Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Terribly describe fandom's your not in
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Yay another terribly describe game (they're really fun)! This time it's about trends/fandom's you've heard about but don't play or aren't into! See if any fans will correct you!

Ex.
-Friggin cliffhangers EVERYTIME Dragon Ball Z
-Is the throne even relevant now? Also their WYVERNS people!Game of Thrones
-Something about trolls and being stuck at home...Homestuck
-You don't call Ghostbuster's or the Police, triiiippppyyy Dr.Who
Yay another terribly describe game (they're really fun)! This time it's about trends/fandom's you've heard about but don't play or aren't into! See if any fans will correct you!

Ex.
-Friggin cliffhangers EVERYTIME Dragon Ball Z
-Is the throne even relevant now? Also their WYVERNS people!Game of Thrones
-Something about trolls and being stuck at home...Homestuck
-You don't call Ghostbuster's or the Police, triiiippppyyy Dr.Who
*YELLS AT ' IN TITLE*

literally everywhere (plenty of fandoms fit)
people playing it tend to make ocs that look like theyve seen some stuff... ive seen at least three people do that on youtube0. (sonic forces)
looks gorgeous so im not even angery at it being everywhere. its not as everywhere as something like undertale anyway. (cuphead)
*YELLS AT ' IN TITLE*

literally everywhere (plenty of fandoms fit)
people playing it tend to make ocs that look like theyve seen some stuff... ive seen at least three people do that on youtube0. (sonic forces)
looks gorgeous so im not even angery at it being everywhere. its not as everywhere as something like undertale anyway. (cuphead)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Ships? Did you mean: Nuclear battleground? Overwatch, though this could apply to other fandoms too

Ships? Did you mean: Nuclear battleground? Overwatch, though this could apply to other fandoms too

uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Dancing asians K-pop lmao
Dancing asians K-pop lmao
i really like star wars ok
(Bringing this back because I can)
AUs, AUs everywhere. I'm thinking of Undertale, but this could also apply to other fandoms
(Bringing this back because I can)
AUs, AUs everywhere. I'm thinking of Undertale, but this could also apply to other fandoms
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Two bros, fighting evil demons, five feet apart ‘cause THAT’S INCEST STOP IT
Two bros, fighting evil demons, five feet apart ‘cause THAT’S INCEST STOP IT
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Blonde skinny dude with a weird face sometimes turns into Super Trump with excessive shadowing and there's also a school idk (My Hero Academia)
Blonde skinny dude with a weird face sometimes turns into Super Trump with excessive shadowing and there's also a school idk (My Hero Academia)
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
cherryswap but chess and japanese-flavored. also time travel and setting cries for help to amazing music

school but if you're doing it right you'll probably die. also everyone's either really hopeful or in terrible despair

child finds three doritos and the moon attacks
cherryswap but chess and japanese-flavored. also time travel and setting cries for help to amazing music

school but if you're doing it right you'll probably die. also everyone's either really hopeful or in terrible despair

J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="Endee" date="2018-11-08 14:39:00" ] Blonde skinny dude with a weird face sometimes turns into Super Trump with excessive shadowing and there's also a school idk [/quote] [color=360705]at first sight i knew what you meant [s]i love the shading on super trump but what makes him better is that his eyes make him look like sans[/s]
Endee wrote on 2018-11-08 14:39:00:
Blonde skinny dude with a weird face sometimes turns into Super Trump with excessive shadowing and there's also a school idk
at first sight i knew what you meant

i love the shading on super trump but what makes him better is that his eyes make him look like sans
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="@Shikieiki" date="2018-11-08 15:01:20" ] school but if you're doing it right you'll probably die. also everyone's either really hopeful or in terrible despair child finds three doritos and the moon attacks [/quote] I’m in both of these fandoms [s]and I’m going to STEEP YOU FURTHER IN IT[/s] how y’all like to join the Church of Keaton?
@Shikieiki wrote on 2018-11-08 15:01:20:

I’m in both of these fandoms and I’m going to STEEP YOU FURTHER IN IT

how y’all like to join the Church of Keaton?
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8