Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BTS Fanclub
1 2 3 4 5
Woah woah- @EclipseOnyx

Hi! I thought someone pinged me from a thread from one of the forum games, but it seems it led me here in the BTS fanclub. And I know this sounds crazy, but I'm not the one who filled out the form- it's my best friend who did it (no wonder she was giving me a look), and like- I actually left the ARMY fandom like, a year ago ahaha :'> due to a fight, but my friend wants me back- and like she might have hacked opened my account hAHAHA

Though it's alright, I'm not going to leave, my friend will kill me XDD

And yes V is adorable screm

Woah woah- @EclipseOnyx

Hi! I thought someone pinged me from a thread from one of the forum games, but it seems it led me here in the BTS fanclub. And I know this sounds crazy, but I'm not the one who filled out the form- it's my best friend who did it (no wonder she was giving me a look), and like- I actually left the ARMY fandom like, a year ago ahaha :'> due to a fight, but my friend wants me back- and like she might have hacked opened my account hAHAHA

Though it's alright, I'm not going to leave, my friend will kill me XDD

And yes V is adorable screm

LX1Eotg.gif
@Ciion

XD np!! Well couldnt have guessed that but doesnt matter!!

V is to cute!!
@Ciion

XD np!! Well couldnt have guessed that but doesnt matter!!

V is to cute!!
Untitled_Artwork.png
ARMY since: 22-04-2018
bias: V
bias wrecker: RM
favourite song(s): No idea but blood sweat and tears is cool.
favourite MV: ?? Explain this magic!! @LightingScar
ARMY since: 22-04-2018
bias: V
bias wrecker: RM
favourite song(s): No idea but blood sweat and tears is cool.
favourite MV: ?? Explain this magic!! @LightingScar
Untitled_Artwork.png
@EclipseOnyx

hihi, this is Ciion's adorable best friend hehe :3 sorry, i did it xD now shes angry at me TwT she's still a bit shy to ARMYs on what happened aha :'3 but i promise she'll be crazy as what she used to be screaming on top of her lungs for V hehe
@EclipseOnyx

hihi, this is Ciion's adorable best friend hehe :3 sorry, i did it xD now shes angry at me TwT she's still a bit shy to ARMYs on what happened aha :'3 but i promise she'll be crazy as what she used to be screaming on top of her lungs for V hehe
LX1Eotg.gif
@Ciion

Hello Ciion’s friend!! Np np i just got a little confused XD

@Ciion

Hello Ciion’s friend!! Np np i just got a little confused XD

Untitled_Artwork.png
@EclipseOnyx

Ahaha- xD But really, thank you for welcoming me to this fanclub! Hope I go back to the fandom one day. x)
@EclipseOnyx

Ahaha- xD But really, thank you for welcoming me to this fanclub! Hope I go back to the fandom one day. x)
LX1Eotg.gif
@Ciion @Igneriss
Welcome! I don't really have anything to say, Eclipse said it all XD

What did you guys think of Face Yourself? I love it!! Don't Leave Me and Let Go are so beautiful.
(Sorry for the sudden enthusiasm, I'm just too hyped up about the album ^-^)

V is a living teddybear <3
@Ciion @Igneriss
Welcome! I don't really have anything to say, Eclipse said it all XD

What did you guys think of Face Yourself? I love it!! Don't Leave Me and Let Go are so beautiful.
(Sorry for the sudden enthusiasm, I'm just too hyped up about the album ^-^)

V is a living teddybear <3
egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png
@Ciion

Take your time we don’t force you dear!!
@Ciion

Take your time we don’t force you dear!!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@LightingScar
I love Don't Leave Me! It has this slight vibe of epicness and desperation mix that I really like in songs c;
@LightingScar
I love Don't Leave Me! It has this slight vibe of epicness and desperation mix that I really like in songs c;
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump carrd
@LightingScar

Thank you for the welcome! :> Face Yourself is amazing, I honestly fell in love with the Japanese version of Best of Me ahaha. xD Though all the songs in the album great.

@LightingScar

Thank you for the welcome! :> Face Yourself is amazing, I honestly fell in love with the Japanese version of Best of Me ahaha. xD Though all the songs in the album great.

LX1Eotg.gif
1 2 3 4 5