Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | !!! Sountracks?
1 2 3 4
Oh i love Okamis soundtrack. Its the best!
Oh i love Okamis soundtrack. Its the best!
PVP3QtT.png
Echoing what others have said before, the HTTYD soundtrack is amazing.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Game of Thrones yet? It's one of my favourites, for sure.

Legend of Korra has some very emotional themes as well (and ATLA too of course)

Some others would probably be Wonder Woman, PotC, LotR, Narnia, Harry Potter... there are so many good ones, I'm probably missing a lot.

(Also been listening to The Greatest Showman, a bit different from the others on this list but so far the tracks that have been released have been so good).

Adding Star Wars and Star Trek too, some of them are just beautiful.

Echoing what others have said before, the HTTYD soundtrack is amazing.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Game of Thrones yet? It's one of my favourites, for sure.

Legend of Korra has some very emotional themes as well (and ATLA too of course)

Some others would probably be Wonder Woman, PotC, LotR, Narnia, Harry Potter... there are so many good ones, I'm probably missing a lot.

(Also been listening to The Greatest Showman, a bit different from the others on this list but so far the tracks that have been released have been so good).

Adding Star Wars and Star Trek too, some of them are just beautiful.

pvrYQJc.png
I only listen to Pokemon game osts.. /half sarcasm

For real, SuMo has some great tracks... like Aether foundation theme and Lillie & Lusamine's themes and in Ultra SuMo, I really like all the ultra space tracks.

Then from DPPT I like Eterna Forest and Mt. Coronet and Lake

and in RSE I like Sealed Chamber and Dive, and Upper Mt. Pyre

and so on and so forth.

BW/BW2 also had some killer tracks. Can't remember off the top of my head for those games tbh but all the Pokemon games have really good music.
I only listen to Pokemon game osts.. /half sarcasm

For real, SuMo has some great tracks... like Aether foundation theme and Lillie & Lusamine's themes and in Ultra SuMo, I really like all the ultra space tracks.

Then from DPPT I like Eterna Forest and Mt. Coronet and Lake

and in RSE I like Sealed Chamber and Dive, and Upper Mt. Pyre

and so on and so forth.

BW/BW2 also had some killer tracks. Can't remember off the top of my head for those games tbh but all the Pokemon games have really good music.
Y33KBfg.png1GOjahH.png
Shiki, doctor who, Thor Ragnorok (new one) and Avatar.

Shi-ki and avatar are a bit sad tho.... =(
Shiki, doctor who, Thor Ragnorok (new one) and Avatar.

Shi-ki and avatar are a bit sad tho.... =(
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
exclusively about England.
b0bf92dc0ac6462f5308856c2efad59eea6eb381.jpg
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
@GreatLordHades
Oh my gosh, I love World of Goo. Its soundtrack is pretty awesome.

Apart from that, I really like the Child of Light soundtrack. It's beautiful.
edit: okay some people are mentioning hamilton so lET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY FAVORITE MUSICALS
- the be more chill soundtrack is awesome
- the hamilton soundtrack is awesome
- the dear evan hansen soundtrack is sad
- the lion king soundtrack is awesome
@GreatLordHades
Oh my gosh, I love World of Goo. Its soundtrack is pretty awesome.

Apart from that, I really like the Child of Light soundtrack. It's beautiful.
edit: okay some people are mentioning hamilton so lET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY FAVORITE MUSICALS
- the be more chill soundtrack is awesome
- the hamilton soundtrack is awesome
- the dear evan hansen soundtrack is sad
- the lion king soundtrack is awesome
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
I love Final Fantasy soundtracks. My faves are the Prelude from IV, XIV and I guess the special soundtrack for FFXV counts as prelude as well, it's my favourite version. Then there's Home Sweet Home and Clash on the Big Bridge from FFV, FFVII Aerith's theme and opening. Man with the Machine Gun from FFVIII, Apocalypsis Aquarius from FFXV, FFXII Ending Movie, FFIX Behind the Doors, FFXI Opening Theme and MUCH MORE! Listen I'm so addicted I even bought this Final Fantasy Music game with the title I can't say or write.

And then there's Ori and the Blind Forest. Wonderful soundtrack, wonderful game in general if you happen to have an xBox or a neat computer and you like beautiful games please give it a try. Journey (another magnificent game) has some nice tracks as well for example Apotheosis.
I love Final Fantasy soundtracks. My faves are the Prelude from IV, XIV and I guess the special soundtrack for FFXV counts as prelude as well, it's my favourite version. Then there's Home Sweet Home and Clash on the Big Bridge from FFV, FFVII Aerith's theme and opening. Man with the Machine Gun from FFVIII, Apocalypsis Aquarius from FFXV, FFXII Ending Movie, FFIX Behind the Doors, FFXI Opening Theme and MUCH MORE! Listen I'm so addicted I even bought this Final Fantasy Music game with the title I can't say or write.

And then there's Ori and the Blind Forest. Wonderful soundtrack, wonderful game in general if you happen to have an xBox or a neat computer and you like beautiful games please give it a try. Journey (another magnificent game) has some nice tracks as well for example Apotheosis.
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif[/center]
Ahh,
The Homestuck OST is always amazing. Jrpg music in general is also very good. Like all the Kingdom Hearts OST, and Tales of Xillia (many tales games tbh). The Adventure Zone soundtrack is fantastic also.
Ahh,
The Homestuck OST is always amazing. Jrpg music in general is also very good. Like all the Kingdom Hearts OST, and Tales of Xillia (many tales games tbh). The Adventure Zone soundtrack is fantastic also.
slarg_child_by_deestracted-da8yxrd.png
1 2 3 4