Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Positive News
1 2 3
Today I made a new FR friend @/Hellaton and they actually looked at my wishlist and bought me some things off of it!! It made my whole week since things haven't been going well IRL. It seriously made me so happy <3
Today I made a new FR friend @/Hellaton and they actually looked at my wishlist and bought me some things off of it!! It made my whole week since things haven't been going well IRL. It seriously made me so happy <3
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
We're officially keeping my late uncle's three cats. That makes me really happy, I didn't want to have to say goodbye to them, too. Though I now live in a house with eight cats. XDD
We're officially keeping my late uncle's three cats. That makes me really happy, I didn't want to have to say goodbye to them, too. Though I now live in a house with eight cats. XDD
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@SilverOwl125 Nice! I hope you and your friend have fun :D

@SugarRose22 That's amazing! FR has the nicest community :) I hope RL becomes better for you.

@Hawktalon Cool. And you can never have to many cats! :3
@SilverOwl125 Nice! I hope you and your friend have fun :D

@SugarRose22 That's amazing! FR has the nicest community :) I hope RL becomes better for you.

@Hawktalon Cool. And you can never have to many cats! :3
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
1 2 3