Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Positive News
1 2 3
With so much sad or angering things being projected onto the internet and media, it's nice to hear positive things every once and a while. I'm not saying those things aren't real or important, but so many positive things go unnoticed or unshared. So, this thread is dedicated to sharing positive news! No matter how small or big, you can post it here! No need to ping me, I'm subbed.

I'll start! A friend of mine who I haven't seen in about a year is coming to visit in less than a month! :)
With so much sad or angering things being projected onto the internet and media, it's nice to hear positive things every once and a while. I'm not saying those things aren't real or important, but so many positive things go unnoticed or unshared. So, this thread is dedicated to sharing positive news! No matter how small or big, you can post it here! No need to ping me, I'm subbed.

I'll start! A friend of mine who I haven't seen in about a year is coming to visit in less than a month! :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333
My R4 DS card is getting fixed by a friend of mine!

now it's time to bingeplay C:PoC
@DragonWarrior333
My R4 DS card is getting fixed by a friend of mine!

now it's time to bingeplay C:PoC
vFUjKWv.png he/him, also i'm making a story please check it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3032079
@DubThoseSteps Nice! I hope you have fun :3
@DubThoseSteps Nice! I hope you have fun :3
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333

I just adopted a doggo! I pick him up tomorrow <3
@DragonWarrior333

I just adopted a doggo! I pick him up tomorrow <3
(o.o)
I got high-fived back today

I now know Im getting acknowledged! :'D
I got high-fived back today

I now know Im getting acknowledged! :'D
tvkp6E8.png
i1iQAE3.png
WBC5JG3.png
LCqISMP.png
wx5UFJd.png
6YousWl.png
1hCqPB7.png
mlHpBMC.png
48197171.png
@ameliorate Congrats! I hope you enjoy your pupper :3

@ARChery Nice! High fives are fun. And you just got acknowledged again! :)
@ameliorate Congrats! I hope you enjoy your pupper :3

@ARChery Nice! High fives are fun. And you just got acknowledged again! :)
My mom just recently found a job nearby, which means I won’t have to move and will be able to graduate high school with my friends next year! It’s been a stressful couple months while she was searching, and there was a time when it was almost certain I’d have to move, but everything worked out in the best way possible! :)
My mom just recently found a job nearby, which means I won’t have to move and will be able to graduate high school with my friends next year! It’s been a stressful couple months while she was searching, and there was a time when it was almost certain I’d have to move, but everything worked out in the best way possible! :)
2dA72wE.png
@SilverPhoenix That is amazing! I'm so glad you get to stay where you are comfortable and know people :)
@SilverPhoenix That is amazing! I'm so glad you get to stay where you are comfortable and know people :)
i'm turning 18 this friday and i'm going out my favorite mexican restaurant to celebrate with my family!
i'm turning 18 this friday and i'm going out my favorite mexican restaurant to celebrate with my family!
kaylee
she/her
fr +2
i got to go to one of my fav restaurants today!!

also i put a stick in one of my plants pots bc it was starting to lean over but now its got smth to lean on!!
i got to go to one of my fav restaurants today!!

also i put a stick in one of my plants pots bc it was starting to lean over but now its got smth to lean on!!
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
1 2 3