Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Voltron Fanhub
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 179 180
@antisocialgem

okay now I have very high expectations for season 5 thank you

because I'm imagining that scene and it's awesome.
@antisocialgem

okay now I have very high expectations for season 5 thank you

because I'm imagining that scene and it's awesome.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
I am an old old school Voltron fan and have been enjoying VLD. I'm really excited about season 5 and really happy I am going to be at ECCC so I can go to the Voltron panel! I am crossing my fingers that they do cast autograph signings so I can meet Josh Keaton.

I have Keith and Shiro fan dragons since they are my fave characters. I'm really happy with how they've turned out. It was really important to me Keith have purple eyes lol They're on the first page of my lair.

I am a die hard Sheith shipper.They have such a supportive, tender loving relationship and it hits me right in the kokoro every time they look at each other. Especially when it's in front of a romantic sunset, it's wild that that has happened more than once in the show. I am still DYING over Kihyun Ryu's Sheith art this week. Like it was just so good. Sososososoo good. The show runners really bless us.
I am an old old school Voltron fan and have been enjoying VLD. I'm really excited about season 5 and really happy I am going to be at ECCC so I can go to the Voltron panel! I am crossing my fingers that they do cast autograph signings so I can meet Josh Keaton.

I have Keith and Shiro fan dragons since they are my fave characters. I'm really happy with how they've turned out. It was really important to me Keith have purple eyes lol They're on the first page of my lair.

I am a die hard Sheith shipper.They have such a supportive, tender loving relationship and it hits me right in the kokoro every time they look at each other. Especially when it's in front of a romantic sunset, it's wild that that has happened more than once in the show. I am still DYING over Kihyun Ryu's Sheith art this week. Like it was just so good. Sososososoo good. The show runners really bless us.
@kimmu

cool, sheith is cool.

as most other things, I see it more as platonic love. I mean, literally, "you're like a brother to me, Shiro," Is a canon thing, so yeah. But I'm not one to hate on any ships, you do you, I'm not gonna interfere.

But honestly, they do have a nice relationship dynamic. I would've probably ended up shipping it myself if it wasn't for the age gap and the aforementioned quote. Plus, I always love my rival ships, so there's that.

Do you mind if I put the fandragons on the first post? Anyone else who wants their dragons featured?
@kimmu

cool, sheith is cool.

as most other things, I see it more as platonic love. I mean, literally, "you're like a brother to me, Shiro," Is a canon thing, so yeah. But I'm not one to hate on any ships, you do you, I'm not gonna interfere.

But honestly, they do have a nice relationship dynamic. I would've probably ended up shipping it myself if it wasn't for the age gap and the aforementioned quote. Plus, I always love my rival ships, so there's that.

Do you mind if I put the fandragons on the first post? Anyone else who wants their dragons featured?

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted

Well I have Keith and Lance beside each other on my first page in my lair so if you want to showcase them go ahead.
@Gusted

Well I have Keith and Lance beside each other on my first page in my lair so if you want to showcase them go ahead.
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@Gusted - sure!

The brother line never read as platonic to me. I mean, it's the exact same thing Katara tells Aang and they get married and have a bunch of kids. It's a pretty common trope. And really, the way Shiro and Keith look at each other, like, that's Folgers coffee commercial levels of uhhh *sweat drops*

People clearly can ship what they want to ship so long as they're not jerks to others. Sheith is really the only pairing that appeals to me in the show. It's also not my usual dynamic I'm drawn to but that makes me love it even more.

Keith is just the best. I'm currently griping over the Keith video they just released. It's annoying how they keep calling him the hothead when he's really not. He can be impulsive, but he's not hot headed and he always thinks his actions through. Lance is way more hotheaded than Keith, and yet it's poor Keith who gets saddled with it.
@Gusted - sure!

The brother line never read as platonic to me. I mean, it's the exact same thing Katara tells Aang and they get married and have a bunch of kids. It's a pretty common trope. And really, the way Shiro and Keith look at each other, like, that's Folgers coffee commercial levels of uhhh *sweat drops*

People clearly can ship what they want to ship so long as they're not jerks to others. Sheith is really the only pairing that appeals to me in the show. It's also not my usual dynamic I'm drawn to but that makes me love it even more.

Keith is just the best. I'm currently griping over the Keith video they just released. It's annoying how they keep calling him the hothead when he's really not. He can be impulsive, but he's not hot headed and he always thinks his actions through. Lance is way more hotheaded than Keith, and yet it's poor Keith who gets saddled with it.
@Gusted It might be another week until I get the graphics done, I realized my FBLA competition is on February 7th, not the 17th lol
@Gusted It might be another week until I get the graphics done, I realized my FBLA competition is on February 7th, not the 17th lol
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
@kimmu

yup! that middle paragraph is basically my thoughts about shipping in the vld fandom.

@antisocialgem

that's fine! thank you for doing this, by the way.
@kimmu

yup! that middle paragraph is basically my thoughts about shipping in the vld fandom.

@antisocialgem

that's fine! thank you for doing this, by the way.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
so, how many people do you know irl who like voltron?
so, how many people do you know irl who like voltron?

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
Two other people...

One doesn't even go to my school

I've been trying to get @SoulLugia11 into it though
Two other people...

One doesn't even go to my school

I've been trying to get @SoulLugia11 into it though
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
@AdminAzure - I really like the colors you chose for your Keith

I guess I am pretty lucky. I have multiple friends who are also into VLD, and I've got a couple of friends who are also lifelong Voltron fans in general along with me. The one is trying to convince me to get matching Voltron tattoos with him.
@AdminAzure - I really like the colors you chose for your Keith

I guess I am pretty lucky. I have multiple friends who are also into VLD, and I've got a couple of friends who are also lifelong Voltron fans in general along with me. The one is trying to convince me to get matching Voltron tattoos with him.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 179 180