Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me about your dogs
1 2
I’ve been both frantically searching for dogs to adopt and deeply missing my previous one. Those I know in real life are tired of me talking about dogs, so I’d like to hear about yours. Adorable pictures, warm and fuzzy stories, long rants about how horrible your dog is - I don’t care, I love it all.

Many thanks.
I’ve been both frantically searching for dogs to adopt and deeply missing my previous one. Those I know in real life are tired of me talking about dogs, so I’d like to hear about yours. Adorable pictures, warm and fuzzy stories, long rants about how horrible your dog is - I don’t care, I love it all.

Many thanks.

aKHNXwM.png
I have two dogs, here are pictures of them <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/kmuYCRK.jpg[/img] This is Lyri, she's a lab mixed with something else. She's very friendly, loves car rides, doesn't jump on anyone except strangers, and doesn't like dog food because we give her too much people food. [img]https://i.imgur.com/pXg2NoE.jpg[/img] This is Moonwatcher, he's a Great Pyrenees mixed with another very large white dog I forgot the name of. He's also friendly, but jumps on everyone and scratches holes in my pants. He HATES car rides and loves dog food haha <3
I have two dogs, here are pictures of them <3

kmuYCRK.jpg

This is Lyri, she's a lab mixed with something else. She's very friendly, loves car rides, doesn't jump on anyone except strangers, and doesn't like dog food because we give her too much people food.

pXg2NoE.jpg

This is Moonwatcher, he's a Great Pyrenees mixed with another very large white dog I forgot the name of. He's also friendly, but jumps on everyone and scratches holes in my pants. He HATES car rides and loves dog food haha <3
i really like star wars ok
@duskflower
We have 7 dogs!

Two maremmas - big and dumb, are surprisingly fast runners
One tibetan mastiff - big boy, big cuddler, also likes to chew people's legs
One merle border collie - just crazy, loves car rides
One Japanese spitz - loves smelly socks and sitting in doorways
Two curly coated retrieversxpoodle - both now old and grumpy, both love gummy candy
@duskflower
We have 7 dogs!

Two maremmas - big and dumb, are surprisingly fast runners
One tibetan mastiff - big boy, big cuddler, also likes to chew people's legs
One merle border collie - just crazy, loves car rides
One Japanese spitz - loves smelly socks and sitting in doorways
Two curly coated retrieversxpoodle - both now old and grumpy, both love gummy candy
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33926770] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/339268/33926770_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] This is a dragon version of my best friend, Maggie! She's been with me ~12 years now and is still going strong, despite some arthritis in her leg due to an accident as a puppy. She's got a lot of personality, is very stubborn but loves me and comforts me whenever I'm down. She's a part of me and I couldn't imagine my younger years going as well as they did without her. Hope she's here for many years to come-- you certainly wouldn't think she suffers from arthritis with how spry and energetic she is! Side note: If you want a small dog that isn't a simple lap dog, get a Jack Russell Terrier. They would fight to the death for you, they're strong and brave and I love them! [center][img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/7f62/th/pre/f/2014/213/1/7/171eeec522d52941164716b48769939b-d7t97se.jpg[/img][/center]

This is a dragon version of my best friend, Maggie! She's been with me ~12 years now and is still going strong, despite some arthritis in her leg due to an accident as a puppy. She's got a lot of personality, is very stubborn but loves me and comforts me whenever I'm down.

She's a part of me and I couldn't imagine my younger years going as well as they did without her. Hope she's here for many years to come-- you certainly wouldn't think she suffers from arthritis with how spry and energetic she is!

Side note: If you want a small dog that isn't a simple lap dog, get a Jack Russell Terrier. They would fight to the death for you, they're strong and brave and I love them!
171eeec522d52941164716b48769939b-d7t97se.jpg
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
This is my golden retriever, Molly. She turned 10 in November. She is an absolute sweetheart, and honestly super smart. Also the calmest dog I've ever met. I got her after my father left and while she isn't a certified emotional support dog, she got me through some rough times. She always comforted and still comforts me when I'm crying (like she actually sits in front of me and licks my hands or gives me her paw and such. I don't know how she does that when she was never trained to do it). She also says hi whenever I come home, but it's a type of bark that you can't hear her make any other times. It's reserved for that situation. My whole family loves her. She is just the type of dog that you can't dislike. And thankfully she is pretty healthy despite her age! [img]https://i.imgur.com/V4rwP7K.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zgxwY1J.jpg[/img]
This is my golden retriever, Molly. She turned 10 in November. She is an absolute sweetheart, and honestly super smart. Also the calmest dog I've ever met.
I got her after my father left and while she isn't a certified emotional support dog, she got me through some rough times. She always comforted and still comforts me when I'm crying (like she actually sits in front of me and licks my hands or gives me her paw and such. I don't know how she does that when she was never trained to do it). She also says hi whenever I come home, but it's a type of bark that you can't hear her make any other times. It's reserved for that situation.
My whole family loves her. She is just the type of dog that you can't dislike. And thankfully she is pretty healthy despite her age!

V4rwP7K.jpg
zgxwY1J.jpg
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
I currently have one (1) glorious doggo
her name is Judy
my grampa adopted her and my mom and I inherited her when he passed
she was a bait dog for training fighting dogs
but she somehow came out of it the sweetest thing I've ever met?
she's such a good babe I love her
we call her spudpuppy because she looks like a potato
she sing-howls when I go blblblbl
she loooves walks/rides but rides also make her really nervous sometimes
I'll link pictures instead of posting them 'cause they're big and I'm lazy
>picture<
>'nother picture<
I currently have one (1) glorious doggo
her name is Judy
my grampa adopted her and my mom and I inherited her when he passed
she was a bait dog for training fighting dogs
but she somehow came out of it the sweetest thing I've ever met?
she's such a good babe I love her
we call her spudpuppy because she looks like a potato
she sing-howls when I go blblblbl
she loooves walks/rides but rides also make her really nervous sometimes
I'll link pictures instead of posting them 'cause they're big and I'm lazy
>picture<
>'nother picture<
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
I love my dog...so much...I'm about to go to bed and just put a vid and some pics of her up on instagram so i'll just link that instead...
I love my dog...so much...I'm about to go to bed and just put a vid and some pics of her up on instagram so i'll just link that instead...
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I have two very important doggo. I talk about them whenever I have the chance. One of them is a Purebred( as pure as a landrace dog breed can be) Armenian Gampr(Armenian Shepherd) and the other is a mutt with toast on the side. but I know where his lineage comes from. Both of them are stuff shredders, mostly just my stuff, both of them are young. the older(and larger one) has an "inside voice" she uses when I ask her to. She is very smart. and a trouble maker. https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23843280_1633698313357213_6650521939305737020_n.jpg?oh=45bf868b329db8dfd0777d953111a956&oe=5A9E70E5
I have two very important doggo. I talk about them whenever I have the chance. One of them is a Purebred( as pure as a landrace dog breed can be) Armenian Gampr(Armenian Shepherd) and the other is a mutt with toast on the side. but I know where his lineage comes from. Both of them are stuff shredders, mostly just my stuff, both of them are young. the older(and larger one) has an "inside voice" she uses when I ask her to. She is very smart. and a trouble maker. https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23843280_1633698313357213_6650521939305737020_n.jpg?oh=45bf868b329db8dfd0777d953111a956&oe=5A9E70E5
Hi My name is clueless, How may I serve?
@KhajiitHasWares Thank you! Moonwatcher is so goofy looking and they both sound like A+ doggos.
@Moosesushi Wow, seven?! What’s life like with seven dogs? And they are so varied, too! Do you have any pictures of them?
@Amorii That’s so sweet! I never knew that about Jack Russel terriers acting that way, she sounds like an amazing friend.
@melonsaur The pictures didn’t work but it’s clear she is an absolute sweetheart. Sometimes the best things dogs do are entirely untrained ;D
@CirqueAerien Wow, she’s really pretty! It’s so so sad that she was used as that but it’s awesome that she recovered. She sounds like a really sweet pupper.
@VENNY Oh my goodness she’s so cute and soft! <3 <3
@TonalOwl I never knew about Armenian Shepherds, they’re so neat looking (and I love your mutt’s little fox tail). They seem like they’re great friends!
@Thundershower Wow, what sweethearts! They both seem like they have a ton of personality (and Balto is stunning). Nicky reminds me of my previous dog, haha. Thank you so much for the encouragement! What a story about how important it is to persist.
@KhajiitHasWares Thank you! Moonwatcher is so goofy looking and they both sound like A+ doggos.
@Moosesushi Wow, seven?! What’s life like with seven dogs? And they are so varied, too! Do you have any pictures of them?
@Amorii That’s so sweet! I never knew that about Jack Russel terriers acting that way, she sounds like an amazing friend.
@melonsaur The pictures didn’t work but it’s clear she is an absolute sweetheart. Sometimes the best things dogs do are entirely untrained ;D
@CirqueAerien Wow, she’s really pretty! It’s so so sad that she was used as that but it’s awesome that she recovered. She sounds like a really sweet pupper.
@VENNY Oh my goodness she’s so cute and soft! <3 <3
@TonalOwl I never knew about Armenian Shepherds, they’re so neat looking (and I love your mutt’s little fox tail). They seem like they’re great friends!
@Thundershower Wow, what sweethearts! They both seem like they have a ton of personality (and Balto is stunning). Nicky reminds me of my previous dog, haha. Thank you so much for the encouragement! What a story about how important it is to persist.

aKHNXwM.png
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2l9gjgx.jpg[/img] This is my baby Ostara. We call he Star for short. She's a 7 year old Jack Russel/Rat Terrier mix and has been with me since she was 3. I use to work at a home ran dog rescue. We were called by people who could no longer take care of their animals or possibly by neighbors or bystanders who saw neglect in other's dogs who did not wish to get them in trouble. Star came to us from a home that had two other dogs. They were a mated pair of pits and therefore saw Star as an inferior dog, often not letting her eat or nipping at her ears for punishment. Never too aggressive, but just not a happy life for Star. The owner gladly gave her to us and I fell in love with her. Most people who know me, know that my dog is the animal version of myself. Lovable, friendly, bouncing energy, but at the same time anxious and scared of most things. She unfortunately cannot come to public events where other dogs may be, all dogs simply make her too anxious without the proper introduction. But she's never left behind. I moved from Indiana to Arizona and took her with me all the way across country! She's a happy pup now as she dawns into senior dog age. I wouldn't trade anything for her. <3
2l9gjgx.jpg
This is my baby Ostara. We call he Star for short. She's a 7 year old Jack Russel/Rat Terrier mix and has been with me since she was 3.
I use to work at a home ran dog rescue. We were called by people who could no longer take care of their animals or possibly by neighbors or bystanders who saw neglect in other's dogs who did not wish to get them in trouble.
Star came to us from a home that had two other dogs. They were a mated pair of pits and therefore saw Star as an inferior dog, often not letting her eat or nipping at her ears for punishment. Never too aggressive, but just not a happy life for Star. The owner gladly gave her to us and I fell in love with her.
Most people who know me, know that my dog is the animal version of myself. Lovable, friendly, bouncing energy, but at the same time anxious and scared of most things. She unfortunately cannot come to public events where other dogs may be, all dogs simply make her too anxious without the proper introduction. But she's never left behind. I moved from Indiana to Arizona and took her with me all the way across country! She's a happy pup now as she dawns into senior dog age. I wouldn't trade anything for her. <3
wbp2e8.jpg
1 2