Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | !!! Sountracks?
1 2 3 4
I love Fire Emblem and Legend of Zelda soundtracks. Birthright/Conquest being my favorite of FE, and Wind Waker my favorite of Zelda.
I love Fire Emblem and Legend of Zelda soundtracks. Birthright/Conquest being my favorite of FE, and Wind Waker my favorite of Zelda.
sig.png 1D7bNEj.png
mm the last guardian and botw ost r good
mm the last guardian and botw ost r good
Well let's go down the list...
PMD
Dear Evan Hansen
RWBY
Heathers
Hamilton
Fire Emblem

EDIT: Actually, one can't forget the Kekkai Sensen OST and Ori and the Blind Forest either.
Well let's go down the list...
PMD
Dear Evan Hansen
RWBY
Heathers
Hamilton
Fire Emblem

EDIT: Actually, one can't forget the Kekkai Sensen OST and Ori and the Blind Forest either.
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
[quote name="Hawktalon" date=2017-11-17 20:15:39] The soundtrack from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron is my favorite thing ever. <3 [/quote] i came here to comment exactly that! it's my favorite movie it's so good :')
Hawktalon wrote on 2017-11-17:
The soundtrack from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron is my favorite thing ever. <3

i came here to comment exactly that! it's my favorite movie it's so good :')
shadow_by_coloradoblues-db6uy1l.png kZjIfse.gif
she/her | FR+10
Tumblr

dmEpGuD.png
Shovel Knight
Crypt of the Necrodancer
Cuphead
Ori and the Blind Forest
Transistor
Sonic Mania
Love 'em, there are probably other soundtracks that i love listening to but for now, these are my favorite ones
Shovel Knight
Crypt of the Necrodancer
Cuphead
Ori and the Blind Forest
Transistor
Sonic Mania
Love 'em, there are probably other soundtracks that i love listening to but for now, these are my favorite ones
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
Homestuck soundtrack is pretty great, there's some great tracks like 'Umbral Ultimatum' and 'Liquid Necrocity'.
Homestuck soundtrack is pretty great, there's some great tracks like 'Umbral Ultimatum' and 'Liquid Necrocity'.
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
all

but I really like doki-doki literature club, a hat in time, cuphead, undertale, pokemon, and zelda, among other games' sounddtracks

help
all

but I really like doki-doki literature club, a hat in time, cuphead, undertale, pokemon, and zelda, among other games' sounddtracks

help
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
How come nobody's mentioned a Sonic game yet? Sonic games have amazing soundtracks (Sonic Chronicles not so much, but that's mainly from the audio quality).
How come nobody's mentioned a Sonic game yet? Sonic games have amazing soundtracks (Sonic Chronicles not so much, but that's mainly from the audio quality).
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Sonic 06 has my favorite soundtrack ever and that's not a joke.
Sonic 06 has my favorite soundtrack ever and that's not a joke.

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pDsPRvs.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#433e59][b]O[/color][/size][size=4][color=#6e6593]bligatory recommendation for the HTTYD soundtrack. 10/10 would listen again.[/size] [size=5][font=times new roman][color=#433e59][b]O[/color][/size][size=4][color=#6e6593]ther favorite soundtracks include: every Elder Scrolls soundtrack (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO), Murder on the Orient Express, Stellaris, Crypt of the Necrodancer, the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Starbound, Darkest Dungeon, and Plague Inc. Evolved. I'd list more if I could remember them! I heckin' love video game and movie soundtracks.
pDsPRvs.png Obligatory recommendation for the HTTYD soundtrack. 10/10 would listen again.

Other favorite soundtracks include: every Elder Scrolls soundtrack (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO), Murder on the Orient Express, Stellaris, Crypt of the Necrodancer, the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Starbound, Darkest Dungeon, and Plague Inc. Evolved. I'd list more if I could remember them! I heckin' love video game and movie soundtracks.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
1 2 3 4