I like Quinn too. I had a friend named Quinn in grammar school and she was awesome, so maybe that's why I like it :D I also like Latin sounding names like Caelum, Lucia, Brutus etc
PopatoPips wrote on 2018-04-21 13:42:26:
Quinn

Because:
It's pretty, like Quill
It's gender-neutral
It's just so pretty

I like Quinn too. I had a friend named Quinn in grammar school and she was awesome, so maybe that's why I like it :D

I also like Latin sounding names like Caelum, Lucia, Brutus etc
JNgbpVq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7