Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post your weird fanfiction ideas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[quote name="@WizardandGalaxy" date=2018-01-06 16:58:32] Others include: -Modern Hamilton AU, but rather than the characters just existing in the modern day, they are shoved into it without any context or regard for whether or not they died in the play. -Anyone and everyone accidentally stumbling into Night Vale and dealing with the consequences. -The Demogorgon from Stranger Things somehow shows up in 1781 Virginia because THE WORLD TURNED UPSIDE DOOOOWWWN [/quote] i would read these as soon as they came out oh my god
@WizardandGalaxy wrote on 2018-01-06:
Others include:
-Modern Hamilton AU, but rather than the characters just existing in the modern day, they are shoved into it without any context or regard for whether or not they died in the play.

-Anyone and everyone accidentally stumbling into Night Vale and dealing with the consequences.

-The Demogorgon from Stranger Things somehow shows up in 1781 Virginia because THE WORLD TURNED UPSIDE DOOOOWWWN

i would read these as soon as they came out oh my god
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
@Vocalist

I would write it myself but I’m not quite confident in my abilities to stay in character.
@Vocalist

I would write it myself but I’m not quite confident in my abilities to stay in character.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
[quote name="violalore" date=2018-01-06 16:26:48] The Martian, but Gene Kranz is there as a force ghost calling people out for being stupid. [/quote] Sign me right the hell up.
violalore wrote on 2018-01-06:
The Martian, but Gene Kranz is there as a force ghost calling people out for being stupid.

Sign me right the hell up.
cL9yafY.gif
I tried to write a fanfiction once where the Ninth Doctor from Doctor Who met Dialga from Pokemon.
I tried to write a fanfiction once where the Ninth Doctor from Doctor Who met Dialga from Pokemon.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Pokemon AU, except instead of Pokemon, it's real animals. Animals like livestock and birds would be common. Animals like Olms would be rare. Any suggestion on legendary animals?
Pokemon AU, except instead of Pokemon, it's real animals. Animals like livestock and birds would be common. Animals like Olms would be rare. Any suggestion on legendary animals?
z7o7CpN.png
[quote name="Oranitha" date=2018-01-06 21:22:42] [quote name="violalore" date=2018-01-06 16:26:48] The Martian, but Gene Kranz is there as a force ghost calling people out for being stupid. [/quote] Sign me right the hell up. [/quote] @Oranitha i'm just imagining like Mindy Park, or someone: so uhh, yeah, the crew just gave us the middle finger and started going back to mars, so now we're putting together a last-minute supply payload Gene: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/222562091792465920/399393011449987073/unknown.png[/img]
Oranitha wrote on 2018-01-06:
violalore wrote on 2018-01-06:
The Martian, but Gene Kranz is there as a force ghost calling people out for being stupid.

Sign me right the hell up.

@Oranitha i'm just imagining like

Mindy Park, or someone: so uhh, yeah, the crew just gave us the middle finger and started going back to mars, so now we're putting together a last-minute supply payload

Gene:

unknown.png
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
I replayed Mass Effect 3 a while ago and then proceed to binge the Transformers movies. As such, I now desperately want to write a fic where after Shepard dies they wake up as a Cybertronian on a Cybertron that's recovering from the war and proceed to help as many bots as they can while, quietly, freaking out.

Legion and EDI are there too. Because I said so.

Then the Matrix of Leadership and the Primes get involved and whoops Shepard now you're a Prime! Have fun!
I replayed Mass Effect 3 a while ago and then proceed to binge the Transformers movies. As such, I now desperately want to write a fic where after Shepard dies they wake up as a Cybertronian on a Cybertron that's recovering from the war and proceed to help as many bots as they can while, quietly, freaking out.

Legion and EDI are there too. Because I said so.

Then the Matrix of Leadership and the Primes get involved and whoops Shepard now you're a Prime! Have fun!
[quote name="DazzlingSnek" date=2018-01-06 23:43:40] Pokemon AU, except instead of Pokemon, it's real animals. Animals like livestock and birds would be common. Animals like Olms would be rare. Any suggestion on legendary animals? [/quote] The T. Rex, of course. And the Haast's eagle?
DazzlingSnek wrote on 2018-01-06:

The T. Rex, of course. And the Haast's eagle?
je1KGwo.png
this absolute cinnamon bun that i wanna transform into a messed-up pyschopath

i dont need to say more ok
this absolute cinnamon bun that i wanna transform into a messed-up pyschopath

i dont need to say more ok
light_small.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif spark
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif they/she
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif FR +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif signature credit to @monteagle
A Harry Potter Metalverse Fanfiction.

What is metalverse, you ask? Well, Magic= Metal. It's all about the Music.

Hogwarts School of Metal.

Harry, Ron and Hermoine found a band.

"You're a Metalhead, Harry"
A Harry Potter Metalverse Fanfiction.

What is metalverse, you ask? Well, Magic= Metal. It's all about the Music.

Hogwarts School of Metal.

Harry, Ron and Hermoine found a band.

"You're a Metalhead, Harry"
kQXO8qG.gifvGD9pLb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21