Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stereotypes you fit into
1 2 3 4 5
I'm the classic example of an asexual that loves dragons, cake, and cuddling. They are my life. Also, within that, I fit the more negative, "angsty loner ace" to a t as well. That might contribute to the constantly-joking-about-the-meaninglessness-of-existance, completely-given-up-on-amounting-to-anything gen z!
I'm the classic example of an asexual that loves dragons, cake, and cuddling. They are my life. Also, within that, I fit the more negative, "angsty loner ace" to a t as well. That might contribute to the constantly-joking-about-the-meaninglessness-of-existance, completely-given-up-on-amounting-to-anything gen z!
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

Depressed, emo stereotype. And the typical, cliché gay, art student stereotype.
Depressed, emo stereotype. And the typical, cliché gay, art student stereotype.
Low-key, no pressure, just hang with me and my weather!
399.pngef82d88fb9c83af6b5366452ce5a30debbe48444_128.gif399.pngd154e58fc62d6e7eb5703f39f32b7d4ed0afd407_128.gif
get out of our cs lab were trying to nap reeeeeeeeee
get out of our cs lab were trying to nap reeeeeeeeee
sudo rm -rf *
I'm a millenial lesbian who lives with her parents despite having graduated college and owns tons of flannel shirts.
I'm a millenial lesbian who lives with her parents despite having graduated college and owns tons of flannel shirts.

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
I fall into the cringey young-teens Phangirl stereotype. And the socially inept gamer stereotype. And the pretentious person who uses long words stereotype. And probably more that I'm forgetting. But yeah, in general I'm a pretty stereotypical person.
I fall into the cringey young-teens Phangirl stereotype. And the socially inept gamer stereotype. And the pretentious person who uses long words stereotype. And probably more that I'm forgetting. But yeah, in general I'm a pretty stereotypical person.
Coddiwomple | He/They
SI1XSxk.gif
*ahem* Here we go:
*breath in*
That weird kid who likes dragons too much
Nerd who loves math
Nerd who loves reading
Nerd who has many nerd friends
Weirdo who has many weirdo friends
Compulsive rule follower (except in cases where I have to break them ((Zombie apocalypse, terrorists, I know family is in danger etc.)))
Also obsessed with wolves
That kid who's always drawing
That kid who's always writing
Video game nerd
Band Nerd
Still uses Facebook
YouTuber who talks too much/is very loud
Kid always watching YouTube
Kid who overloads their schedual
Nerd in all advanced classes
Nerd who wants to be an engineer

Every. LOZ. Stereotype. EVER!
*ahem* Here we go:
*breath in*
That weird kid who likes dragons too much
Nerd who loves math
Nerd who loves reading
Nerd who has many nerd friends
Weirdo who has many weirdo friends
Compulsive rule follower (except in cases where I have to break them ((Zombie apocalypse, terrorists, I know family is in danger etc.)))
Also obsessed with wolves
That kid who's always drawing
That kid who's always writing
Video game nerd
Band Nerd
Still uses Facebook
YouTuber who talks too much/is very loud
Kid always watching YouTube
Kid who overloads their schedual
Nerd in all advanced classes
Nerd who wants to be an engineer

Every. LOZ. Stereotype. EVER!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
I'm female, I fricking love makeup and flowers. I'm a "crazy cat lady", I own 7 cats.
I'm female, I fricking love makeup and flowers. I'm a "crazy cat lady", I own 7 cats.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I was born in '98 so I kinda toe the line between Millenial and Gen-Z, but tbh I fit soooo many of the Gen-Z stereotypes... depressed LGBT+ person prone to existential crises w/ no hope for the future and too much angst? ME. I'm like 95% pure angst. It's dark in here.

Also the whole "person who spends so long playing video games that they kind wish the zombie apocalypse will happen because it sounds way more fun than actual reality" thing.

Beyond that I just sorta diverge from stereotypes entirely because of social isolation. Yay?
I was born in '98 so I kinda toe the line between Millenial and Gen-Z, but tbh I fit soooo many of the Gen-Z stereotypes... depressed LGBT+ person prone to existential crises w/ no hope for the future and too much angst? ME. I'm like 95% pure angst. It's dark in here.

Also the whole "person who spends so long playing video games that they kind wish the zombie apocalypse will happen because it sounds way more fun than actual reality" thing.

Beyond that I just sorta diverge from stereotypes entirely because of social isolation. Yay?
At this point in life? Poser, probably. Cuz I desperately want to be the goth queen I once was in high school, but I am too dang fat to do it, so one day I might be decked out in my favorite goth-y clothes that DO fit me, and the next I'm wearing whatever the heck fits me... Which is usually pink or somethin'. (Why do they make super bright clothes for large people, and not near as many dark colored ones? Bright colors makes it all... expand.)

Also, angsty, asocial nerd-gamer. Maybe antisocial. To be honest, I haven't ventured outside of my house to see people in... A long time. So... I don't know. I'd rather kill things.

"Crazy Cat Lady." Definitely. I only have 3 cats, but that's because my husband won't let me have any more. I have a dog, too, and he is basically a cat. Catdog. Also, I collect cat knick-knacks.

Oh, and coffee addict. Coffee pot is out of commission at the moment... So I'm having to make coffee on the stove...
At this point in life? Poser, probably. Cuz I desperately want to be the goth queen I once was in high school, but I am too dang fat to do it, so one day I might be decked out in my favorite goth-y clothes that DO fit me, and the next I'm wearing whatever the heck fits me... Which is usually pink or somethin'. (Why do they make super bright clothes for large people, and not near as many dark colored ones? Bright colors makes it all... expand.)

Also, angsty, asocial nerd-gamer. Maybe antisocial. To be honest, I haven't ventured outside of my house to see people in... A long time. So... I don't know. I'd rather kill things.

"Crazy Cat Lady." Definitely. I only have 3 cats, but that's because my husband won't let me have any more. I have a dog, too, and he is basically a cat. Catdog. Also, I collect cat knick-knacks.

Oh, and coffee addict. Coffee pot is out of commission at the moment... So I'm having to make coffee on the stove...
lTI46fW.png
I'm just your typical antisocial, nerdy gamer dude who doesn't know how to talk to a girl properly in real life. Or anyone in real life really. Let me just...spend a whole week in my room playing Pokemon and I'll be happy.
I'm just your typical antisocial, nerdy gamer dude who doesn't know how to talk to a girl properly in real life. Or anyone in real life really. Let me just...spend a whole week in my room playing Pokemon and I'll be happy.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
1 2 3 4 5