Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post your weird fanfiction ideas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
infinite void fic
infinite void fic
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
[quote name="biochemist" date=2018-01-07 16:51:24] infinite void fic [/quote] @biochemist So...are all the characters just hanging around in an infinite void or what?
biochemist wrote on 2018-01-07:
infinite void fic
@biochemist
So...are all the characters just hanging around in an infinite void or what?
je1KGwo.png
I don't like fanfiction, because I hate gay ships (like Destiel)
But I like some DC fanfics (not about love)
I don't like fanfiction, because I hate gay ships (like Destiel)
But I like some DC fanfics (not about love)
Gravity Falls/Welcome to Night Vale: It turns out that Tad Strange is secretly Cecil Palmer, who is vacationing in Gravity Falls so he can consume wheat and wheat by-products.
Gravity Falls/Welcome to Night Vale: It turns out that Tad Strange is secretly Cecil Palmer, who is vacationing in Gravity Falls so he can consume wheat and wheat by-products.
vojnGCQ.png
- Modern-day(?) Wuthering Heights AU where Heathcliff and Joseph are a couple and raise Hareton together. (Don't ask why; it just exists in my head.)
- Pride and Prejudice except that both Mr. Darcy and Lizzie are roasting deities(tm), so every single interaction between them becomes a roasting match until they actually like each other.
- Also a whole modern P&P AU where Mr. Darcy casually acquires stuff from eBay while trying to stop his girlfriend/wife Lizzie from hoarding pet rocks in their house. Basically it's a hoarding war between them that eventually makes all the neighbors (even cinnamon roll Mr. Bingley) so annoyed that both hoards are destroyed. (I'm attached to this AU for some reason, ummmmm...)
- Lord of the Flies except that the conch is replaced by a kazoo or a fidget spinner. (Don't ask for context about this one. I made this a while back, and it hasn't aged well despite being a huge joke AU.)
- Modern-day(?) Wuthering Heights AU where Heathcliff and Joseph are a couple and raise Hareton together. (Don't ask why; it just exists in my head.)
- Pride and Prejudice except that both Mr. Darcy and Lizzie are roasting deities(tm), so every single interaction between them becomes a roasting match until they actually like each other.
- Also a whole modern P&P AU where Mr. Darcy casually acquires stuff from eBay while trying to stop his girlfriend/wife Lizzie from hoarding pet rocks in their house. Basically it's a hoarding war between them that eventually makes all the neighbors (even cinnamon roll Mr. Bingley) so annoyed that both hoards are destroyed. (I'm attached to this AU for some reason, ummmmm...)
- Lord of the Flies except that the conch is replaced by a kazoo or a fidget spinner. (Don't ask for context about this one. I made this a while back, and it hasn't aged well despite being a huge joke AU.)
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
gay otp starts playing flight rising, get mad at each other because one found some rare drop
gay otp starts playing flight rising, get mad at each other because one found some rare drop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
a sonic fanfiction.

That is all.

*leaves thread*
a sonic fanfiction.

That is all.

*leaves thread*
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I have one, but it's just embarrassing. Poe Dameron/Reader fanfic.
I have one, but it's just embarrassing. Poe Dameron/Reader fanfic.
img.jpg
@ankh: Thank Glowmom I’m not the only one writing that, now I feel better about my WIP Rin Matsuoka x reader! I only have one paragraph so far…
@ankh: Thank Glowmom I’m not the only one writing that, now I feel better about my WIP Rin Matsuoka x reader! I only have one paragraph so far…
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I really want to write a fic about the rivalry between Cecil Palmer and Rod Serling. They argue about each of the spooky places they narrate (Night Vale and The Twilight Zone). The Narrator from Into the Woods and Lemony Snicket try to break up the argument, but fail and end up just hanging out together. The Concierge/Conductor of The Penumbra Podcast tells everyone off for disturbing his guests.

I also have been writing a fic where Carlos the Scientist is a Time Lord because his descriptions of science sound like his translator threw up its metaphorical hands and started translating all of his fancy space-time technobabble into the word "science".

At one point I was really invested in a Firefly story where Serenity was sentient and also was able to manifest a human body. Mostly because I wanted to see River actually mindmeld with a spaceship.

Also, because my lair has mostly fandragons, technically my whole lore counts as weird fanfic.
I really want to write a fic about the rivalry between Cecil Palmer and Rod Serling. They argue about each of the spooky places they narrate (Night Vale and The Twilight Zone). The Narrator from Into the Woods and Lemony Snicket try to break up the argument, but fail and end up just hanging out together. The Concierge/Conductor of The Penumbra Podcast tells everyone off for disturbing his guests.

I also have been writing a fic where Carlos the Scientist is a Time Lord because his descriptions of science sound like his translator threw up its metaphorical hands and started translating all of his fancy space-time technobabble into the word "science".

At one point I was really invested in a Firefly story where Serenity was sentient and also was able to manifest a human body. Mostly because I wanted to see River actually mindmeld with a spaceship.

Also, because my lair has mostly fandragons, technically my whole lore counts as weird fanfic.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21