Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post your weird fanfiction ideas
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
When I was younger I made this comic series called yellow star, it was a mashup of a bunch of different characters I liked as well as some original ones going on adventures to stop the evil obsidian. I’m thinking about bringing it back as a roleplay if any of you are interested.
When I was younger I made this comic series called yellow star, it was a mashup of a bunch of different characters I liked as well as some original ones going on adventures to stop the evil obsidian. I’m thinking about bringing it back as a roleplay if any of you are interested.
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
Fallout: New Vegas.

Arcade Gannon and Vulpes Inculta take over Vegas with a Securitron army.

I may have started writing it after a few drinks, and I keep wondering if I should finish it or not.
Fallout: New Vegas.

Arcade Gannon and Vulpes Inculta take over Vegas with a Securitron army.

I may have started writing it after a few drinks, and I keep wondering if I should finish it or not.
294869_900.png421497_900.png421214_900.png341914_900.png
Me and my friends joked about making a Kingdom Hearts×Pokemon Diamond/Pearl crossover where Sora was a Pokemon trainer and found Pokemon while fighting Heartless.

Me and my friends joked about making a Kingdom Hearts×Pokemon Diamond/Pearl crossover where Sora was a Pokemon trainer and found Pokemon while fighting Heartless.

jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
Kemono Friends-inspired AU for Boku no Hero Academia

Deku wakes up with no memories in the middle of a forest and is soon attacked by Bakugou the wolf-boy. Uraraka the... robin? comes to his rescue all "Shame on you! He obviously just manifested, leave him alone!" and then asks him what animal he is. Deku doesn't know, so Uraraka takes him to ask her friend Iida, a horse, who concludes he's a frog because he doesn't have fur, ears, claws, or a tail, and his hair is green. So Tsuyu shows up and is like, "no, he's not a frog". It just so happens that Deku appeared soon before the day of this big gathering (like in Warriors) of all the Friends in U.A. Park, so the Dekusquad sets off across the park to the meeting place to find someone who knows what Deku is.

The villains (including Shigaraki the hyena, Dabi the vulture, and Himiko the vampire finch) are lurking in the background and eventually once it comes to light that Deku is a human... I haven't gotten that far.
Kemono Friends-inspired AU for Boku no Hero Academia

Deku wakes up with no memories in the middle of a forest and is soon attacked by Bakugou the wolf-boy. Uraraka the... robin? comes to his rescue all "Shame on you! He obviously just manifested, leave him alone!" and then asks him what animal he is. Deku doesn't know, so Uraraka takes him to ask her friend Iida, a horse, who concludes he's a frog because he doesn't have fur, ears, claws, or a tail, and his hair is green. So Tsuyu shows up and is like, "no, he's not a frog". It just so happens that Deku appeared soon before the day of this big gathering (like in Warriors) of all the Friends in U.A. Park, so the Dekusquad sets off across the park to the meeting place to find someone who knows what Deku is.

The villains (including Shigaraki the hyena, Dabi the vulture, and Himiko the vampire finch) are lurking in the background and eventually once it comes to light that Deku is a human... I haven't gotten that far.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
A Pride and Prejudice AU where Elizabeth is turned into a cat for no reason at all and everyone wonders why Kitty isn't the one turned into a cat. This would happen post-canon, so Darcy is freaking out over his wife turning into a cat, and he goes off on an epic adventure to restore her back to normal. Just when he thinks that he has found the cure, he gets a letter from Elizabeth saying that she's already back to normal and that the spell reversed itself after 3 days. Turns out the spell was a prank done by Mr. Bennet to play around with his new in-laws. Darcy is unamused.
A Pride and Prejudice AU where Elizabeth is turned into a cat for no reason at all and everyone wonders why Kitty isn't the one turned into a cat. This would happen post-canon, so Darcy is freaking out over his wife turning into a cat, and he goes off on an epic adventure to restore her back to normal. Just when he thinks that he has found the cure, he gets a letter from Elizabeth saying that she's already back to normal and that the spell reversed itself after 3 days. Turns out the spell was a prank done by Mr. Bennet to play around with his new in-laws. Darcy is unamused.
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
Uh...so despite not really being in the Naruto fandom anymore I've had this one character named Tachibana Mikan forever and I've had this fanfiction idea sitting in my head:

Mikan was born to a family that looked over a shrine/ran it. Mikan's dad would tell her stories of the Third Shinobi War; and these stories fascinated her, and she wanted with all her heart to be a ninja like her dad...Unfortunately, she was born blind. But that didn't stop her! She begged her older brother, Itsuki, to help her learn ninja techniques in spite of her disability. She did have one unique feature though: her body was unnaturally strong, and even after falling out of a tall tree she was practically unharmed. She never complained about being blind, after all, to her it was a small obstacle that she worked effortlessly to overcome. She eventually got into Yugakure's school (despite the school officials/her parents' reluctance) and participated in the Chunin exams. She eventually met Hidan, and though the two were never really close or even friends (he had occasionally wandered into her family's shrine), she did happen to be in the same class as him.
After a few years, Mikan became a complete ninja. But there as a problem: Yugakure had become a peaceful village no that no longer focused on ninjas/combat, but tourism. Stuff happens and Hidan basically goes on a murderous rampage and Mikan only survives by jumping off a cliff into a river thousands of feet below; a fall which would've killed a normal person. However Mikan merely ended up breaking some bones and was knocked out in the process.

Stuff happens and she ends up having to survive in the wilderness after said stuff happens. She robs travellers to stay alive and does so until shinobi from the Hidden Leaf are sent to deal with her. She ends up fighting them only to come over to their side in the end and be a ninja for Konoha, a role which she accepted eagerly.

(this is about as much as I have thought up)
Uh...so despite not really being in the Naruto fandom anymore I've had this one character named Tachibana Mikan forever and I've had this fanfiction idea sitting in my head:

Mikan was born to a family that looked over a shrine/ran it. Mikan's dad would tell her stories of the Third Shinobi War; and these stories fascinated her, and she wanted with all her heart to be a ninja like her dad...Unfortunately, she was born blind. But that didn't stop her! She begged her older brother, Itsuki, to help her learn ninja techniques in spite of her disability. She did have one unique feature though: her body was unnaturally strong, and even after falling out of a tall tree she was practically unharmed. She never complained about being blind, after all, to her it was a small obstacle that she worked effortlessly to overcome. She eventually got into Yugakure's school (despite the school officials/her parents' reluctance) and participated in the Chunin exams. She eventually met Hidan, and though the two were never really close or even friends (he had occasionally wandered into her family's shrine), she did happen to be in the same class as him.
After a few years, Mikan became a complete ninja. But there as a problem: Yugakure had become a peaceful village no that no longer focused on ninjas/combat, but tourism. Stuff happens and Hidan basically goes on a murderous rampage and Mikan only survives by jumping off a cliff into a river thousands of feet below; a fall which would've killed a normal person. However Mikan merely ended up breaking some bones and was knocked out in the process.

Stuff happens and she ends up having to survive in the wilderness after said stuff happens. She robs travellers to stay alive and does so until shinobi from the Hidden Leaf are sent to deal with her. She ends up fighting them only to come over to their side in the end and be a ninja for Konoha, a role which she accepted eagerly.

(this is about as much as I have thought up)
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
A crossover between Harry Potter (specifically the Fantastic Beasts series) and Pokemon. Have Newt be thrown into the Pokemon universe and struggle to understand the mechanics of these new fantasy creatures.

I'm never actually going to write this but it's weirdly fun to think about, haha.
A crossover between Harry Potter (specifically the Fantastic Beasts series) and Pokemon. Have Newt be thrown into the Pokemon universe and struggle to understand the mechanics of these new fantasy creatures.

I'm never actually going to write this but it's weirdly fun to think about, haha.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Fossil Fighters crossover with anything

An Amoebattle fanfiction
Fossil Fighters crossover with anything

An Amoebattle fanfiction
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
[quote name="ethanol" date=2018-02-09 05:47:17] A crossover between Harry Potter (specifically the Fantastic Beasts series) and Pokemon. Have Newt be thrown into the Pokemon universe and struggle to understand the mechanics of these new fantasy creatures. I'm never actually going to write this but it's weirdly fun to think about, haha. [/quote] I would read the heck out of that
******* wrote on 2018-02-09:

I would read the heck out of that
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Fictional characters coming into our world as demons. We can summon them and everything but the more you use their powers the more you lost your personality and let the character take over your body. Internet exists and hiding identities are common so no one knows the character's strengths, weaknesses, and such

I actually posted this on fanfiction whoops
Fictional characters coming into our world as demons. We can summon them and everything but the more you use their powers the more you lost your personality and let the character take over your body. Internet exists and hiding identities are common so no one knows the character's strengths, weaknesses, and such

I actually posted this on fanfiction whoops
I have always blindly followed behind you and stayed by your side, remember? May we embrace glory together, for back then we could not. Grant the proper end to those locked up here, and to yourself.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21