Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What instruments do you play?
1 2 3 4
Used to play guitar when I was a kid, and I played the trombone in a marching band for like 5-6 years
Used to play guitar when I was a kid, and I played the trombone in a marching band for like 5-6 years
slarg_child_by_deestracted-da8yxrd.png
I've played the violin for I think 6 years now
I've played the violin for I think 6 years now
nc2b4dJ.gif
I have teeny hands and I play the guitar. At first it was very difficult, however I learned how to stretch my fingers and reach longer distances. I have also dabbled in bass guitar.
I have teeny hands and I play the guitar. At first it was very difficult, however I learned how to stretch my fingers and reach longer distances. I have also dabbled in bass guitar.
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.
I've been playing the violin for two-ish years now and I'm really enjoying it! I'd like to have a hand at drums too sometime
I've been playing the violin for two-ish years now and I'm really enjoying it! I'd like to have a hand at drums too sometime
HAdMW59.png vMytXAB.png 5qGWR9z.png
Like my signature? PM me if you want me to make yours
I played the piano for a few years, wasn't too good at it but it was really fun! Not playing any instruments at the moment, but I'd love to learn the violin.
I played the piano for a few years, wasn't too good at it but it was really fun! Not playing any instruments at the moment, but I'd love to learn the violin.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Ukulele

and I've recently gotten my hands on.... a mandolin? I don't know what to do with this thing help me
Ukulele

and I've recently gotten my hands on.... a mandolin? I don't know what to do with this thing help me
I'm milo a useless drama kid! he/him/his pronouns please

pm me pictures of your pet rats and I'll forever be in your debt!

if you have lore dragons you want to get rid of, I'll
take or buy them! I'm trying to expand my clan's lore
by taking in dragons who already have lore and integrating
them into the story :-)
I play ukulele and trumpet. I would love to learn loads of other instruments because of how much I love music but money and space for them is limiting me :(
I play ukulele and trumpet. I would love to learn loads of other instruments because of how much I love music but money and space for them is limiting me :(
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
I used to play flute in HS. I don't remember how to very well anymore though.
I used to play flute in HS. I don't remember how to very well anymore though.
windshieldr.pngOY2CZgk.pngwindshieldl.png
Hello....y'all are probably going to run off at the mention of this but-

I've been playing the oboe for five years now and I actually don't sound like a hecking duck. I've had several people tell me that they were relieved when I've played because they thought I was like 85% of the HS oboe population.
Hello....y'all are probably going to run off at the mention of this but-

I've been playing the oboe for five years now and I actually don't sound like a hecking duck. I've had several people tell me that they were relieved when I've played because they thought I was like 85% of the HS oboe population.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
1 2 3 4