Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Terribly describe fandom's your not in
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
robot lions? apparently like 7 seasons i thought there was like 3? do the robots even matter? some dude that looks like phyco from pokemon but ginger? aliens maybe?
robot lions? apparently like 7 seasons i thought there was like 3? do the robots even matter? some dude that looks like phyco from pokemon but ginger? aliens maybe?
Robot lions and gay space nerds

A psychotic Build-a-Bear wants to kill and torture high schoolers by forcing them to solve murders. If they choose the wrong person as guilty, everyone but the criminal dies. If they choose correctly, the criminal dies. Either way, don't get attatched.

Just a small town boy and his sister solving mysteries and avoiding a demon dorito. Meanwhile, their uncle meets a bad future timeline version of himself.

A bounty hunter beats up evil space creatures for a living, also the dragon is a pirate.

The souls of dead kids haunt animal robots at Chuck E Cheese. Purple man might be guilty, but the kids really just want to kill whoever comes in the shop at night.

Dora the Explorer falls down a hole and meets Planty the Pottymouth Plant. Skeleton in a hoodie may or may not have time/dimension traveled to ensure this timeline doesn't lead to certain death. King Goat is not your friend, but Queen Goat is your mom.
Robot lions and gay space nerds

A psychotic Build-a-Bear wants to kill and torture high schoolers by forcing them to solve murders. If they choose the wrong person as guilty, everyone but the criminal dies. If they choose correctly, the criminal dies. Either way, don't get attatched.

Just a small town boy and his sister solving mysteries and avoiding a demon dorito. Meanwhile, their uncle meets a bad future timeline version of himself.

A bounty hunter beats up evil space creatures for a living, also the dragon is a pirate.

The souls of dead kids haunt animal robots at Chuck E Cheese. Purple man might be guilty, but the kids really just want to kill whoever comes in the shop at night.

Dora the Explorer falls down a hole and meets Planty the Pottymouth Plant. Skeleton in a hoodie may or may not have time/dimension traveled to ensure this timeline doesn't lead to certain death. King Goat is not your friend, but Queen Goat is your mom.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
-Undertale, except its not! But maybe it is thanks to time shenanigans or something and maybe that Gaster guy has something to with this....?
So anyway, how about that Switch trailer!

-I was a wimp before I got a quirk. Now i'm slightly less of a wimp!

-Will that one totally-not-gaytm hunter finally hook up with that angel who dies every other season???
...Eh, don't count on it :(

-Its a children's collectible card game, but (Insert overly-complicated gimmick here). Also something about reincarnated Egyptians and ancient evil monsters, but it doesn't matter anyway cause they ditched the Egypt stuff after the original series ended.

-Pretty much every android story ever, but this time with a story written by a creep who didn't finish his homework about America's racial movements.
Also Mr Krabs is a detective now and is apparently the best character in the whole game.
-Undertale, except its not! But maybe it is thanks to time shenanigans or something and maybe that Gaster guy has something to with this....?
So anyway, how about that Switch trailer!

-I was a wimp before I got a quirk. Now i'm slightly less of a wimp!

-Will that one totally-not-gaytm hunter finally hook up with that angel who dies every other season???
...Eh, don't count on it :(

-Its a children's collectible card game, but (Insert overly-complicated gimmick here). Also something about reincarnated Egyptians and ancient evil monsters, but it doesn't matter anyway cause they ditched the Egypt stuff after the original series ended.

-Pretty much every android story ever, but this time with a story written by a creep who didn't finish his homework about America's racial movements.
Also Mr Krabs is a detective now and is apparently the best character in the whole game.
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
excuse me but is this japenese hogwarts?

excuse me but is this japenese hogwarts?

Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Might as well just read a Stephen King book Stranger Things

Aliens with candycorn horns Homestuck

High School Musical but not Glee

Greek mythology middle school Percy Jackson
Might as well just read a Stephen King book Stranger Things

Aliens with candycorn horns Homestuck

High School Musical but not Glee

Greek mythology middle school Percy Jackson
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
A series of books that does have legitimate issues and glorifies an abusive relationship, but was hated for years not because of these issues but because it catered to a female audience, and everybody knows that Girly Things are Stupid (tm), and so it's come back in a renaissance to spite all the haters, and honestly I get it and I support the renaissance entirely because **** misogyny, at the same time I am conflicted though because there are way better series that don't glorify abusive relationships that girls (and young people regardless of gender) can read.
A series of books that does have legitimate issues and glorifies an abusive relationship, but was hated for years not because of these issues but because it catered to a female audience, and everybody knows that Girly Things are Stupid (tm), and so it's come back in a renaissance to spite all the haters, and honestly I get it and I support the renaissance entirely because **** misogyny, at the same time I am conflicted though because there are way better series that don't glorify abusive relationships that girls (and young people regardless of gender) can read.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
I summon red tail rainbow eyed cicada

The toy line is transforming balls

LET IT RIP

Puzzles, puzzles, puzzles, and time travelling shenanigans at one point

NANI?!
I summon red tail rainbow eyed cicada

The toy line is transforming balls

LET IT RIP

Puzzles, puzzles, puzzles, and time travelling shenanigans at one point

NANI?!
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
It's a cup. That's literally it, just a cup fighting cartoons.
Mason | 20 | They/Them | FR +0

NCEjAiK.png tuDXykQ.png JxINBic.png
[quote name="@panakaatthedisco" date="2019-02-20 12:54:28" ] It's a cup. That's literally it, just a cup fighting cartoons. [/quote] Cuphead! [spoiler]I really want to play that game, shame I don't have an Xbox or a PC[/spoiler]
@panakaatthedisco wrote on 2019-02-20 12:54:28:
Cuphead!

I really want to play that game, shame I don't have an Xbox or a PC
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="LoversMasque" date="2018-11-08 14:30:42" ] Two bros, fighting evil demons, five feet apart ‘cause THAT’S INCEST STOP IT [/quote] Two bros, fighting, uh, who hecking knows, five feet apart ‘cause THAT’S INCEST STOP IT [spoiler]did you MEan HomEStuck[/spoiler]
LoversMasque wrote on 2018-11-08 14:30:42:
Two bros, fighting evil demons, five feet apart ‘cause THAT’S INCEST STOP IT
Two bros, fighting, uh, who hecking knows, five feet apart ‘cause THAT’S INCEST STOP IT did you MEan HomEStuck
exagender.png
mtHAEL4.png
AQPJNOh.png
what uneasiness
lies in being
loved < 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8