Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me about your dogs
1 2
@duskflower
that's weird, they were working for me o:
i replaced the links with ones from a different site
@duskflower
that's weird, they were working for me o:
i replaced the links with ones from a different site
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
@duskflower I'm so sorry for your loss of your other dog. I hope you are able to find a few friend soon, and your family is ready too. It does help a lot of people to have something else to love and focus positive energy on. The sadness is still there but just having the home feel less empty can help us heal some. I lost both of my senior dogs in the last couple years. Bear was nearly 11, Shadow was 14. I miss them deeply and it's been very strange not having a dog in the house but I decided to wait so I can focus on my parrot. She's older as well, 17, and is starting to need more and more care so it seems a bad time adopt. But I fostered my father's German shepherd for several months when he was a babypuppy and still watch him on my weekends to help out. He's a lot of dog, very sweet and full of personality but has so much energy and drive. I've never dealt with such a smart dog before, he is a dork with a sense of humor and just likes messing with people. When he's sleepy he's a cuddly friend, when he's awake it's time for fun. He's a great looking dog too, so it's even funnier he isn't serious at all. [img]https://i.imgur.com/DF1be6z.png[/img] Old picture sums him up pretty well, stole my shovel while I was working and made a tornado-blep.
@duskflower
I'm so sorry for your loss of your other dog. I hope you are able to find a few friend soon, and your family is ready too. It does help a lot of people to have something else to love and focus positive energy on. The sadness is still there but just having the home feel less empty can help us heal some.

I lost both of my senior dogs in the last couple years. Bear was nearly 11, Shadow was 14. I miss them deeply and it's been very strange not having a dog in the house but I decided to wait so I can focus on my parrot. She's older as well, 17, and is starting to need more and more care so it seems a bad time adopt.

But I fostered my father's German shepherd for several months when he was a babypuppy and still watch him on my weekends to help out.
He's a lot of dog, very sweet and full of personality but has so much energy and drive. I've never dealt with such a smart dog before, he is a dork with a sense of humor and just likes messing with people. When he's sleepy he's a cuddly friend, when he's awake it's time for fun. He's a great looking dog too, so it's even funnier he isn't serious at all.

DF1be6z.png
Old picture sums him up pretty well, stole my shovel while I was working and made a tornado-blep.
[img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/fc4743dfece5196e99a10ad4ef23143e/tumblr_oy3apt731e1slr1hqo9_1280.jpg[/img] This is Bushi! We adopted him almost two months ago; he's about a year old and the shelter thinks he's a husky/cattle dog mix. He's very energetic and a giant crybaby and his tail is the most ridiculous thing on the planet. He's more on the aloof end of things than outwardly affectionate, but that's alright. His hobbies are chewing bones, crying, digging, crying, chasing rabbits, crying, drinking out of the rainspout, and crying. So much crying. And not like normal husky crying, either. Like he's trying to sound like a husky having a tantrum but his vocal cords aren't quite right so he just mostly makes really thin, hoarse shrieks that I can't take seriously at all. I love him.
tumblr_oy3apt731e1slr1hqo9_1280.jpg

This is Bushi! We adopted him almost two months ago; he's about a year old and the shelter thinks he's a husky/cattle dog mix. He's very energetic and a giant crybaby and his tail is the most ridiculous thing on the planet.

He's more on the aloof end of things than outwardly affectionate, but that's alright.

His hobbies are chewing bones, crying, digging, crying, chasing rabbits, crying, drinking out of the rainspout, and crying. So much crying. And not like normal husky crying, either. Like he's trying to sound like a husky having a tantrum but his vocal cords aren't quite right so he just mostly makes really thin, hoarse shrieks that I can't take seriously at all.

I love him.
@duskflower Life with seven dogs is very noisy haahah Yep! I've got loads of photos: Here is the Tibetan Mastiff, sitting on a log at the beach (with adult border collie in the background): [img]https://i.imgur.com/ezfVyNg.jpg[/img] Here is one of the Maremmas: [img]https://i.imgur.com/xuLuAzl.jpg[/img] Here is the border collie when he was still a young pup: [img]https://i.imgur.com/HVIhmlN.jpg[/img]
@duskflower
Life with seven dogs is very noisy haahah

Yep! I've got loads of photos:
Here is the Tibetan Mastiff, sitting on a log at the beach (with adult border collie in the background):
ezfVyNg.jpg

Here is one of the Maremmas:
xuLuAzl.jpg

Here is the border collie when he was still a young pup:
HVIhmlN.jpg
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
1 2