Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Voltron Fanhub
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 179 180
@Drenarrow

I don't believe so, unfortunately...

On another note, I finally updated the first post with all the fanart! Ya'll are so good at art. It's like everyone on flight rising has their own little thing. Some people have art shops, some people have quest threads, some people just like pretty dragons...

I have the Voltron Fanhub.

I'm really hyped for season 7 even more now. Road trips and more D&D? Thank you, yes, I'll take that.

Also: Judging by the art, it looks like most of us are klance trash. Where'd all the other shippers go? I personally don't ship anything besides Klance currently, but where is everyone?
@Drenarrow

I don't believe so, unfortunately...

On another note, I finally updated the first post with all the fanart! Ya'll are so good at art. It's like everyone on flight rising has their own little thing. Some people have art shops, some people have quest threads, some people just like pretty dragons...

I have the Voltron Fanhub.

I'm really hyped for season 7 even more now. Road trips and more D&D? Thank you, yes, I'll take that.

Also: Judging by the art, it looks like most of us are klance trash. Where'd all the other shippers go? I personally don't ship anything besides Klance currently, but where is everyone?

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Drenarrow

I'm fine with them all being friends too, and if that ended up being what the endgame was I'd be fine, but if klance happened I'd be happy, too. If any ship happened I'd be happy, honestly, but Klance is the one I (and quite a few others, knowing the fandom,) are hoping for.

Also, thank you for updating the list- I'll get that on the front page asap.
@Drenarrow

I'm fine with them all being friends too, and if that ended up being what the endgame was I'd be fine, but if klance happened I'd be happy, too. If any ship happened I'd be happy, honestly, but Klance is the one I (and quite a few others, knowing the fandom,) are hoping for.

Also, thank you for updating the list- I'll get that on the front page asap.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Drenarrow

Color-coded. Niccceee. Because what are we, animals?

But yeah... That's the mentality I wish the rest of the fandom had, heh. But people are people, and sometimes people are stupid, so NoPE. Not happening.
@Drenarrow

Color-coded. Niccceee. Because what are we, animals?

But yeah... That's the mentality I wish the rest of the fandom had, heh. But people are people, and sometimes people are stupid, so NoPE. Not happening.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
Just put Krolia in charge that would be someone they could trust and knows would not kill them

(Also multi shipper here I just want Lance happy)
Just put Krolia in charge that would be someone they could trust and knows would not kill them

(Also multi shipper here I just want Lance happy)
ho_hey_by_anomalyarts4-dc8qi2d.jpg
Walking meme-Martin-he/him I need to update my signature
oooo I love the generals :D

I'm hoping they get some kind of redemption and join Team Voltron? But Allura probably wouldn't let them because they did work with Lotor. They might just try to go back to Honerva but they betrayed her to go back to Lotor, so that may not be an option for them.

Maybe they'll work independently now, with Axca as their leader? They've been so hasty to switch alliances before and it never ended well, so maybe they won't be so quick to trust.

I'm still really liking the idea of them siding with Voltron. They do seem to ally themselves with anyone who can benefit them, and being on what looks like the winning side of the war would be good.
oooo I love the generals :D

I'm hoping they get some kind of redemption and join Team Voltron? But Allura probably wouldn't let them because they did work with Lotor. They might just try to go back to Honerva but they betrayed her to go back to Lotor, so that may not be an option for them.

Maybe they'll work independently now, with Axca as their leader? They've been so hasty to switch alliances before and it never ended well, so maybe they won't be so quick to trust.

I'm still really liking the idea of them siding with Voltron. They do seem to ally themselves with anyone who can benefit them, and being on what looks like the winning side of the war would be good.
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
I'm not normally one to theorize about Voltron or shows in general, I just kind of let things play out and notice the little details, wondering why they're there and if they're important. Mostly these details are facial expressions, I tend to take note of those a lot.

So, yeah, I don't really know what the generals are gonna end up doing. Siding with Haggar or Voltron would be cool, but they've sided with people before and it never really turned out well- Maybe they could just be their own little group...?

Anyways, I don't know. I'm curious to hear your theories on the show because I'm not really that active in the fandom nowadays and I don't have any myself. Throw them at me!
I'm not normally one to theorize about Voltron or shows in general, I just kind of let things play out and notice the little details, wondering why they're there and if they're important. Mostly these details are facial expressions, I tend to take note of those a lot.

So, yeah, I don't really know what the generals are gonna end up doing. Siding with Haggar or Voltron would be cool, but they've sided with people before and it never really turned out well- Maybe they could just be their own little group...?

Anyways, I don't know. I'm curious to hear your theories on the show because I'm not really that active in the fandom nowadays and I don't have any myself. Throw them at me!

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
I just want more of the generals (if that comes with any ezor/acxa romance, well, I can't complain)
I just want more of the generals (if that comes with any ezor/acxa romance, well, I can't complain)
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@Drenarrow

Me too tbh, all the characters are amazing and I love all of them, even the "evil" ones.
@Drenarrow

Me too tbh, all the characters are amazing and I love all of them, even the "evil" ones.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
lotor why? I trusted you
lotor why? I trusted you
115231.gif172037.gif172039.gif
YALL THEYRE RELEASING VLD S7 PREMIERE DURING THE SDCC IN JULY?? SEASON 7 IS COMING OUT IN JULY?? WHY IS IT COMING OUT BEFORE KEITH AND LANCES BOOK WHAT ARE THEY DOING?? I HAVEN'T FINISHED YELLING ABOUT S6 YET AND THERE ALREADY DROPPING S7 WHAT THE HELL??
YALL THEYRE RELEASING VLD S7 PREMIERE DURING THE SDCC IN JULY?? SEASON 7 IS COMING OUT IN JULY?? WHY IS IT COMING OUT BEFORE KEITH AND LANCES BOOK WHAT ARE THEY DOING?? I HAVEN'T FINISHED YELLING ABOUT S6 YET AND THERE ALREADY DROPPING S7 WHAT THE HELL??
PpBM5cS.png
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 179 180