Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Heya Horse People!
Hey y'all it's Cole

So I saw there were quite a few horse people on FR, I was wondering how long you guys have been riding for and if there are any crazy stories you guys have? I have many, haha!
Hey y'all it's Cole

So I saw there were quite a few horse people on FR, I was wondering how long you guys have been riding for and if there are any crazy stories you guys have? I have many, haha!
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
I used to have 2 ponies and rode from I was about 5 to I was 16. One of the ponies was so unruly that after years of riding him, whenever he threw me of I could just sort of grab his mane and sort of flip in the air and land on my feet.
I used to have 2 ponies and rode from I was about 5 to I was 16. One of the ponies was so unruly that after years of riding him, whenever he threw me of I could just sort of grab his mane and sort of flip in the air and land on my feet.
slarg_child_by_deestracted-da8yxrd.png
I've been riding western for almost two years.

There's this one chubby quarter horse called Sky, that I usually like to ride. Except for last night, when he was a total brat and refused to trot. He's usually pretty stubborn.

I also sometimes ride this one horse called Bonanza, he usually mini-bucks a lot during the lesson. They usually don't unseat me, though once he saw a horse go out the gate and had a total fit, complete with crow hops and cantering lel.
I've been riding western for almost two years.

There's this one chubby quarter horse called Sky, that I usually like to ride. Except for last night, when he was a total brat and refused to trot. He's usually pretty stubborn.

I also sometimes ride this one horse called Bonanza, he usually mini-bucks a lot during the lesson. They usually don't unseat me, though once he saw a horse go out the gate and had a total fit, complete with crow hops and cantering lel.
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16