Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dog owners!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Werelynx I'm super excited to see it!!!
@Werelynx I'm super excited to see it!!!
S0YcqjM.png

* 18 * she/her *

* Check out my art store! *

What a match, I'm half doomed and you're semi-sweet
@Straycatss

Hi! Gabby is a mix of golden retriever and collie.
@Straycatss

Hi! Gabby is a mix of golden retriever and collie.
hc7MLaK.png
I hope some day you are able to have your dream Samoyed! Dogs are so great but it sounds like you already know they are a lot of responsibility too. Still, they are great friends and a lot of fun. I don't have my own dog right now, sadly my senior dogs passed away a couple years ago and I want to devote my free time to my old parrot but I do watch my father's German shepherd Axel 2-3 days a week for him. Blurry picture from today. [img]https://i.imgur.com/QDdNiMP.png[/img] And an HD picture from almost a year ago. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ouM0f1e.png[/img] He's 1 1/2 years old and VERY energetic. V E R Y. But he's also a lot of fun and I love him like he was mine. Despite his high energy and drive I've totally fallen in love with the breed. He's so smart and engaged with what's going on and despite the breeds reputation as regal (and despite how he looks in pictures) he's such a dork. I'd never really had a dog with a sense of humor before but apparently lots of shepherds are playful tricksters. When I do decide to get another dog of my own, I can totally see myself finding a reputable breeder and getting a German shepherd, or trying to find one that needs a new home.
I hope some day you are able to have your dream Samoyed! Dogs are so great but it sounds like you already know they are a lot of responsibility too.
Still, they are great friends and a lot of fun.

I don't have my own dog right now, sadly my senior dogs passed away a couple years ago and I want to devote my free time to my old parrot but I do watch my father's German shepherd Axel 2-3 days a week for him.
Blurry picture from today.
QDdNiMP.png

And an HD picture from almost a year ago.
ouM0f1e.png

He's 1 1/2 years old and VERY energetic. V E R Y.
But he's also a lot of fun and I love him like he was mine. Despite his high energy and drive I've totally fallen in love with the breed. He's so smart and engaged with what's going on and despite the breeds reputation as regal (and despite how he looks in pictures) he's such a dork. I'd never really had a dog with a sense of humor before but apparently lots of shepherds are playful tricksters.
When I do decide to get another dog of my own, I can totally see myself finding a reputable breeder and getting a German shepherd, or trying to find one that needs a new home.
Ohhhh! I'll take any excuse to talk about my (okay technically my parents') dogs! So my parents currently own 2 dogs. The first is an Anatolian Shepherd/Akbash/Great Pyrenees mix named Kaia. She is a guard dog for my mom's goat herd. We call her the gentle giant because this dog...the only things she does wrong is paw at you for attention or try to lean on you! She doesn't lick. She doesn't understand the concept of fetch. She just wants you to pet her and nothing else! Also, she's a BIG dog. I'm 5'5" and her head reaches just above my hip! [img]https://i.imgur.com/rAzkMeh.jpg[/img] The other dog my parents have is a Chihuhua/Terrier mix named Baxter. He's only about the size of Kaia's head, but that doesn't stop him from trying to dominate her! (He's got that little dog attitude!) We try not to let the two of them play together for long because Baxter just ends up trying to chase Kaia around, and she'd squash him! Baxter is usually really friendly with other dogs and people. His favorite things to do are curl up with my mom on the couch or under the covers on her bed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/rVDwCoL.jpg[/img] Unfortunately I'm not in a situation at the moment to own my own dog, but I am hoping to someday. I'd really love to own a red Pembroke Welsh Corgi. I already know what I'm going to name him, too - Bean!!! I'm going to call him my little Beanie Baby! ^_^
Ohhhh! I'll take any excuse to talk about my (okay technically my parents') dogs!

So my parents currently own 2 dogs. The first is an Anatolian Shepherd/Akbash/Great Pyrenees mix named Kaia. She is a guard dog for my mom's goat herd. We call her the gentle giant because this dog...the only things she does wrong is paw at you for attention or try to lean on you! She doesn't lick. She doesn't understand the concept of fetch. She just wants you to pet her and nothing else! Also, she's a BIG dog. I'm 5'5" and her head reaches just above my hip!

rAzkMeh.jpg

The other dog my parents have is a Chihuhua/Terrier mix named Baxter. He's only about the size of Kaia's head, but that doesn't stop him from trying to dominate her! (He's got that little dog attitude!) We try not to let the two of them play together for long because Baxter just ends up trying to chase Kaia around, and she'd squash him! Baxter is usually really friendly with other dogs and people. His favorite things to do are curl up with my mom on the couch or under the covers on her bed!

rVDwCoL.jpg

Unfortunately I'm not in a situation at the moment to own my own dog, but I am hoping to someday. I'd really love to own a red Pembroke Welsh Corgi. I already know what I'm going to name him, too - Bean!!! I'm going to call him my little Beanie Baby! ^_^
........eszDq6o.png.....
Everyone wants happiness,
nobody wants pain
you can't have a rainbow,
without a little rain
[center]I have a dog! I have no pictures of her currently accessible, though I do have this gif of her that won't loop for some reason. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/cb9a/f/2017/201/5/c/dog_lick_by_kiehn-dbh26n4.gif[/img] She's a labrador/golden mix, and is super sweet, even though she's so big. I just wish she'd stop eyeing up my rats. I don't want her to suffocate either of them in her mouth. Poor thing's been recovering from surgery on her leg (She's got arthritis, she's not even 5 years old yet...) since November. She messed up the healing process by licking the wound after we removed her cone.[/center]
I have a dog! I have no pictures of her currently accessible, though I do have this gif of her that won't loop for some reason.
dog_lick_by_kiehn-dbh26n4.gif

She's a labrador/golden mix, and is super sweet, even though she's so big. I just wish she'd stop eyeing up my rats. I don't want her to suffocate either of them in her mouth.

Poor thing's been recovering from surgery on her leg (She's got arthritis, she's not even 5 years old yet...) since November. She messed up the healing process by licking the wound after we removed her cone.
LdYUamI.jpg

This is Penny. She’ll snuggle with anyone or anything. She’s the sweetest little Chihuhaua I’ve ever had in my family!
LdYUamI.jpg

This is Penny. She’ll snuggle with anyone or anything. She’s the sweetest little Chihuhaua I’ve ever had in my family!
Just your friendly plague rat.
a945e36bbf865c76ae030173a3adb985-dbr8eko.gif
Every dog in this thread is a very very good dog. Everyone, please compliment your pups and tell them they're doing great. I have two dogs! Both mixes from local shelters. Ripley is the youngest one, just over a year old now, and Fresno Bob (aka Bobby) is 3. We don't actually know for sure what they are; we were told that Bobby is half dachshund half Mystery Dog, and we agree that Ripley is probably a boston terrier/chihuahua mix. [img]https://i.imgur.com/hfPEZp8.png[/img] Bobby [img]https://i.imgur.com/9kdYPsm.jpg[/img] Ripley Dog facts! - My dad named Bobby after a line in the movie Escape From New York that mentions someone called Fresno Bob. Apparently that stuck with him? - I named Ripley after Ellen Ripley from the Alien movies (my dad wanted another sci-fi movie name but couldn't think of one). - If Ripley really likes you, she'll stick her tongue all the way up your nostril, which is a nice gesture I guess but man I wish she had a different trademark. - Bobby loves being chased. He spends most of the day trying to get Ripley to chase him. He loves the dog park because it's basically a big chasing arena with many chasing partners.
Every dog in this thread is a very very good dog. Everyone, please compliment your pups and tell them they're doing great.

I have two dogs! Both mixes from local shelters. Ripley is the youngest one, just over a year old now, and Fresno Bob (aka Bobby) is 3. We don't actually know for sure what they are; we were told that Bobby is half dachshund half Mystery Dog, and we agree that Ripley is probably a boston terrier/chihuahua mix.

hfPEZp8.png
Bobby

9kdYPsm.jpg
Ripley

Dog facts!
- My dad named Bobby after a line in the movie Escape From New York that mentions someone called Fresno Bob. Apparently that stuck with him?
- I named Ripley after Ellen Ripley from the Alien movies (my dad wanted another sci-fi movie name but couldn't think of one).
- If Ripley really likes you, she'll stick her tongue all the way up your nostril, which is a nice gesture I guess but man I wish she had a different trademark.
- Bobby loves being chased. He spends most of the day trying to get Ripley to chase him. He loves the dog park because it's basically a big chasing arena with many chasing partners.

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/394547854384824333/412352676718837780/unknown.png[/img] This is my baby boy Santa. He is 4 years old?(i think?). He's also a mutt; breeds are lab/golden retriever/pit/springer spaniel. He's also a total sweetheart.
unknown.png
This is my baby boy Santa. He is 4 years old?(i think?). He's also a mutt; breeds are lab/golden retriever/pit/springer spaniel. He's also a total sweetheart.
bEvLAND.png
Holy crap the forum's been changed!

@werelynx

Jiro knows everyone loves him!

@straycatss

Oh yeah, I like getting pics of him sleeping. Especially if he's got his tail around his nose to keep it warm!

Edit-Holy **** so many good dogs! I love them all!
Holy crap the forum's been changed!

@werelynx

Jiro knows everyone loves him!

@straycatss

Oh yeah, I like getting pics of him sleeping. Especially if he's got his tail around his nose to keep it warm!

Edit-Holy **** so many good dogs! I love them all!
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
[img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/colorslive/jpg_512x512/62118-s4r2hbUlshXUXAS4.jpg[/img] this is a pic i drew of my dog a few years ago she is a cairn terrier she likes to steal used kleenexes and growls softly when she wants attention or scratches or your food she also cries when she hears my parents coming home and it is so cute and funny she likes to hide under beds and chairs and shelves she also barks at u if she wants to go outside
62118-s4r2hbUlshXUXAS4.jpg
this is a pic i drew of my dog a few years ago

she is a cairn terrier

she likes to steal used kleenexes and growls softly when she wants attention or scratches or your food

she also cries when she hears my parents coming home and it is so cute and funny

she likes to hide under beds and chairs and shelves

she also barks at u if she wants to go outside
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9