Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Terribly describe fandom's your not in
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
five people apparently combine into one and then they go fight things??

is this how voltron can be described-
five people apparently combine into one and then they go fight things??

is this how voltron can be described-
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
An illegal firework manufacturer sends his friend's twink nephew to go destroy a precious family heirloom, accompanied by his government-assigned entourage. Twink briefly turns to the dark side, the weird horse girl takes over the family business, and a naked puppet man shows up at some point, only to throw himself into a literal volcano at the end. Twink and his cute boyfriend return home on American Airlines. Lord of the Rings

Constantly-crying teenager tries desperately to get into his dream school. An old man he meets in an alley he passed out in feeds him human hair to cure his depression, and suddenly Normal McNormal is now Super Special Snowflake, except maybe not, because as it turns out the human hair he consumed keeps breaking his bones and nearly killing him! All this to get into college- aka the true millenial experience. My Hero Academia

One dysfunctional family, three genocides, and the ruining of countless independent women via crappy hetero romances no one asked for, all stretched out over 9+ movies, 3 TV shows, comic books, and 100 books pretty much no one knows about. You're only a real fan if you've seen every iteration and have memorized every single line of every single movie, but the people criticizing 'fake fans' haven't seen pretty much anything except the movies. And for some reason you're only a fake fan if you're a woman....ok. Star Wars

Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots fight radioactive Sea World escapees. Pacific Rim

(Whoops these are fandoms I'm actually in oh well I'll keep it here anyway because I think I'm funny)
An illegal firework manufacturer sends his friend's twink nephew to go destroy a precious family heirloom, accompanied by his government-assigned entourage. Twink briefly turns to the dark side, the weird horse girl takes over the family business, and a naked puppet man shows up at some point, only to throw himself into a literal volcano at the end. Twink and his cute boyfriend return home on American Airlines. Lord of the Rings

Constantly-crying teenager tries desperately to get into his dream school. An old man he meets in an alley he passed out in feeds him human hair to cure his depression, and suddenly Normal McNormal is now Super Special Snowflake, except maybe not, because as it turns out the human hair he consumed keeps breaking his bones and nearly killing him! All this to get into college- aka the true millenial experience. My Hero Academia

One dysfunctional family, three genocides, and the ruining of countless independent women via crappy hetero romances no one asked for, all stretched out over 9+ movies, 3 TV shows, comic books, and 100 books pretty much no one knows about. You're only a real fan if you've seen every iteration and have memorized every single line of every single movie, but the people criticizing 'fake fans' haven't seen pretty much anything except the movies. And for some reason you're only a fake fan if you're a woman....ok. Star Wars

Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots fight radioactive Sea World escapees. Pacific Rim

(Whoops these are fandoms I'm actually in oh well I'll keep it here anyway because I think I'm funny)
Mason | 20 | They/Them | FR +0

NCEjAiK.png tuDXykQ.png JxINBic.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#4d1f00]I[/color][/size][size=4][color=#803300]s it a sequel? A prequel? An alternate universe? Nobody knows, but they're screaming about the pink scarf boy anyway. [spoiler]Deltarune[/spoiler] Local Man Summons Eldritch Horrors, Ruins Everything [spoiler]Darkest Dungeon[/spoiler]
L5Nllxk.png Is it a sequel? A prequel? An alternate universe? Nobody knows, but they're screaming about the pink scarf boy anyway. Deltarune

Local Man Summons Eldritch Horrors, Ruins Everything Darkest Dungeon
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
Something something sentient rocks Steven Universe

Skeletons? Fonts? Okay then. Undertale

Uh, blonde guy who can maybe turn into a wolf idk, probably does hero stuff or something? Is there a princess in there somewhere? Idk man. Idk. Zelda???

Eyy I actually chose fandoms I know literally nothing about, this was a struggle.
Something something sentient rocks Steven Universe

Skeletons? Fonts? Okay then. Undertale

Uh, blonde guy who can maybe turn into a wolf idk, probably does hero stuff or something? Is there a princess in there somewhere? Idk man. Idk. Zelda???

Eyy I actually chose fandoms I know literally nothing about, this was a struggle.
spooky scary skeletons and the choice to be a murderous blind 4 year old undertale

fast sonic

spooky scary skeletons and the choice to be a murderous blind 4 year old undertale

fast sonic

Hello LGBT Community
uh there is ink i guess, some demon thing?? dead doggo?? I actually don't understand this fandom (bendy)

uh there is ink i guess, some demon thing?? dead doggo?? I actually don't understand this fandom (bendy)

An actually decent (or at least, not nearly as bad (from what I've seen)) sequel to a game that... how do I put this... It became so popular because of just a single character who isn't even on your side.

Hopefully people can tell that's Deltarune I just described
An actually decent (or at least, not nearly as bad (from what I've seen)) sequel to a game that... how do I put this... It became so popular because of just a single character who isn't even on your side.

Hopefully people can tell that's Deltarune I just described
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Manchildren argue over which generation of a purple dragon's adventures are the best.
Manchildren argue over which generation of a purple dragon's adventures are the best.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Ship wars, ship wars, and gay fanart.
Ship wars, ship wars, and gay fanart.
*faint meows and anguised crying*
please

stop
we--
Wheey u mean so the dude that already died three times inst dead??????????
Oh no, it just another one with the same name?
Thats also evil.
What , why are ther so many floods
What wha---
Im glad I left when I chould----

WHAtaTW DO U MEAN my favorite baby DIED OF LIVER CANCER??fekefjhjfnkjjnkajfsiaferiiljiifzdsfdu8
*faint meows and anguised crying*
please

stop
we--
Wheey u mean so the dude that already died three times inst dead??????????
Oh no, it just another one with the same name?
Thats also evil.
What , why are ther so many floods
What wha---
Im glad I left when I chould----

WHAtaTW DO U MEAN my favorite baby DIED OF LIVER CANCER??fekefjhjfnkjjnkajfsiaferiiljiifzdsfdu8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8