Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Elsword or MapleStory players on here?
1 2
I'm just kinda curious cause I've met a few on here that are, but I want to know if there are any others Which there probably are.

I just think its cool seeing that other people on FR are players of those games.

If so, if you guys want to add me as a friend on them go ahead, though I'm not that great at playing with other team members, I usually take on areas solo.

Elsword Main:

FrostNova228, bet ya can't guess my class XD, I'm still a bit low level due to me deciding to restart

MapleStory Mains:
I am on GMS server if anyone is curious

XKineshisuX, Kinesis, Windia
Frostyukia, Xenon, Windia
Jikanchairud, Zero, Windia
Xenonian, Xenon, Arcania

You don't have to add me though, but its just awesome to know that there are others on here who play them.
I'm just kinda curious cause I've met a few on here that are, but I want to know if there are any others Which there probably are.

I just think its cool seeing that other people on FR are players of those games.

If so, if you guys want to add me as a friend on them go ahead, though I'm not that great at playing with other team members, I usually take on areas solo.

Elsword Main:

FrostNova228, bet ya can't guess my class XD, I'm still a bit low level due to me deciding to restart

MapleStory Mains:
I am on GMS server if anyone is curious

XKineshisuX, Kinesis, Windia
Frostyukia, Xenon, Windia
Jikanchairud, Zero, Windia
Xenonian, Xenon, Arcania

You don't have to add me though, but its just awesome to know that there are others on here who play them.
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
@ApostasiaAin

You already know that I play Elsword so I don't really need to mention but just so some other people know..

Also I've actually been considering downloading MapleStory, since I kinda want some more games on this computer. Is it good?
@ApostasiaAin

You already know that I play Elsword so I don't really need to mention but just so some other people know..

Also I've actually been considering downloading MapleStory, since I kinda want some more games on this computer. Is it good?
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@AdminAzure

Yeah, its pretty good, its one of my favorite computer games alongside Elsword
@AdminAzure

Yeah, its pretty good, its one of my favorite computer games alongside Elsword
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
@ApostiaAin

I've been on-and-off on Elsword lately. There was this one week when I just grinded my lvl 60 BM to 99 and get transcended, so now I'm just working on his 3rd job class. Used to main VP but now I prefer the up close combot, y'know? ' _ '

Have you been doing arena a lot? How's it like now? I've only been after to reach SS and apparently there's something past SSS???
@ApostiaAin

I've been on-and-off on Elsword lately. There was this one week when I just grinded my lvl 60 BM to 99 and get transcended, so now I'm just working on his 3rd job class. Used to main VP but now I prefer the up close combot, y'know? ' _ '

Have you been doing arena a lot? How's it like now? I've only been after to reach SS and apparently there's something past SSS???
sZShZzW.png
Ah, Elsword. It's a pretty nice game.
Decided to take a break for indeterminate amount of time, though. Due to personal problems and time constraints. I'm happy to see someone playing, though! I played since Grand Chase, and a big maybe of downloading Closers
Ah, Elsword. It's a pretty nice game.
Decided to take a break for indeterminate amount of time, though. Due to personal problems and time constraints. I'm happy to see someone playing, though! I played since Grand Chase, and a big maybe of downloading Closers
I have always blindly followed behind you and stayed by your side, remember? May we embrace glory together, for back then we could not. Grant the proper end to those locked up here, and to yourself.
Oh Man, Maples. Haven't touched the game in years and just heard they're killing the FM. I cri.

I played Windia way way way way way way way back in the day before 4th job. Got to 200 and then poofed for awhile. Then started back up when El Nido was spanking new and made another 200. I think the last thing that was brand new when I stopped again was the Kinesis guy thing?
Oh Man, Maples. Haven't touched the game in years and just heard they're killing the FM. I cri.

I played Windia way way way way way way way back in the day before 4th job. Got to 200 and then poofed for awhile. Then started back up when El Nido was spanking new and made another 200. I think the last thing that was brand new when I stopped again was the Kinesis guy thing?
PWJY.png
Ah, Elsword. I haven't touched that game in years...it was just far too money grubbing for my tastes. I mean you have to pay to unlock extra move slots...for every character you make...and that is a little ridiculous. Plus PVP is no fun when it's just the people who pay for all the overpowered armour who win anyway ;;

But I did get a decent way into the game before I quit. My main was FancyTatas (yes I know, very mature of me) and I was a level 70 Eve. I also had a high-level Add and a bunch of others that were just "I wanna briefly try this character" type accounts. And they all had equally as immature names as my main because it amused 21 year old me for some reason.

Maybe I should pick it up again at some point.
Ah, Elsword. I haven't touched that game in years...it was just far too money grubbing for my tastes. I mean you have to pay to unlock extra move slots...for every character you make...and that is a little ridiculous. Plus PVP is no fun when it's just the people who pay for all the overpowered armour who win anyway ;;

But I did get a decent way into the game before I quit. My main was FancyTatas (yes I know, very mature of me) and I was a level 70 Eve. I also had a high-level Add and a bunch of others that were just "I wanna briefly try this character" type accounts. And they all had equally as immature names as my main because it amused 21 year old me for some reason.

Maybe I should pick it up again at some point.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I love MapleStory! I play in Bera as an Ice/Lightning Mage! I used to play way long ago but picked it back up more recently! I only play with one other person so it gets kinda lonely, but I always enjoy myself whenever I play!
I love MapleStory! I play in Bera as an Ice/Lightning Mage! I used to play way long ago but picked it back up more recently! I only play with one other person so it gets kinda lonely, but I always enjoy myself whenever I play!

shadow_small.png

marty | 25
they/them
fr + 3
tumblr | wishlist

my username is RNARTY

tumblr_inline_nmt8t4Co2t1tp0s8u_75sq.gif
I agree completely with that, it is kinda lonely having only none to a few others to play the game with. On the other note, I'm really happy to know that quite a few people have wrote on her that they do play them and there's still probably more
I agree completely with that, it is kinda lonely having only none to a few others to play the game with. On the other note, I'm really happy to know that quite a few people have wrote on her that they do play them and there's still probably more
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Been watching maplestory playthroughs and related videos for 4 or so years and finally got the game a year ago! I don't really feel lonely as I'm always doing quest chains and trying to grind to 200, but it would definitely be fun to go bossing with a few friends!

Main: ElecSLumi, Luminous, Arcania

I really want to migrate to Bera, but *shrugs*
Been watching maplestory playthroughs and related videos for 4 or so years and finally got the game a year ago! I don't really feel lonely as I'm always doing quest chains and trying to grind to 200, but it would definitely be fun to go bossing with a few friends!

Main: ElecSLumi, Luminous, Arcania

I really want to migrate to Bera, but *shrugs*
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
1 2