Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Terribly describe fandom's your not in
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It's not a sequel or a prequel, it's a spinoff/AU. What's going on with everyone? Deltarune
It's not a sequel or a prequel, it's a spinoff/AU. What's going on with everyone? Deltarune
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="LesbianRitual" date="2018-11-10 13:19:34" ] *faint meows and anguised crying* please stop we-- Wheey u mean so the dude that already died three times inst dead?????????? Oh no, it just another one with the same name? Thats also evil. What , why are ther so many floods What wha--- Im glad I left when I chould---- WHAtaTW DO U MEAN my favorite baby DIED OF LIVER CANCER??fekefjhjfnkjjnkajfsiaferiiljiifzdsfdu8 [/quote] Warriors?
LesbianRitual wrote on 2018-11-10 13:19:34:
*faint meows and anguised crying*
please

stop
we--
Wheey u mean so the dude that already died three times inst dead??????????
Oh no, it just another one with the same name?
Thats also evil.
What , why are ther so many floods

What wha---
Im glad I left when I chould----

WHAtaTW DO U MEAN my favorite baby DIED OF LIVER CANCER??fekefjhjfnkjjnkajfsiaferiiljiifzdsfdu8
Warriors?
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Everyone whines about everything that comes their way.
Sonic
Everyone whines about everything that comes their way.
Sonic
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
shipping for miles, then everyone complains because all ships are dead voltron
shipping for miles, then everyone complains because all ships are dead voltron
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Gotta go.. uh *Looks at smudged writing on hand* feast
Gotta go.. uh *Looks at smudged writing on hand* feast

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
All I know is that everyone except for 2 or 3 people are war criminals???? Metal Gear

Need to learn the boundaries that real people have and stop shipping them. Seriously, stop it. These are REAL PEOPLE. KPop or Youtube - take your pick. And be respectful of the groups within it
All I know is that everyone except for 2 or 3 people are war criminals???? Metal Gear

Need to learn the boundaries that real people have and stop shipping them. Seriously, stop it. These are REAL PEOPLE. KPop or Youtube - take your pick. And be respectful of the groups within it
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
If your series is so bad, and you hate the authors so much, why do you still read it? Warrior Cats, but it could be applied to a lot of things
If your series is so bad, and you hate the authors so much, why do you still read it? Warrior Cats, but it could be applied to a lot of things
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png
[quote name="@Izunia" date="2019-01-05 09:57:23" ] If your series is so bad, and you hate the authors so much, why do you still read it? [spoiler]Warrior Cats, but it could be applied to a lot of things[/spoiler] [/quote] This could also be applied to the Pokémon fandom in a way.
@Izunia wrote on 2019-01-05 09:57:23:
This could also be applied to the Pokémon fandom in a way.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
The only girl, in my option, that looks cute is the villain and kills everyone for the player? Fudge, I thought it was a dating sim. Doki Doki Literature Club, although there might be others that apply.
The only girl, in my option, that looks cute is the villain and kills everyone for the player? Fudge, I thought it was a dating sim. Doki Doki Literature Club, although there might be others that apply.
hVHlIic.pngRHcPE.gif
There are like evil robots I think.
There are like evil robots I think.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8