Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 417 418
[quote name="AvalOON" date="2018-03-30 05:42:48" ] The love child of terraria and no mans sky, The ruin did nothing wrong uwu [/quote] i love you good sir/ma'am
AvalOON wrote on 2018-03-30 05:42:48:
The love child of terraria and no mans sky,
The ruin did nothing wrong uwu
i love you good sir/ma'am
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2018-03-30 06:26:34" ] [list] [*]6 races are given magical rock artifact thingies by the god dude who sealed a eye tentacle abomination away, seventh gets no artifact. then eye tentacle back and it destroyed a planet oh no gotta kill it [*]evolve your dumb thing into a slightly less dumb thing [*]rats get cheese and have wars over who does it the first [*]blocks and oh my god theyre adding fish [*]evil villain king guy steals star rod and you gotta retrieve it (this one is 2 games, potentionally even 3) [*]boxing but theyre a long distance from each other. also contains nice butts [*]silly humans die because a god deleted the door [*]nice of the princess to invite us over for a picnic eh luigi [*]you see a british hat ghost throughout the game [*]man with floaty hands and feet and head a beats up things [/list] [/quote] i can guess a few -starbound <3 -spore -transformice -minecraft? -kirby games in a nutshell -ARMSU -the sims -hotel mario -odyssey -rayman and yes, i did triple post and i feel no shame
PixelSpiral wrote on 2018-03-30 06:26:34:
  • 6 races are given magical rock artifact thingies by the god dude who sealed a eye tentacle abomination away, seventh gets no artifact. then eye tentacle back and it destroyed a planet oh no gotta kill it
  • evolve your dumb thing into a slightly less dumb thing
  • rats get cheese and have wars over who does it the first
  • blocks and oh my god theyre adding fish
  • evil villain king guy steals star rod and you gotta retrieve it
    (this one is 2 games, potentionally even 3)
  • boxing but theyre a long distance from each other. also contains nice butts
  • silly humans die because a god deleted the door
  • nice of the princess to invite us over for a picnic eh luigi
  • you see a british hat ghost throughout the game
  • man with floaty hands and feet and head a beats up things
i can guess a few
-starbound <3
-spore
-transformice
-minecraft?
-kirby games in a nutshell
-ARMSU
-the sims
-hotel mario
-odyssey
-rayman
and yes, i did triple post and i feel no shame
lawyer simulator

crazy cat lady simulator

blocks fall from the sky set to russian folk music, comrade

sneaky simulator where one of the bosses can just be killed by setting the in-game clock forward a couple weeks so he can die of old age

paintball fight set on the background of mass extinction and deep-seeded racial tensions

kamikaze avians eliminate corpulent viridian swines

it's all fun and games until the god damn blue shell shows up

zombie invasion and you are armed with a golf club, orange juice, and a rusty chainsaw, and are wearing ladies' clothes, a Mega Man helmet, and bunny slippers

lawyer simulator

crazy cat lady simulator

blocks fall from the sky set to russian folk music, comrade

sneaky simulator where one of the bosses can just be killed by setting the in-game clock forward a couple weeks so he can die of old age

paintball fight set on the background of mass extinction and deep-seeded racial tensions

kamikaze avians eliminate corpulent viridian swines

it's all fun and games until the god damn blue shell shows up

zombie invasion and you are armed with a golf club, orange juice, and a rusty chainsaw, and are wearing ladies' clothes, a Mega Man helmet, and bunny slippers

Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
@lamarqueisdead

-Ace Attorney
-Neko Atsume
-TETRIS COMRADE
-Moodle Gerr Salad
-Sploon
-Angry Birds
-MURIO KURT
-Idk
@lamarqueisdead

-Ace Attorney
-Neko Atsume
-TETRIS COMRADE
-Moodle Gerr Salad
-Sploon
-Angry Birds
-MURIO KURT
-Idk
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
you thought the hyped up big face-stealing Baddy was the final boss but Surprise! you are only halfway through the game
you thought the hyped up big face-stealing Baddy was the final boss but Surprise! you are only halfway through the game
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
We are cool biorobots who care about nothing but fashion who decided to sleep for hundreds of years after destroying fancy people. Cut to us being booted out of bed by the potato people empire. Its okay though because our A.I babysitter takes care of us. Space Mom just talks to us on the phone and makes us do a lot of chores. Cut to us now being shot at by the potato people and household appliance wearing bankers. Space Zombies are trying to take over the galaxy. We fight them too. SURPRISE, we are traumatized kids that space mom adopted and we got some rad powers, pew pew space laser. Grandpa doesn't like us. He doesn't like kids at all. Our edgy brother also doesn't like us.

More chores later, a guy wearing a weird hat helps save us from being body snatched by the elderly. Grandpa still hates us. Brother still hates us. Void Dad showed up and is trying to make up lost time and unpaid child support. Space zombies still a problem. We don't care we are still busy looking as good as possible and petting our cats and dogs. Occasionally, we go play outside and fish.

Welcome to the game called, Warframe.

We are cool biorobots who care about nothing but fashion who decided to sleep for hundreds of years after destroying fancy people. Cut to us being booted out of bed by the potato people empire. Its okay though because our A.I babysitter takes care of us. Space Mom just talks to us on the phone and makes us do a lot of chores. Cut to us now being shot at by the potato people and household appliance wearing bankers. Space Zombies are trying to take over the galaxy. We fight them too. SURPRISE, we are traumatized kids that space mom adopted and we got some rad powers, pew pew space laser. Grandpa doesn't like us. He doesn't like kids at all. Our edgy brother also doesn't like us.

More chores later, a guy wearing a weird hat helps save us from being body snatched by the elderly. Grandpa still hates us. Brother still hates us. Void Dad showed up and is trying to make up lost time and unpaid child support. Space zombies still a problem. We don't care we are still busy looking as good as possible and petting our cats and dogs. Occasionally, we go play outside and fish.

Welcome to the game called, Warframe.

xWPtcnS.jpg
-now you're thinking with portals on how to destroy sentient AI

-capitalism and a god-complex took a beneficial idea, made it a bad idea, and killed 100,000+ with it and forced the government to destroy a city to stop it

-stop time from freezing/the god of time going mad and get very emotional along the way

-Portal
-The first 3 Resident Evil games
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
-now you're thinking with portals on how to destroy sentient AI

-capitalism and a god-complex took a beneficial idea, made it a bad idea, and killed 100,000+ with it and forced the government to destroy a city to stop it

-stop time from freezing/the god of time going mad and get very emotional along the way

-Portal
-The first 3 Resident Evil games
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
Local idiots wont sit in their chairs, dead loser wakes up from their nap to go put them in time out. Heartbreak ensues, especially with that knight and their mute buddy.

dark souls III lol
Local idiots wont sit in their chairs, dead loser wakes up from their nap to go put them in time out. Heartbreak ensues, especially with that knight and their mute buddy.

dark souls III lol
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2 | Earth symbol Lightning symbol
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

__________________________________Gif of a boston terrier chewing gum
[quote name="Hollyshark" date="2018-03-30 20:11:23" ] you thought the hyped up big face-stealing Baddy was the final boss but Surprise! you are only halfway through the game [/quote] Miitopia?
Hollyshark wrote on 2018-03-30 20:11:23:

Miitopia?
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Microtransactions everywhere
Microtransactions everywhere
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 417 418