Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst tv shows?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I don't really have whole lot of those channels anymore, so my most hated show/movie ever is Bright, off Netflix. People constantly rave about it even though the whole thing is uncomfortable. I'm usually chill with some swearing and nudity, but that is the whole movie. It has actually zero plotline and story, and I was told it was a "Family Friendly Movie". The idea with the whole Orcs/Elves/Humans idea was great, but it was carried out so poorly. If you want a good Netflix original, watch Dark, or something along those lines.
I don't really have whole lot of those channels anymore, so my most hated show/movie ever is Bright, off Netflix. People constantly rave about it even though the whole thing is uncomfortable. I'm usually chill with some swearing and nudity, but that is the whole movie. It has actually zero plotline and story, and I was told it was a "Family Friendly Movie". The idea with the whole Orcs/Elves/Humans idea was great, but it was carried out so poorly. If you want a good Netflix original, watch Dark, or something along those lines.
x0dMTPw.png
All of those reality shows that exist just to alienate or make fun of people with mental health issues (like those programs about hoarders or people with weird addictions). :c

And every other non-offensive reality show too just for being stupid, pointless crap that makes your brain melt into formless goop. :[

Every mockumentary ever made. Discovery channel, you betrayed me.

Most kids cartoons seem pretty damn stupid too. I don't watch cartoons but I've seen some of the things my little brother and step-brothers watch, and it's just- I thought Spongebob was bad, but it seems downright intellectual compared to Teen Titans Go and some of the other crap that's on these days.

And GoT for butchering the books' story in favour of shock value. :/ Though at this point I wonder if the book series will ever actually be finished.
All of those reality shows that exist just to alienate or make fun of people with mental health issues (like those programs about hoarders or people with weird addictions). :c

And every other non-offensive reality show too just for being stupid, pointless crap that makes your brain melt into formless goop. :[

Every mockumentary ever made. Discovery channel, you betrayed me.

Most kids cartoons seem pretty damn stupid too. I don't watch cartoons but I've seen some of the things my little brother and step-brothers watch, and it's just- I thought Spongebob was bad, but it seems downright intellectual compared to Teen Titans Go and some of the other crap that's on these days.

And GoT for butchering the books' story in favour of shock value. :/ Though at this point I wonder if the book series will ever actually be finished.
Every "reality" show that is obviously scripted and makes every little thing that happens extremely dramatic for no reason whatsoever

EDIT: I also used to like those housing shows, too, but eventually they focused more on drama instead of building/fixing houses for people. It's so stupid...
Every "reality" show that is obviously scripted and makes every little thing that happens extremely dramatic for no reason whatsoever

EDIT: I also used to like those housing shows, too, but eventually they focused more on drama instead of building/fixing houses for people. It's so stupid...
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Definitely Problem Solverz I mean the visuals are enough to make you feel ill [img]http://images.tcj.com/2011/04/ff2.jpg[/img]
Definitely Problem Solverz I mean the visuals are enough to make you feel ill

ff2.jpg
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
riverdale
riverdale
kaylee
she/her
fr +2
@Galaxiel

You're basically the first SpongeBob hater I've encountered here.
@Galaxiel

You're basically the first SpongeBob hater I've encountered here.
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
@Supersalamander

Vailskibum64 made a video about it titled "The Worst TV Show I've ever seen". The title pretty much explains everything. But imo it's not as bad as Breadwinners. I hate that show so much I want it to burn in hell >:(
@Supersalamander

Vailskibum64 made a video about it titled "The Worst TV Show I've ever seen". The title pretty much explains everything. But imo it's not as bad as Breadwinners. I hate that show so much I want it to burn in hell >:(
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
SpongeBob Squarepants. UGH. Every time I watch that show I feel like I lose 20 brain cells.
SpongeBob Squarepants. UGH. Every time I watch that show I feel like I lose 20 brain cells.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
the proud family. it was always popular with my friends in elementary school but i always thought it was garbage.
the proud family. it was always popular with my friends in elementary school but i always thought it was garbage.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
any that qualify as an "adult cartoon". i'm just not here for all that offensive humor.
any that qualify as an "adult cartoon". i'm just not here for all that offensive humor.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9