Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stereotypes you fit into
1 2 3 4 5
I totally fit into the
,asexual people use the inactive space in their brain for puns'

It's true, and they're completely unintentional. When I know it's coming and they're bad, I apologize in advance.
I had a few months when my brain was creating really smooth pick-up lines randomly on a daily basis. I told them to my friend or a partner when they didn't expect it :D
I totally fit into the
,asexual people use the inactive space in their brain for puns'

It's true, and they're completely unintentional. When I know it's coming and they're bad, I apologize in advance.
I had a few months when my brain was creating really smooth pick-up lines randomly on a daily basis. I told them to my friend or a partner when they didn't expect it :D
1_by_srneckaart-dbjeven.jpg2_by_srneckaart-dbjeveq.jpg3_by_srneckaart-dbjevet.jpg
I definitely fit the "seems edgy but is actually a huge baby" stereotype
I definitely fit the "seems edgy but is actually a huge baby" stereotype
Heart.gif
Apparently there's a stereotype that white people LOVE cheese. I very much fit that stereotype, and I am not ashamed. Bring me all the cheesy things! Now I want garlic bread with cheese...

I fit the stereotype that girls will freak out over cute things, even if most other people don't think it's actually cute and it's really just a small thing. I see a flower that's smaller than the rest? FREAKIN CUTE A-F.

People who love cats are anti-social... yyyyep! I do love dogs as well, to be fair, but cats are definitely my preferred pet.

I'm a "millenial" (really, what's even a millenial anymore? So many people fall into this category!) who still lives with her parents. I don't even have a job at the moment welp.

I used to fit into the stereotype of an angsty, rebellious teen (specifically in school and with my dad), but I'm 20 now so I don't think I fall into that stereotype anymore haha
Apparently there's a stereotype that white people LOVE cheese. I very much fit that stereotype, and I am not ashamed. Bring me all the cheesy things! Now I want garlic bread with cheese...

I fit the stereotype that girls will freak out over cute things, even if most other people don't think it's actually cute and it's really just a small thing. I see a flower that's smaller than the rest? FREAKIN CUTE A-F.

People who love cats are anti-social... yyyyep! I do love dogs as well, to be fair, but cats are definitely my preferred pet.

I'm a "millenial" (really, what's even a millenial anymore? So many people fall into this category!) who still lives with her parents. I don't even have a job at the moment welp.

I used to fit into the stereotype of an angsty, rebellious teen (specifically in school and with my dad), but I'm 20 now so I don't think I fall into that stereotype anymore haha
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
I'm an example of the "apologetic Canadian" stereotype.

I think "sorry" is the most-used word in my vocabulary, and I routinely apologize for things that aren't even remotely my fault.
I'm an example of the "apologetic Canadian" stereotype.

I think "sorry" is the most-used word in my vocabulary, and I routinely apologize for things that aren't even remotely my fault.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
edgy teenager

It's completely true. I've loved edgy ****, unironically, since i was 7, and I love edgy characters. Shadow the Hedgehog? My babe. Kylo Ren? Yes please. Edgy OCs with tragic backstories that I've had for ten years now? They're not going away. Blasting hard rock and alt metal while writing down sad thoughts that I've kept in the back of my head for months now? My favorite past time.

Yes, I'm the kid who loves black and bloody **** for the sake of being edgy and that's just who I am. You'd think it's a phase but I've been edgy for ten years now. It's a lifestyle, my dudes. I'm edgier than a dodecahedron and y'all are just gonna have to deal with it.

At least I'm self aware?

Also I'm ethnically Polish and I'm pretty stupid.
edgy teenager

It's completely true. I've loved edgy ****, unironically, since i was 7, and I love edgy characters. Shadow the Hedgehog? My babe. Kylo Ren? Yes please. Edgy OCs with tragic backstories that I've had for ten years now? They're not going away. Blasting hard rock and alt metal while writing down sad thoughts that I've kept in the back of my head for months now? My favorite past time.

Yes, I'm the kid who loves black and bloody **** for the sake of being edgy and that's just who I am. You'd think it's a phase but I've been edgy for ten years now. It's a lifestyle, my dudes. I'm edgier than a dodecahedron and y'all are just gonna have to deal with it.

At least I'm self aware?

Also I'm ethnically Polish and I'm pretty stupid.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
gen z stereotype *thumbs up*
gen z stereotype *thumbs up*
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
I um, I play the computer in my mother's basement. I mean, I'm 14, but still.
I um, I play the computer in my mother's basement. I mean, I'm 14, but still.
white people love avocados

leos think theyre better than everyone else

quiet people are secretly freaky
white people love avocados

leos think theyre better than everyone else

quiet people are secretly freaky
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Me: Nah, I've left my emo pha-

*G note*

Me: WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY...
Me: Nah, I've left my emo pha-

*G note*

Me: WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY...
0-E2-AB389-92-**-40-B7-8-D53-E4438-FAA554-B.jpg
mlHpBMC.pngsZShZzW.pngjA5A7gu.png
ZijKo9W.png
ocTKWwg.gif
I'm American, and I love cheeseburgers and junkfood.
But yet, I still struggle to gain weight.
I'm American, and I love cheeseburgers and junkfood.
But yet, I still struggle to gain weight.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
1 2 3 4 5