Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Good Happened Today?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
I saw this form on another site, and I thought it was a good idea so...

This form is simple: Share what good happened today. And if you want, kindly respond to a post above you. :)

It doesn't have to be big: petting a dog, drinking coffee, seeing a flower; the little things in life are just as important as the big things.

I saw this form on another site, and I thought it was a good idea so...

This form is simple: Share what good happened today. And if you want, kindly respond to a post above you. :)

It doesn't have to be big: petting a dog, drinking coffee, seeing a flower; the little things in life are just as important as the big things.

61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
My cat let me cuddle him this morning, so that's always great!
My cat let me cuddle him this morning, so that's always great!
I just passed my driving permit test! :D And I got a wind eggo!
I just passed my driving permit test! :D And I got a wind eggo!
@Flamestar03 cute!
@BlitzenWulf congrats :)

Today I read some of my book and saw the gorgeous snow softly laid out on the trees and bushes.
@Flamestar03 cute!
@BlitzenWulf congrats :)

Today I read some of my book and saw the gorgeous snow softly laid out on the trees and bushes.
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
i started my period so i don't have to get a pap smear today :')
i started my period so i don't have to get a pap smear today :')
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
I survived
I survived
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Flamestar03 Awesome! Cats don't always like to cuddle :)
@Blitzenwulf Gongratulations!
@OpalDreams Snow is so beautyful, I was in my parents home in Easter and there was snow over 1 meter, it was so cool
@Hollyshark Sometimes even period are useful :D
@Paravoina I feel you, I have wade through my life past weeks :'D

I beat my partner in Splendor XD He is always mocking me that I don't know how to play, but today I showed him!
@Flamestar03 Awesome! Cats don't always like to cuddle :)
@Blitzenwulf Gongratulations!
@OpalDreams Snow is so beautyful, I was in my parents home in Easter and there was snow over 1 meter, it was so cool
@Hollyshark Sometimes even period are useful :D
@Paravoina I feel you, I have wade through my life past weeks :'D

I beat my partner in Splendor XD He is always mocking me that I don't know how to play, but today I showed him!
@Rowangarden

Congrats! :D
That's always a nice, smug feeling.

Today, nothing overly good happened?
But I was able to rest and am slowly recovering from bronchitis. Today I'm not as feverish, so that's good! ^^;
@Rowangarden

Congrats! :D
That's always a nice, smug feeling.

Today, nothing overly good happened?
But I was able to rest and am slowly recovering from bronchitis. Today I'm not as feverish, so that's good! ^^;
Vy9KW6B.png
Well, we haven't lost power yet despite Mother Nature's continued insistence on battering us with wind.
Well, we haven't lost power yet despite Mother Nature's continued insistence on battering us with wind.
I've been insanely lucky on Dragcave. Managed to snag a few ultra rares along with the new eggs! (This never happens to me and today is pretty uneventful otherwise)

It's weird, nobody's grabbing some of the rares. I saw a leetle tree that was there for a few minutes and no one took it!
I've been insanely lucky on Dragcave. Managed to snag a few ultra rares along with the new eggs! (This never happens to me and today is pretty uneventful otherwise)

It's weird, nobody's grabbing some of the rares. I saw a leetle tree that was there for a few minutes and no one took it!
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48