Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ever been Called a Gender you Arent?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I frequently get called the wrong gender online but never in real life. I am fairly certain it is because my personality can be seen as somewhat masculine, particularly online.
I frequently get called the wrong gender online but never in real life. I am fairly certain it is because my personality can be seen as somewhat masculine, particularly online.
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
yes, but I don't care because I love dressing androgynously and confusing strangers
yes, but I don't care because I love dressing androgynously and confusing strangers
I'm milo a useless drama kid! he/him/his pronouns please

pm me pictures of your pet rats and I'll forever be in your debt!

if you have lore dragons you want to get rid of, I'll
take or buy them! I'm trying to expand my clan's lore
by taking in dragons who already have lore and integrating
them into the story :-)
in this mmo i play i have been referred to as a male a lot, always awkward to clarify that i aint
i assume it's because of how my character looks/how its named? not the most "female" looking i guess
thats the only example i got rn

never happened to me irl, though
in this mmo i play i have been referred to as a male a lot, always awkward to clarify that i aint
i assume it's because of how my character looks/how its named? not the most "female" looking i guess
thats the only example i got rn

never happened to me irl, though
I had gotten mistaken for a boy once because my haircut could be considered neutral and what I was wearing at the time was more masculine. Didn't bother me though because I don't care what people decide to address me as. I was honestly happy that they mistook me for a boy. All pronouns are good pronouns :)
I had gotten mistaken for a boy once because my haircut could be considered neutral and what I was wearing at the time was more masculine. Didn't bother me though because I don't care what people decide to address me as. I was honestly happy that they mistook me for a boy. All pronouns are good pronouns :)
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
when i was 10 or 11 a waitress called me sir which was fair since i definitely looked like a sir

i liked it though
when i was 10 or 11 a waitress called me sir which was fair since i definitely looked like a sir

i liked it though
UIT22Ie.png
foxpaws
my tumblr
Yep! In grade 11 I had hair passed my shoulders, and a friend of mine was in a new relationship with this girl or somethin'. She comes along and whispers in his ear "Is that a girl or a boy?" And we both just started laughing
I have been told I look a lot like my dad tho so maybe that's why she thought I was a boy, haha
Yep! In grade 11 I had hair passed my shoulders, and a friend of mine was in a new relationship with this girl or somethin'. She comes along and whispers in his ear "Is that a girl or a boy?" And we both just started laughing
I have been told I look a lot like my dad tho so maybe that's why she thought I was a boy, haha
FalYOWW.png
| Tundra
| She/Her
| FR Time +5

| FR Blog
| Art Blog
| DeviantArt
HvCm96W.png
I keep getting mistaken for a male. I have a fairly soft, androgynous face, wear my hair short, and wear baggy jeans and shirts. It even happens at work, where everyone wears a white dress shirt, apron, and ball cap, though, again, androgynous face and short hair.

Also, my voice isn't the most...feminine? Listening to myself in recordings, I have a somewhat nasally, masculine voice.

It tends to be older people who mistake me for a male.

At this point it's not a bother to me, because I'm fine with saying "I'm actually a ma'am/woman/girl/lady" and they're always apologetic and no hard feelings and it's an easy mistake to make because my hair is short and the like.
I keep getting mistaken for a male. I have a fairly soft, androgynous face, wear my hair short, and wear baggy jeans and shirts. It even happens at work, where everyone wears a white dress shirt, apron, and ball cap, though, again, androgynous face and short hair.

Also, my voice isn't the most...feminine? Listening to myself in recordings, I have a somewhat nasally, masculine voice.

It tends to be older people who mistake me for a male.

At this point it's not a bother to me, because I'm fine with saying "I'm actually a ma'am/woman/girl/lady" and they're always apologetic and no hard feelings and it's an easy mistake to make because my hair is short and the like.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
I was on a bus once and some girls started talking about me using male pronouns, which is weird, because apart from my clothing choices, I don't really look like a dude? But then it gets even weirder, because they started, kind of... catcalling me??? One person tapped me on the shoulder and pretended they didn't, and another asked for my number, and the whole experience was very confusing?????? I'm still confused???? Why did they think I was a guy? Why did they think I was an attractive guy??? Why did they think catcalling was okay????? How is this even real?????? What????????

Anyway, my stop was next, so I just kind of... got off...
I was on a bus once and some girls started talking about me using male pronouns, which is weird, because apart from my clothing choices, I don't really look like a dude? But then it gets even weirder, because they started, kind of... catcalling me??? One person tapped me on the shoulder and pretended they didn't, and another asked for my number, and the whole experience was very confusing?????? I'm still confused???? Why did they think I was a guy? Why did they think I was an attractive guy??? Why did they think catcalling was okay????? How is this even real?????? What????????

Anyway, my stop was next, so I just kind of... got off...
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
I'm agender, but people generally refer to me as female because I haven't really told many people about it though. I'm pretty cool with it, since I low-key don't want to tell them that I'm agender (people still don't accept the fact that i'm aro ace despite me saying it multiple times so why would they accept me being agender?), and I use she/her pronouns so it doesn't really matter much. :"D
I'm agender, but people generally refer to me as female because I haven't really told many people about it though. I'm pretty cool with it, since I low-key don't want to tell them that I'm agender (people still don't accept the fact that i'm aro ace despite me saying it multiple times so why would they accept me being agender?), and I use she/her pronouns so it doesn't really matter much. :"D
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
Online, yeah, but I don't care! I'm good with any pronouns.
Online, yeah, but I don't care! I'm good with any pronouns.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12