Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I'm the kind of person that...
1 2 3 4
[quote name="pthn" date=2017-11-22 01:48:15] ...is desensibilitized to True Crime to a point where I'll critque people for the way the hide bodies :V [/quote] I do that too. :> I also crack up laughing when a person gets shot in a funny way. :x "You won't shoot me!" BANG!!! ...Has longer conversations with my cat than with real people. ...Dresses like they're going to an anime convention on a daily basis. (So many outfits/costumes, so little time~) ...Who points out every single flaw in a commercial, just because I'm bored. And have been known to write to the people that the commercial was for, just to tell them what they did wrong. (I've even gotten emails back. :x)
pthn wrote on 2017-11-22:
...is desensibilitized to True Crime to a point where I'll critque people for the way the hide bodies :V
I do that too. :> I also crack up laughing when a person gets shot in a funny way. :x
"You won't shoot me!" BANG!!!

...Has longer conversations with my cat than with real people.

...Dresses like they're going to an anime convention on a daily basis. (So many outfits/costumes, so little time~)

...Who points out every single flaw in a commercial, just because I'm bored. And have been known to write to the people that the commercial was for, just to tell them what they did wrong. (I've even gotten emails back. :x)
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
...Spells things incorrectly, uses bad grammar and speaks informally on purpose when talking to friends.
...Spells things incorrectly, uses bad grammar and speaks informally on purpose when talking to friends.
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
..asks questions people can't answer and get mad when they take it as a joke...even though that's its intentional purpose.

...Sings out loud to the top of their lungs when I'm home alone, taking a shower.

...Holds their breath whenever there's a scene that involves going underwater or something in a movie. (*Almost died while watching Finding Nemo*)

...Is apparently too shy to show their artwork.

...Used to be really, really stupid when they were younger.

..asks questions people can't answer and get mad when they take it as a joke...even though that's its intentional purpose.

...Sings out loud to the top of their lungs when I'm home alone, taking a shower.

...Holds their breath whenever there's a scene that involves going underwater or something in a movie. (*Almost died while watching Finding Nemo*)

...Is apparently too shy to show their artwork.

...Used to be really, really stupid when they were younger.

proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
... forgets everything on the day of the test and dies a little inside when i see the word explain

...fills up my lair than looks at the forums for more dragons when i only have one spot left

...is unhealthily obsessed with my wii u and its games and controllers

...uses the gamepad for super smash bros instead of a gamecube controller
... forgets everything on the day of the test and dies a little inside when i see the word explain

...fills up my lair than looks at the forums for more dragons when i only have one spot left

...is unhealthily obsessed with my wii u and its games and controllers

...uses the gamepad for super smash bros instead of a gamecube controller
FR +3, they/them :)
...Tells you we should totally go out somedtime, but spends my entire weekend in my ivingroom watching true crime with my dogs

...Says that I'm going to start living the way I want and then doesn't

....gets on and feeds my lair to full, only to end up neglecting it for the next two months

....spends all of my excess cash on eating tasty food.
...Tells you we should totally go out somedtime, but spends my entire weekend in my ivingroom watching true crime with my dogs

...Says that I'm going to start living the way I want and then doesn't

....gets on and feeds my lair to full, only to end up neglecting it for the next two months

....spends all of my excess cash on eating tasty food.
Hi My name is clueless, How may I serve?
@SilverOwl125

Same! I always get annoyed when people talk like "id love to have a cat" in my head I correct it and make it "I'd love to have a cat." It's just, why do people do this to me?
@SilverOwl125

Same! I always get annoyed when people talk like "id love to have a cat" in my head I correct it and make it "I'd love to have a cat." It's just, why do people do this to me?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
... cries over books 24/7.

... makes history/book-related jokes that nOBODY GETS.

... will literally cling onto anyone who's willing to be a nerd with me.

... casually procrastinating stuff that I'm supposed to be doing.

... working on a thing for a little bit then neglecting it for the next 75 years.
... cries over books 24/7.

... makes history/book-related jokes that nOBODY GETS.

... will literally cling onto anyone who's willing to be a nerd with me.

... casually procrastinating stuff that I'm supposed to be doing.

... working on a thing for a little bit then neglecting it for the next 75 years.
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
...makes everything into a pun. Nothing is sacred.

...talks in either song lyrics, book quotes, or TV lines.
...makes everything into a pun. Nothing is sacred.

...talks in either song lyrics, book quotes, or TV lines.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

- yells at tv characters as if they can hear me
- cold drinks in winter, hot drinks in summer, but will also get upset when the weather is too cold or hot
- would win a microwave baking competition
- knows what the song is just by hearing the first two seconds
- says "nice turn signal, buddy" too often
- laughs at her own jokes
- yells at tv characters as if they can hear me
- cold drinks in winter, hot drinks in summer, but will also get upset when the weather is too cold or hot
- would win a microwave baking competition
- knows what the song is just by hearing the first two seconds
- says "nice turn signal, buddy" too often
- laughs at her own jokes
... says funny versions of cussing, but not so much to be ‘proper’ but because I can never stay seriously mad saying things like fudge or fudge nugget or shizz.
(Why be mad when being high off happiness is so much better. Like literally your brain is giving you dopamine when you smile or laugh, I just can never not find the idea of ‘happy brain drug’ dopamine funny.)

... hates summer, really the sun, with a burning passion and due to plenty of sunburn, because of course I’m out for like 30 mins and I still get a sun burn, will run to shade viva tree or building or tall person at any given chance, no matter how ridiculous you think it is, and make hissing sounds at light because fudge you too light.

... will insist on not needing a winter coat below freezing even though I walk 10-40 mins to and back from class to room to class to etc. but will be ecstatic to be covered in several fluffy blankets even though my roommates complain about why don’t I just turn the heat up if it’s cold but fudge you because FLUFFY BLANKETS! (Why would I want it warm, I want to be covered in fluffy blankets so it needs to be nicely chilly so I don’t suffocate from to much heat and no 60 is perfect temp for inside what do you mean)

... will happily eat bucks and bucks of candy if given the chance (because candy cause money but I’m broke).
So till I’m not in college loans rich I’ll just slowly savor the precious and eye the candy sales.

On that note:
... try’s to buy all the candy the day AFTER the holidays because why the fudge by candy before the holiday if you can get twice as much for same price by waiting a few days.

... will talk off your ear if you talk to me but if left alone I will appear like the most quiet person ever because I get bored and will thus daydream or play my online games.
The amount of times I will sing songs in my head when I’m bored though. I swear my heads never quiet.

... will buy the cheapest food available to be cheap cheap and try to live with each meal around 1 dollar or less but will also spend like 10 bucks on day after Halloween candy because its on saaaaaaaaaaaale and way to much money on my ridiculous tea collect my dad got me into with 10 dollar for container of raaaaw honey or Fancy-schmancy tea leaves or milk teas.
(Candy and teas are some of my happy places so no regrets)

... says funny versions of cussing, but not so much to be ‘proper’ but because I can never stay seriously mad saying things like fudge or fudge nugget or shizz.
(Why be mad when being high off happiness is so much better. Like literally your brain is giving you dopamine when you smile or laugh, I just can never not find the idea of ‘happy brain drug’ dopamine funny.)

... hates summer, really the sun, with a burning passion and due to plenty of sunburn, because of course I’m out for like 30 mins and I still get a sun burn, will run to shade viva tree or building or tall person at any given chance, no matter how ridiculous you think it is, and make hissing sounds at light because fudge you too light.

... will insist on not needing a winter coat below freezing even though I walk 10-40 mins to and back from class to room to class to etc. but will be ecstatic to be covered in several fluffy blankets even though my roommates complain about why don’t I just turn the heat up if it’s cold but fudge you because FLUFFY BLANKETS! (Why would I want it warm, I want to be covered in fluffy blankets so it needs to be nicely chilly so I don’t suffocate from to much heat and no 60 is perfect temp for inside what do you mean)

... will happily eat bucks and bucks of candy if given the chance (because candy cause money but I’m broke).
So till I’m not in college loans rich I’ll just slowly savor the precious and eye the candy sales.

On that note:
... try’s to buy all the candy the day AFTER the holidays because why the fudge by candy before the holiday if you can get twice as much for same price by waiting a few days.

... will talk off your ear if you talk to me but if left alone I will appear like the most quiet person ever because I get bored and will thus daydream or play my online games.
The amount of times I will sing songs in my head when I’m bored though. I swear my heads never quiet.

... will buy the cheapest food available to be cheap cheap and try to live with each meal around 1 dollar or less but will also spend like 10 bucks on day after Halloween candy because its on saaaaaaaaaaaale and way to much money on my ridiculous tea collect my dad got me into with 10 dollar for container of raaaaw honey or Fancy-schmancy tea leaves or milk teas.
(Candy and teas are some of my happy places so no regrets)

1 2 3 4