Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post your weird fanfiction ideas
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
I have a Call the Midwife AU for Overwatch heh. That's about the weirdest I've had at this point, even though it doesn't sound all that weird.

I'd also kill for a Dragon Age Inquisition crossover with Ace Attorney, of course with Josephine Montilyet being the attorney. Saving Thedas's best and worst since the dawn of the Dragon Age!
I have a Call the Midwife AU for Overwatch heh. That's about the weirdest I've had at this point, even though it doesn't sound all that weird.

I'd also kill for a Dragon Age Inquisition crossover with Ace Attorney, of course with Josephine Montilyet being the attorney. Saving Thedas's best and worst since the dawn of the Dragon Age!
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date=2018-01-10 08:31:18] @Vocalist No i'm not a deranged Sheogorath cultist what makes you say that [/quote] Hey, you said it, not me! I once had an idea for a completely mundane, Modern Earth AU of Warhammer 40k featuring the Primarchs. It would have been a murder mystery set in a national park, with Konrad the gloomy misanthorpic park ranger, Perturabo and Dorn the competing architects, Magnus the aloof archaeologist, Malcador the hyper-competent civil servant who's had his job since the dawn of time, etc. I would say my "magical girls of Westeros" fanfiction, but I'm actually writing that, so...
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2018-01-10:
@Vocalist

No i'm not a deranged Sheogorath cultist what makes you say that

Hey, you said it, not me!

I once had an idea for a completely mundane, Modern Earth AU of Warhammer 40k featuring the Primarchs. It would have been a murder mystery set in a national park, with Konrad the gloomy misanthorpic park ranger, Perturabo and Dorn the competing architects, Magnus the aloof archaeologist, Malcador the hyper-competent civil servant who's had his job since the dawn of time, etc.

I would say my "magical girls of Westeros" fanfiction, but I'm actually writing that, so...
je1KGwo.png
@Vocalist

I did not
This is slander
My good deranged sheogorath cultist name has been tarnished by this accusation
I demand cheese compensation

Have my awful crack ships sufficiently traumatized you yet
@Vocalist

I did not
This is slander
My good deranged sheogorath cultist name has been tarnished by this accusation
I demand cheese compensation

Have my awful crack ships sufficiently traumatized you yet
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Y'all, I was going to write a Doctor Who and Once Upon a Time crossover fic once. If I remember correctly, it took place when she was put through that portal in season two or whatever and ended up in the forest near where Jefferson (the Mad Hatter) lived. Of course, Rose is upset as hell about losing her doctor and not getting to go on those adventures and she's not with her family any more either. So Jefferson and Rose end up going on adventures together and stuff and eventually I think they wind up in a world back where The Doctor is, and Rose is dying or becomes Bad Wolf at some point idk it's been years I might be able to find all the details. I also had an idea for an AU Once Upon a Time fic with Jefferson and Emma as criminals almost in a Bonnie and Clyde kind of way. I don't think the idea got very far, I just liked the idea of a darker dynamic and setting and stuff. Okay but I'm with WizardandGalaxy who said, and I quote: [quote]-Anyone and everyone accidentally stumbling into Night Vale and dealing with the consequences.[/quote] I wanted to write a Superwholock fic where the TARDIS ended up in Nightvale and Sam and Dean ended up there and I guess Sherlock and John would have been on the TARDIS to end up there. The whole thing was to be written from Cecil's POV as he tells the events of the group in Nightvale, and it was going to be written kind of like an episode would be. I just never wrote it all out, but I had the basic idea. I had a crack fic idea. You know the episode of SpongeBob with this guy: [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3JismLdFdOJXy/giphy.gif[/img] I decided that he has a secret dark past where he used to work at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria. He was the purple [s]fish[/s] guy, but he had been fired due to well, murder and stuff. He turned orange when he entered back into the ocean and spent so many months looking for food and water and he's kinda a jerk since he's picky about his atmosphere.
Y'all, I was going to write a Doctor Who and Once Upon a Time crossover fic once. If I remember correctly, it took place when she was put through that portal in season two or whatever and ended up in the forest near where Jefferson (the Mad Hatter) lived. Of course, Rose is upset as hell about losing her doctor and not getting to go on those adventures and she's not with her family any more either.

So Jefferson and Rose end up going on adventures together and stuff and eventually I think they wind up in a world back where The Doctor is, and Rose is dying or becomes Bad Wolf at some point idk it's been years I might be able to find all the details.

I also had an idea for an AU Once Upon a Time fic with Jefferson and Emma as criminals almost in a Bonnie and Clyde kind of way. I don't think the idea got very far, I just liked the idea of a darker dynamic and setting and stuff.

Okay but I'm with WizardandGalaxy who said, and I quote:
Quote:
-Anyone and everyone accidentally stumbling into Night Vale and dealing with the consequences.

I wanted to write a Superwholock fic where the TARDIS ended up in Nightvale and Sam and Dean ended up there and I guess Sherlock and John would have been on the TARDIS to end up there. The whole thing was to be written from Cecil's POV as he tells the events of the group in Nightvale, and it was going to be written kind of like an episode would be. I just never wrote it all out, but I had the basic idea.

I had a crack fic idea. You know the episode of SpongeBob with this guy:

giphy.gif

I decided that he has a secret dark past where he used to work at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria. He was the purple fish guy, but he had been fired due to well, murder and stuff. He turned orange when he entered back into the ocean and spent so many months looking for food and water and he's kinda a jerk since he's picky about his atmosphere.
dlJsEIj.png
-Star trek but with the Toad crew from Mario Galaxy

-FR but in the space age

-Lovecraftian deities invade the internet, distracted and driven mad(er) by tumblr (the necronomicon of humanity)
-Star trek but with the Toad crew from Mario Galaxy

-FR but in the space age

-Lovecraftian deities invade the internet, distracted and driven mad(er) by tumblr (the necronomicon of humanity)
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Blackadder/Assassin's Creed crossover. Nevermind that nobody's heard of Blackadder, or that I haven't actually played Assassin's Creed.
Blackadder/Assassin's Creed crossover. Nevermind that nobody's heard of Blackadder, or that I haven't actually played Assassin's Creed.
tumblr_inline_o3yucuamjg1snuovk_500.gif
Skulduggery Pleasant / Demon Road crossover. Please. I need. More. Milo. And. Skulduggery.
Skulduggery Pleasant / Demon Road crossover. Please. I need. More. Milo. And. Skulduggery.
as_banner_by_jeraruhh-dcnhndl.jpg
@Vocalist
I mean, it's the kind of crossover were the characters from one series are in an AU based off the other series, so I only need to know the mechanics of the AC universe which I already do a bit...
@Vocalist
I mean, it's the kind of crossover were the characters from one series are in an AU based off the other series, so I only need to know the mechanics of the AC universe which I already do a bit...
tumblr_inline_o3yucuamjg1snuovk_500.gif
Spiral Knights universe: Warmaster Seerus loses his mind and defects from the Crimson Order after losing the world's biggest stockpile of guns in the events of the Crimson Hammer campaign, becomes the World's Angriest Gremlin and embarks on a globetrotting weaponsmithing rampage with the support of his honor guard of emotionally distant gremlin ninjas
Spiral Knights universe: Warmaster Seerus loses his mind and defects from the Crimson Order after losing the world's biggest stockpile of guns in the events of the Crimson Hammer campaign, becomes the World's Angriest Gremlin and embarks on a globetrotting weaponsmithing rampage with the support of his honor guard of emotionally distant gremlin ninjas
Boogety, boogety, boogety!
LET'S GO RACIN'!
I actually started writing this but uhhhh

Anything in Sims 4 universe. Trying to figure out which jobs they have or what skills they're best at. It's terrible and I love thinking about it.
I actually started writing this but uhhhh

Anything in Sims 4 universe. Trying to figure out which jobs they have or what skills they're best at. It's terrible and I love thinking about it.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21