Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumb Things You Thought as a Child?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
As a child I thought people gave birth from their navel.
As a child I thought people gave birth from their navel.
I thought if I didn't run a fan while I was asleep, carbon dioxide would pool around my face and kill me.
...now I don't sleep well without a fan.
I thought if I didn't run a fan while I was asleep, carbon dioxide would pool around my face and kill me.
...now I don't sleep well without a fan.
gNCOtcY.png
@PrehistoryMaker ...sharks are fish?!

I used to genuinely believe that every other day was a lucky day and the rest were unlucky days. On the unlucky days I would rub a Buddha statue before I left the house to hopefully ease the bad luck.
@PrehistoryMaker ...sharks are fish?!

I used to genuinely believe that every other day was a lucky day and the rest were unlucky days. On the unlucky days I would rub a Buddha statue before I left the house to hopefully ease the bad luck.
Heart.gif
I used to think that Bing Crosby and Bill Cosby were related. I also thought Elvis Presley and Elvis Costello were related.
I used to think that Bing Crosby and Bill Cosby were related. I also thought Elvis Presley and Elvis Costello were related.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[quote name="@Brenning" date="2018-02-17 17:21:03" ] A lot of things stemmed from being hard-of-hearing. - I thought the line in the pledge of allegiance was "...and to the republic, four witches stand...", so I thought there were magical beings involved with creating and running the country. [/quote] omg. all of these are great but this one is my favorite.
@Brenning wrote on 2018-02-17 17:21:03:
A lot of things stemmed from being hard-of-hearing.

- I thought the line in the pledge of allegiance was "...and to the republic, four witches stand...", so I thought there were magical beings involved with creating and running the country.

omg. all of these are great but this one is my favorite.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
i used to think people were born with their hairstyle and you couldnt ever change it.
i used to think people were born with their hairstyle and you couldnt ever change it.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
I'm blind in my left eye and I somehow convinced myself I couldn't see because there was a lizard living in my eye. I don't know how I came to this conclusion.
I'm blind in my left eye and I somehow convinced myself I couldn't see because there was a lizard living in my eye. I don't know how I came to this conclusion.
[quote name="vidoxi" date="2018-02-17 19:56:41" ] i used to think people were born with their hairstyle and you couldnt ever change it. [/quote] AHAHAHHA. that's GREAT
vidoxi wrote on 2018-02-17 19:56:41:

AHAHAHHA. that's GREAT
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
I thought middle school and high school were the same thing.
I thought middle school and high school were the same thing.
yotd_horizontal_border.png
When i was a 6 year old, i thought that you were supposed to eat Playdough because it was called playDOUGH. I would also stick random things on the stove to see if they would burn, and maybe i accidently set off the smoke alarm a few times...
When i was a 6 year old, i thought that you were supposed to eat Playdough because it was called playDOUGH. I would also stick random things on the stove to see if they would burn, and maybe i accidently set off the smoke alarm a few times...
I4TUkY9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8