Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | any nurses or future nurses?
wondering if any of yall are nurses or if any of yall have plan to be a nurse
i am planning to be a nurse practitioner and i eventually plan to work as a nurse in the navy :)
wondering if any of yall are nurses or if any of yall have plan to be a nurse
i am planning to be a nurse practitioner and i eventually plan to work as a nurse in the navy :)
boop
boop
I have a lot of respect for nurses, and not just because they somehow manage to put up with me (I've met nurses who had previously heard of me from other nurses because of one weird/crazy/silly thing or another I've done while hospitalized).

It was something I considered doing for a while, but I realized I'm not emotionally strong enough. I did training to be a paramedic because that seemed "easier" (not having any immediate attachment to the person being helped seems to be easier for me, still stressful but I can put it out of mind and focus on the moment at hand), but unfortunately my health issues got in the way of it becoming a permanent job.
I have a lot of respect for nurses, and not just because they somehow manage to put up with me (I've met nurses who had previously heard of me from other nurses because of one weird/crazy/silly thing or another I've done while hospitalized).

It was something I considered doing for a while, but I realized I'm not emotionally strong enough. I did training to be a paramedic because that seemed "easier" (not having any immediate attachment to the person being helped seems to be easier for me, still stressful but I can put it out of mind and focus on the moment at hand), but unfortunately my health issues got in the way of it becoming a permanent job.
Formerly known as Brenning.
@piplad that is so interesting! thank u so much for sharing!
@Brenning, completely understandable! it is a very emotionally hard job! i hope u find something u like doing!!! but thank u for sharing, i too have had my health issues, especially emotional get in the way of things!
@piplad that is so interesting! thank u so much for sharing!
@Brenning, completely understandable! it is a very emotionally hard job! i hope u find something u like doing!!! but thank u for sharing, i too have had my health issues, especially emotional get in the way of things!
@Navaria Hello! Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. It's against site rules. Thanks!
@Navaria Hello! Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. It's against site rules. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches my bad!
@JCStitches my bad!
Hi @Navira

I'm currently studying nursing and will finish at the end of the year. How are you managing the study load? So much to learn!
Hi @Navira

I'm currently studying nursing and will finish at the end of the year. How are you managing the study load? So much to learn!
I do vet. Because people are gross
I do vet. Because people are gross
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
@Coranicole073 awesome!!!
@Coranicole073 awesome!!!