Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ever been Called a Gender you Arent?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hehe once. In second grade. Holy Glademama, that was long ago. I was called a boy even though I'm a LADY.
Hehe once. In second grade. Holy Glademama, that was long ago. I was called a boy even though I'm a LADY.
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
I can't recall ever being called a boy/masculine . However, my wife dresses quite masculine and has short hair. We went out for dinner in a rather I'll lit restaurant. The waitress who sat us at out table must have seen my wedding ring, she took our drink orders and said to me in a chipper voice " Alright, I'll e right back with drinks for you and your husband " As you can imagine she looked pretty embarrassed when she noticed my "husband" is a female. We all had a very good laugh in the end.
I can't recall ever being called a boy/masculine . However, my wife dresses quite masculine and has short hair. We went out for dinner in a rather I'll lit restaurant. The waitress who sat us at out table must have seen my wedding ring, she took our drink orders and said to me in a chipper voice " Alright, I'll e right back with drinks for you and your husband " As you can imagine she looked pretty embarrassed when she noticed my "husband" is a female. We all had a very good laugh in the end.
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
Not so much me, I'm a girl no matter how you look at me. My 5 year old cousin gets it a bit though.

He's got a fairly round face with large eyes, and very, very, very long blonde hair. When it's not curled up or an absolute mess it reaches his waist. Usually he loves it except all the guys who come to his place to do stuff on property (they pretty much live on a farm) make jokes about how feminine he is and what a pretty little girl he is. Since he's a rowdy 5 year old boy he hates these comments, it's been driving him away from having the long hair. I hope he keeps it, he kills the look, in particular when it's tied back.
Not so much me, I'm a girl no matter how you look at me. My 5 year old cousin gets it a bit though.

He's got a fairly round face with large eyes, and very, very, very long blonde hair. When it's not curled up or an absolute mess it reaches his waist. Usually he loves it except all the guys who come to his place to do stuff on property (they pretty much live on a farm) make jokes about how feminine he is and what a pretty little girl he is. Since he's a rowdy 5 year old boy he hates these comments, it's been driving him away from having the long hair. I hope he keeps it, he kills the look, in particular when it's tied back.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Only on the internet/while playing a male character in DnD (to be fair, the latest one is not very masculine at all, but that's on him). My little brother, who has long curly hair and a more lithe figure, has been called "ma'am" several times, though.
Only on the internet/while playing a male character in DnD (to be fair, the latest one is not very masculine at all, but that's on him). My little brother, who has long curly hair and a more lithe figure, has been called "ma'am" several times, though.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
Irl, not really since I have long-ish hair and feminine features.
Online, all the time. People frequently think I'm a guy, not too sure why.

also last Halloween I was wearing a Noface costume and these lil kids next to me were saying "I really like his costume" like I'm so triggered
Irl, not really since I have long-ish hair and feminine features.
Online, all the time. People frequently think I'm a guy, not too sure why.

also last Halloween I was wearing a Noface costume and these lil kids next to me were saying "I really like his costume" like I'm so triggered
Coddiwomple | He/They
SI1XSxk.gif
[quote name="Nettletea" date=2017-11-13 14:04:45] I'll just say yes and leave it at that. [/quote]
Nettletea wrote on 2017-11-13:
I'll just say yes and leave it at that.
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
Online yeah, But that's because a lot MMORPG players are guys who play female characters, I don't even bother correcting people in online games.
Irl Nah, I have long hair and wear feminine clothing most of the time so it's never been an issue.

One time though I was walking with my brother who at the time had very long hair and a little girl came up to me and whispered to me "is that a boy or a girl?" I said "he's a boy" She replies "Oh. Is he your boyfriend?" I said "no he's my brother." then she said "oh ok." and walked away. My brother and I cracked up laughing ..
Online yeah, But that's because a lot MMORPG players are guys who play female characters, I don't even bother correcting people in online games.
Irl Nah, I have long hair and wear feminine clothing most of the time so it's never been an issue.

One time though I was walking with my brother who at the time had very long hair and a little girl came up to me and whispered to me "is that a boy or a girl?" I said "he's a boy" She replies "Oh. Is he your boyfriend?" I said "no he's my brother." then she said "oh ok." and walked away. My brother and I cracked up laughing ..
I'm a demiguy, with short hair, masculine clothes, and an androgynous voice, yet sometimes people still think I'm a girl?
Like, even without binding I have an androgynous figure, and nothing about me particularly screams girl, and I've heard guys with higher-pitched voices than I have, and yet some people will still call me she/her? Or lady?
It's genuinely confusing.
I'm a demiguy, with short hair, masculine clothes, and an androgynous voice, yet sometimes people still think I'm a girl?
Like, even without binding I have an androgynous figure, and nothing about me particularly screams girl, and I've heard guys with higher-pitched voices than I have, and yet some people will still call me she/her? Or lady?
It's genuinely confusing.
All the time at uni.
Then again it's kinda my fault, I didn't really say I was trans because I fear people's reactions. I'm planning on saying it eventually though, after testing the waters a bit.
All the time at uni.
Then again it's kinda my fault, I didn't really say I was trans because I fear people's reactions. I'm planning on saying it eventually though, after testing the waters a bit.
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
I'm a trans-man with a D cup chest. This is not helpful.
I'm a trans-man with a D cup chest. This is not helpful.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12