Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stereotypes you fit into
1 2 3 4 5
Natural redhead. Well, guess who's in Fire Flight.
Natural redhead. Well, guess who's in Fire Flight.
I'm a girl and I'm not interested in sports + I'm bad at math
I'm a girl and I'm not interested in sports + I'm bad at math
Oh no.
Hello, I have high-functioning autism, and I fit nearly all the stereotypes associated with that.
Hello, I have high-functioning autism, and I fit nearly all the stereotypes associated with that.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
I'm a guy that dresses causal; baseball caps, trainers and I like to wear shorts in cold weather. I love military type games and currently addicted to Battlefront 2.
I'm a guy that dresses causal; baseball caps, trainers and I like to wear shorts in cold weather. I love military type games and currently addicted to Battlefront 2.
poNt6.gifx38qs3.png
I6PBc.gif
I'm British and I drink tea a lot. Also I'm a girl and I spend hours in a shopping centre and most of my budget on shoes. Somebody stop me ;u;
I'm British and I drink tea a lot. Also I'm a girl and I spend hours in a shopping centre and most of my budget on shoes. Somebody stop me ;u;
rmZWB4w.gif
@Werelynx

The Weird, fidgety smart kid who can tell you statistics for any number of weird things or how quantum entanglement is a thing. It really is a thing though.

I am also the fantasy nerd who likes dragons as well as the edgy one who draws monsters.
@Werelynx

The Weird, fidgety smart kid who can tell you statistics for any number of weird things or how quantum entanglement is a thing. It really is a thing though.

I am also the fantasy nerd who likes dragons as well as the edgy one who draws monsters.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
I'm finnish and I'm the most antisocial being you will ever meet.
I'm finnish and I'm the most antisocial being you will ever meet.
I’m Asian and I get some of the best grades in my class. Either I’m smart or my class is dumb.
I’m Asian and I get some of the best grades in my class. Either I’m smart or my class is dumb.
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
I'm the introvert that hates people. Maybe not really but I don't like too much conversation or most social activities, I usually prefer my own company.
I'm the introvert that hates people. Maybe not really but I don't like too much conversation or most social activities, I usually prefer my own company.
Aro/ace that actually has to leave a theater when a sexy scene is going on in a movie because I get too grossed out.

Person with tattoos who is a rebel. (a.k.a. just being different and not following social norms)

Nerd who is excellent with computers and knows how to fix and build them with their eyes closed.

A gamer girl who knows more about video game plots than real life ones.
Aro/ace that actually has to leave a theater when a sexy scene is going on in a movie because I get too grossed out.

Person with tattoos who is a rebel. (a.k.a. just being different and not following social norms)

Nerd who is excellent with computers and knows how to fix and build them with their eyes closed.

A gamer girl who knows more about video game plots than real life ones.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 3 4 5